I am Sarahjayjay #7 A murky moral vacuum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
or b) She didn’t declare a circumstance change that affected her entitlement to the full amount of housing, like having a working adult (son) in the house.

Think you've hit the nail on the head there in the bit above @byefeliciax. Would've also meant she's not on the single adult discount for council tax all of a sudden. She's exactly the sort of person who'd try and get away with whatever she could for as long as she could. And she is hostile and resentful towards him. Doesnt she also take A LOT off him in keep? I only take 125 a month off my adult son and he's on better money than me. I know some mums may have to take far more of a contribution so no shade to them but my reasoning is he's my child not my lodger. I'd rather go without certain things and he have more money to himself. Wonder if someone grassed her? She seems to be disliked locally enough.
Commented on your earlier post before seeing this but makes total sense someone grassed (hadn't even thought of that)
My son (30+) left his narcy partner and moved back for 10 months, this is and will always be his home.
He gave me £30 a week and I've put it in savings for him because an extra plate costs next to nowt and his room was empty anyhow.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She definitely doesn’t spend money she’s grifted on what it was meant for.

She was grifting for “rent arrears” (as well as applying for a discretionary housing payment for them) all of last year. In her tumble dryer beg video she also said she was paying £45 a month towards arrears. Funny how they never got paid eh.

---

This only tends to work if you’re going to get on with the job in hand straight away, not start it and leave the bits to get kicked around and go up the new Hoover for two months.
It still absolutely baffles me that people are happy to give her money
---
She’s never tried hanging the clothes up to dry before though.

View attachment 2837983

JUST bleeping IRON THE bleeping SCHOOL SHIRTS YOU LAZY COW!
---

I don’t understand why she’s wasting money paying for Spotify as well as Amazon Prime. Why not just use Amazon Music since it’s included? twit.
---

Bingo! (No pun intended). That explains where all her money goes then.

Her wasteful shopping habits and perma-Tweeting would actually fit the profile of a gambler. She’s bored and lonely and disconnected and seeking dopamine.

Maybe if she had a little more self-awareness and stopped blaming the world around her for her “misfortunes” and held herself to account she might be alright. She’d have people to fill her time with. Or a job.

I wonder how much it’s cost her the public purse to go on another chauffeur-driven adventure to B&Q to get a dowel instead of just looking for the one she’s lost?
“Have heard”

- hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
---
Go swing!!!
IMG_4617.jpeg

IMG_4618.jpeg

Also, why is she still so obsessed with trying to make out the twins are younger than they are?
---
IMG_4619.jpeg

---
I LOVE how she always tries to paint us off as old hags that are jealous of her. Sarah we are laughing at the state of your life. Your Twitter account is a tit show. It’s really given me an evening giggle tonight. We only have to mention something in passing on here and you tweet lies to prove us wrong. New years’s resolutions going well then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_1607.jpeg

Imagine your life being so dull that you’re this excited for blood test results.

Also, why does she think anaemia makes her disabled? Just take some Floravital and shut up you massive flap.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hate how she defines herself as being in poverty. She literally drinks Diet Coke daily. THAT IS NOT POVERTY.

Low income, perhaps, but not “on the poverty line” AT ALL.

Reactions: 19
How does she RT things like this straight faced? 2 working parents -she is stealing the food off their plates.
How can she sit there retweeting stuff like this knowing she can’t be bothered to work and our taxes pay for this luxury for her?

If there are that many hungry children then my taxes getting given to her for sitting pretending to be disabled all day does in fact, mean she is taking food out of their mouth.

Reactions: 17
What will her next excuse be for sitting on her arse all day if the bloods come back okay? I'm going with parent carer for her SEN child

Screenshot_20240326_203146_X.jpg

How can she sit there retweeting stuff like this knowing she can’t be bothered to work and our taxes pay for this luxury for her?

If there are that many hungry children then my taxes getting given to her for sitting pretending to be disabled all day does in fact, mean she is taking food out of their mouth.
Paying for her her to go the wethers and chat Simple Simon nothingness online all day pretending she's part of a conversation. The only ppl who interact with her disagree with her. She has no argument beyond 'you sound bitter'. Cos the imaginary mate she recently created didn't care where her taxes went...she sounds plausible and not at all a convenient rhetorical device.
---
What will her next excuse be for sitting on her arse all day if the bloods come back okay? I'm going with parent carer for her SEN child

View attachment 2838892
She's been playing that long game for years. See that clear eyed comment from the school upthread that they think the kid has absorbed it cos she so frequently presses it upon him an therefore he acts up to it. That was the gist. She will waste that kids whole life so she can sit on her arse idle. Utterly reprehensible.

Reactions: 16
I will have good money on a bet that she never gets a job in her life.
Wouldn't matter what governments we've had or are going to have.
This women's not for Working.

Lads, I've gone down a rabbit hole.

October 2023 - she *probably* has ADHD:
Screenshot_20240326_194150_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_194124_X.jpg

November & December 2023 - she *definitely* has ADHD:
Screenshot_20240326_194010_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_193854_X.jpg

March 2024 - she's *pretty sure* she has ADHD:
Screenshot_20240326_145322_X.jpg

She's so bleeping dense, she can't even keep track of her own lies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Okay so she has:

Chronic headaches, but the ability to be staring at a phone screen all hours of the day.
A thyroid issue, except she doesn’t.
Anaemia, but doesn’t attempt to take iron supplements to help herself.
Allegedly low B12 and Vit D which again, she doesn’t attempt to address with dietary and lifestyle changes and/or supplements.
Heavy periods that put her in bed for 3 days a month and prohibit her from working the other 28 (that she won’t accept treatment for and demands a hysterectomy instead).
The worst asthma anyone in the history of ever has had.
A dodgy ankle.
Hives because she’s allergic to whatever they put in her ankle when they fixed it.
Hives induced by being banned from Aldi.
Something wrong with her sinuses.
And undiagnosed ADHD.

What she really has is a tit diet, too much time on the sofa her hands, and access to Google. She pathologises her every breath. It’s not normal to want to be this unwell. And now she’s excited to maybe start the diagnostic process of something new! Doing a countdown until blood test day and posting photos of the haematology department like it’s a trip to bloody Disneyland, and checking for her test results with the enthusiasm of a giddy little kid shaking their presents under the Christmas tree, so much so that the website barred her.

She’s desperate for something to be wrong enough so that she can claim PIP. More money for less effort!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
You know what helps seratonin? The gut being healthy. She’s literally doing this to herself.
Nothing winds me up like a defensive loser who is the root of 89% of their problems.
When my vitamin d and thyroid were low, I did a tit ton of research of how I could help myself. My results for thyroid were borderline. They’ve since narrowed the parameters so with that result now I’d have been put on thyroxin. As it is, I fixed myself, so now my thyroid is optimal and also my vitamin d. Is it something that needs constant upkeep? Yes. Do I do it anyway? duck yeah I do. Because I don’t want to be a whiny grey loser who can’t do tit.
And Sarah? I did all this with really bad unmedicated adhd, because I wasn’t diagnosed yet. Being a loser isn’t an adhd trait.
Imagine just making being tit your whole personality!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I lolled I'm sorry. Done the old Irish exit on her.
---
Okay so she has:

Chronic headaches, but the ability to be staring at a phone screen all hours of the day.
A thyroid issue, except she doesn’t.
Anaemia, but doesn’t attempt to take iron supplements to help herself.
Allegedly low B12 and Vit D which again, she doesn’t attempt to address with dietary and lifestyle changes and/or supplements.
Heavy periods that put her in bed for 3 days a month and prohibit her from working the other 28 (that she won’t accept treatment for and demands a hysterectomy instead).
The worst asthma anyone in the history of ever has had.
A dodgy ankle.
Hives because she’s allergic to whatever they put in her ankle when they fixed it.
Hives induced by being banned from Aldi.
Something wrong with her sinuses.
And undiagnosed ADHD.

What she really has is a tit diet, too much time on the sofa her hands, and access to Google. She pathologises her every breath. It’s not normal to want to be this unwell. And now she’s excited to maybe start the diagnostic process of something new! Doing a countdown until blood test day and posting photos of the haematology department like it’s a trip to bloody Disneyland, and checking for her test results with the enthusiasm of a giddy little kid shaking their presents under the Christmas tree, so much so that the website barred her.

She’s desperate for something to be wrong enough so that she can claim PIP. More money for less effort!
Social media has truly put to bed the old myth that no one actually wants to be sick. Plenty of people pursue it with the dedication of a full time career, networking with other wallowing cranks and making it their whole identity. They get addicted to the sympathy, good wishes and the get out of jail free card for anything in life they don't fancy tackling.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve got chronic pain due to endometriosis, and am under the care of a pain management team as well as gynae. It’s really hard to explain, but whenever I go to an appointment there are clearly people in the waiting room who do not need to be there. I know you can’t tell someone’s needs just from looking at them, but there are just so many people who probably require mental health support rather than pain management (although that’s part of the support you’re offered anyway)

I suppose what I’m trying to say is, it really highlights how some people are desperate to be unwell- I think it’s quite complex and a lot of it is about attention. It also made me realise just why I’ve been treated by so many doctors who are dismissive of my pain- because they see so many people who aren’t actually physically unwell.

• Heart
Its a complicated sensitive issue that I bet even the most qualified MH professionals are loathe to approach. Some people harden around their struggles real or imagined and that becomes everything about them. I blame a huge part of it on the dopamine hits, confirmation bias and feedback loop they get off plastering it all over SM.

Reactions: 13
I’ve got chronic pain due to endometriosis, and am under the care of a pain management team as well as gynae. It’s really hard to explain, but whenever I go to an appointment there are clearly people in the waiting room who do not need to be there. I know you can’t tell someone’s needs just from looking at them, but there are just so many people who probably require mental health support rather than pain management (although that’s part of the support you’re offered anyway)

I suppose what I’m trying to say is, it really highlights how some people are desperate to be unwell- I think it’s quite complex and a lot of it is about attention. It also made me realise just why I’ve been treated by so many doctors who are dismissive of my pain- because they see so many people who aren’t actually physically unwell.
This is so true for Sarah. Her desperation to be anaemic is clearly just to “show” us, because let’s face it no one else in her life cares. It knocks me sick. There are so many people who have horrible chronic conditions that come with anaemia that would give absolutely anything to have healthy iron levels. Then you have this head. It’s obviously nothings serious otherwise she’d have the results. My sister got a call about her bloods/iron once the afternoon after the morning after and she had to go to hospital the next day and ended up staying in having 4 bags of blood over 3 days.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it’s totally true that there are a lot of people who are feigning or exaggerating symptoms, because they feel so bloody lonely and just want attention and validation. It’s almost no surprise since we’re living in a society that is simultaneously too-connected and disconnected.

There’s a whole subreddit called ‘faked disorder cringe’ or something that outs people on the internet who are trying to make out they have something that they don’t. I think the wildest thing I saw on there was a video of someone faking DID and pretending to be all these alters; they weren’t going to win an Oscar with their performance, let’s put it that way. Most worryingly, they seemed to have genuinely convinced themself/selves 😉 that they really had it.

There was a fascinating discussion on there between psychologists and mental health professionals who have had patients begging for neurodivergent diagnoses and getting angry when the doctors say this isn’t something that develops overnight, you categorically do not have it. They’ve had people full on pretending to have tics to try and get diagnosed!

The internet seems to be full of these, “Omg, I saw this reel on Instagram by someone who’s self-diagnosed “neurospicy” who can’t keep her house like Mrs Hinch whilst working full time and raising kids, and I relate, so I must be “neurospicy” too!!!”. Get a grip. And stop giving debilitating conditions cutesy nicknames like they’re a brand that all the cool kids should buy into.

I went down a bit of a Mass Sociogenic Illness rabbit hole after reading on that subreddit.

I genuinely think a lot of these self-declared “undiagnosed/self-diagnosed” folk have just watched too much TikTok and read too much Google and convinced themselves they sporadically developed a disorder (that would have been prevalent since childhood) in adulthood. And then they create engaging content to feed their own egos the attention they so crave, as well as other people’s hysteria, and thus the cycle of minimising what it genuinely looks like to live with a neurodevelopmental disorder continues.

Back to Sarah:

If the doctor suspected anything very wrong, they would have fast-tracked not only the bloods appointment, but the results. So all she’s doing is revealing that it’s not as serious as she wants it to be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.