I am Sarahjayjay #7 A murky moral vacuum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2836805

She's found the screwdriver!
Let's play a game: what song starts Sarah's playlist?

Material Girl - Madonna - doesn't quite fit (wishful thinking, Sarah; Madonna confirms she becomes the rich and satisfied one [nice one, Mads.])

Got it.

I'm Bored - Iggy Pop

Followed by, ummmm, The Ballad of Lucy Jordan?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
who even puts the washing on at 6am for that day anyway?
lazy mare, if she’d had done it the evening before and hung it up, it would have probably have been dry.

also, I have this exact dryer, its on the blink, shall I crowd fund for a new one as I’m too lazy to try to repair it first?

(im trying to get it repaired, obviously)
She’s never tried hanging the clothes up to dry before though.

IMG_1579.jpeg

JUST bleeping IRON THE bleeping SCHOOL SHIRTS YOU LAZY COW!
---
If she can afford Spotify, she can afford appliances insurance. Free repairs or replacement if it can't be repaired. We pay £8.45 a month for washing machine and tumble dryer cover. Because I have genuine SEN children, I have a lot of laundry so I can't afford not to have a back up. It's good to know where your nearest laundrette is too. But of course she is a chamber who wants money for gambling or junk food. She is not the kind of person to take responsibility and ensure financial security.
I don’t understand why she’s wasting money paying for Spotify as well as Amazon Prime. Why not just use Amazon Music since it’s included? twit.
---
She seems to have had enough sense not to have mentioned gambling since starting this current Twitter account last August (although targeted ads in some of her screenshots may have given her away), but that may not always have been the case.
Bingo! (No pun intended). That explains where all her money goes then.

Her wasteful shopping habits and perma-Tweeting would actually fit the profile of a gambler. She’s bored and lonely and disconnected and seeking dopamine.

Maybe if she had a little more self-awareness and stopped blaming the world around her for her “misfortunes” and held herself to account she might be alright. She’d have people to fill her time with. Or a job.

I wonder how much it’s cost her the public purse to go on another chauffeur-driven adventure to B&Q to get a dowel instead of just looking for the one she’s lost?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't think the money she's grifted ever goes on the alleged reason for the beg. She's got rent arrears so she doesn't even pay priority bills properly and on time. She fits the profile of a gambler and a boozer (she's already talked about gambling online) and the only place she takes a kid is wetherspoons. Highly doubt that's for their fine cuisine.

Someone tell her if you haven't had your bloods back from the doctors it's cos there's duck all to discuss. No news is good news. Although this bum has openly said she wants something to be wrong. Doolally cow.

She seems to have had enough sense not to have mentioned gambling since starting this current Twitter account last August (although targeted ads in some of her screenshots may have given her away), but that may not always have been the case.
On the one hand, I fully accept that if I give someone money for food, I have no control over how they actually spend it, and gambling is addictive. On the other hand, holy tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That quote about cats being a lesson in consent is so true. I never trust the needy and demanding cranks who hate them. @MistyWindows CeCe would get my kidney or indeed my home if she needed it. What a stunner.
---
Brace yourselves fam. This is a shocker. Out of character. She's given up.
She makes so many typos that I read "flapjack" and it made perfect sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think I've ever lost any of the bits for a piece of flat pack.

Open the box, check all the pieces off against the instructions, then pop the small, easily lost bits into a small tray.

I absolutely detest these gambling companies. All based offshore so they don't pay tax in the country they destroy lives in. They're parasites on working class young men who have a hard time improving their lives by other means. Have seen it destroy so many. Girl I used to work with- her fella gambled away the house deposit they'd carefully saved over 8 years and was recused rope in hand a hairs breadth from hanging himself

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I absolutely detest these gambling companies. All based offshore so they don't pay tax in the country they destroy lives in. They're parasites on working class young men who have a hard time improving their lives by other means. Have seen it destroy so many. Girl I used to work with- her fella gambled away the house deposit they'd carefully saved over 8 years and was recused rope in hand a hairs breadth from hanging himself
The bingo apps are terrible for this as well. Adverts all over the telly, aimed very strongly at women who are home alone and bored during the day.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't think the money she's grifted ever goes on the alleged reason for the beg. She's got rent arrears so she doesn't even pay priority bills properly and on time. She fits the profile of a gambler and a boozer (she's already talked about gambling online) and the only place she takes a kid is wetherspoons. Highly doubt that's for their fine cuisine.

Someone tell her if you haven't had your bloods back from the doctors it's cos there's duck all to discuss. No news is good news. Although this bum has openly said she wants something to be wrong. Doolally cow.
She definitely doesn’t spend money she’s grifted on what it was meant for.

She was grifting for “rent arrears” (as well as applying for a discretionary housing payment for them) all of last year. In her tumble dryer beg video she also said she was paying £45 a month towards arrears. Funny how they never got paid eh.

IMG_6421.jpeg
IMG_6834.jpeg
IMG_7792.png
---
I don't think I've ever lost any of the bits for a piece of flat pack.

Open the box, check all the pieces off against the instructions, then pop the small, easily lost bits into a small tray.
This only tends to work if you’re going to get on with the job in hand straight away, not start it and leave the bits to get kicked around and go up the new Hoover for two months.

I don’t know why anyone is stupid enough to give to a 'help clear my rent arrears' beg. If you're on a controlled council house rent and you still can't be arsed to pay it on time why the duck should people who aren't help mop up your mess?

• Angry
  • Heart
March has been a bit of an expensive month for me (stuff broke, I have savings, it's fine, I just didn't buy some things that weren't a high priority), and I mentioned it to mum at the weekend. She asked if I needed a loan. I've never been so mortified in all my days, and that was my mum and she offered, I didn't ask.

The thought of asking strangers on the internet to pay my rent arrears, I've just done a full body cringe and am currently inside out with mortification.

• Heart
'Just kidding' and 'those who also bothered to help me'. So she was the same 11 years ago, aggresively entitled and demanding and laying the foundation for the future she's now got- alone except for the kids who have to be with her. What an odious woman.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I don’t know why anyone is stupid enough to give to a 'help clear my rent arrears' beg. If you're on a controlled council house rent and you still can't be arsed to pay it on time why the duck should people who aren't help mop up your mess?
Exactly. Especially when affordable/social rents are set in line with Local Housing Allowance, which means the total of your Housing Benefit (or housing element of Universal Credit) will always cover your rent in a council/housing association property if you are unemployed.

If she’s fallen into arrears it’s because a) She misattributed those housing funds she was given, or b) She didn’t declare a circumstance change that affected her entitlement to the full amount of housing, like having a working adult (son) in the house.

That’s her problem to fix, not the generosity of kind and unsuspecting Twitter victims.

Being in council housing, they wouldn’t evict her if she was making consistent £45 a month payments towards arrears either, as she declares in the tumble dryer beg video. They can’t. They’re not allowed. “She has rights”. The council will have agreed that that rate of arrears payment was sufficient to keep her tenancy. So why did anyone else need to cover it if she was managing and not even facing eviction?

Her grifts always depend on people’s naivety about how benefits and social housing really work.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
or b) She didn’t declare a circumstance change that affected her entitlement to the full amount of housing, like having a working adult (son) in the house.

Think you've hit the nail on the head there in the bit above @byefeliciax. Would've also meant she's not on the single adult discount for council tax all of a sudden. She's exactly the sort of person who'd try and get away with whatever she could for as long as she could. And she is hostile and resentful towards him. Doesnt she also take A LOT off him in keep? I only take 125 a month off my adult son and he's on better money than me. I know some mums may have to take far more of a contribution so no shade to them but my reasoning is he's my child not my lodger. I'd rather go without certain things and he have more money to himself. Wonder if someone grassed her? She seems to be disliked locally enough.

'Just kidding' and 'those who also bothered to help me'. So she was the same 11 years ago, aggresively entitled and demanding and laying the foundation for the future she's now got- alone except for the kids who have to be with her. What an odious woman.
2013!!!

Wow! She’s really been non-stop on the scrounge all this time. No wonder she’s got no mates.

I bet she was that annoying girl at school everyone tried to avoid, because she was a vulture for everyone’s choddy and nice pens.

or b) She didn’t declare a circumstance change that affected her entitlement to the full amount of housing, like having a working adult (son) in the house.

Think you've hit the nail on the head there in the bit above @byefeliciax. Would've also meant she's not on the single adult discount for council tax all of a sudden. She's exactly the sort of person who'd try and get away with whatever she could for as long as she could. And she is hostile and resentful towards him. Doesnt she also take A LOT off him in keep? I only take 125 a month off my adult son and he's on better money than me. I know some mums may have to take far more of a contribution so no shade to them but my reasoning is he's my child not my lodger. I'd rather go without certain things and he have more money to himself. Wonder if someone grassed her? She seems to be disliked locally enough.
I had a relative using my address just for important post while they were travelling and somehow the council caught wind that I was having another adult’s post come to my house and tried to revoke my single person discount for it! So something similar might have happened. All these systems connect in with each other somewhere. I didn’t even have an adult living with me, I was just collecting their mail!

Bet she thought she was getting away with free rent and pocketing extra cash from her eldest. Backfired though didn’t it!

If I was in a financial situation to not charge my adult kids what they cost I would love to give them that opportunity to save for a future. Sarah’s eldest could be getting cheap lodgings living with his mum in a council house, and putting some to one side to move out but it looks like he’s just as tit with money. She’s always loaning him money for tobacco, or loaning him other people’s money for a taxi to the dentist. She really has failed as a parent. Multiple times.

• Heart
Exactly. Especially when affordable/social rents are set in line with Local Housing Allowance, which means the total of your Housing Benefit (or housing element of Universal Credit) will always cover your rent in a council/housing association property if you are unemployed.

If she’s fallen into arrears it’s because a) She misattributed those housing funds she was given, or b) She didn’t declare a circumstance change that affected her entitlement to the full amount of housing, like having a working adult (son) in the house.

That’s her problem to fix, not the generosity of kind and unsuspecting Twitter victims.

Being in council housing, they wouldn’t evict her if she was making consistent £45 a month payments towards arrears either, as she declares in the tumble dryer beg video. They can’t. They’re not allowed. “She has rights”. The council will have agreed that that rate of arrears payment was sufficient to keep her tenancy. So why did anyone else need to cover it if she was managing and not even facing eviction?

Her grifts always depend on people’s naivety about how benefits and social housing really work.

Genuine question here, why did she decide to film her *cankles next to a big pile of tit whilst she’s (I think) laying on the sofa?

*Nah hate, I have them too, I just know it pisses her off 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s definitely got a voice her silent movies hasn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So son smokes- does she herself? A non smoker is unlikely to allow that in the house. Got the dull grey skin of a smoker.

Reactions: 5
Got the rasp in her voice of a heavy smoker too.

Also, haven’t they all got super-mega-asthma? She flipped out when someone suggested she could dry clothes on an airer and didn’t need a tumble dryer, but she said she did because air drying clothes in the house will kill her child because his asthma is so bad!

Yet he can live in a house with a chain-smoking brother/mother?
---
Genuine question here, why did she decide to film her *cankles next to a big pile of tit whilst she’s (I think) laying on the sofa?
Because a pile of junk on her sofa looks better than her face?

Sorry not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think that would include the eldest who contributes 1/4 rent. He's paying her for something he's not getting and she still talks like tit about him.

Reactions: 7

under a tenner fix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.