I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how kind and generous all of you Frau are. One good thing about these grifters is I have seen a few threads where people donate to charity to negate the evil people like JM do. Sarah is probably reading this fuming she lost out on 2x coffees.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love how kind and generous all of you Frau are. One good thing about these grifters is I have seen a few threads where people donate to charity to negate the evil people like JM do. Sarah is probably reading this fuming she lost out on 2x coffees.
The satisfaction of knowing that's £10 not in Sarah's BMAC that can't be withdrawn until the magical £75 is reached is another plus, I have to say.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
At least you can't pee that £15 away on a taxi to Asda to buy haribo now witchy. Phew. 🚕🤣
I couldn't anyway 😁 I have some money come straight off my wages before I get paid and is sent to a charity bank account, I can only "spend" out of it by donating to registered charities.

• Heart
I couldn't anyway 😁 I have some money come straight off my wages before I get paid and is sent to a charity bank account, I can only "spend" out of it by donating to registered charities.
That’s really cool, do your company do that for you? I would love this. Because when it comes out of your wages, it doesn’t feel like you’ve spent it. I do this with my pension and my private healthcare. Comes off of my wages and I see it on my wage slip eventually, but when we get paid it’s whatever goes into my bank that I budget for. If I had to PAY a pension and private healthcare separately I wouldn’t do it. I would see it as an expense I can do without.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tattle has such a bad name (evil gossip forum!) but the generosity I've seen on here really puts paid to that.
Also the hundreds of pounds raised for food banks during the Slopalong was something to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That’s really cool, do your company do that for you? I would love this. Because when it comes out of your wages, it doesn’t feel like you’ve spent it. I do this with my pension and my private healthcare. Comes off of my wages and I see it on my wage slip eventually, but when we get paid it’s whatever goes into my bank that I budget for. If I had to PAY a pension and private healthcare separately I wouldn’t do it. I would see it as an expense I can do without.
yes, it works in exactly the same way as pensions, it's run by the Charities Aid Foundation and it's called Give As You Earn. It comes off before your tax is calculated so it reduces your tax bill a bit as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm almost wondering now if we can get to £75 (so centrepoint can withdraw it! Ha)
---
Tattle has such a bad name (evil gossip forum!) but the generosity I've seen on here really puts paid to that.
Also the hundreds of pounds raised for food banks during the Slopalong was something to see.
That was lovely and all from people who had suffered making or viewing pictures of slops.

• Heart
I get a horrifying number of Ubers and I'm nowhere near £700 in a year. I get 1-2 a week and I'm miles off £700!

I'm enraged by the likes of Sarah today. On Friday I lost my lovely, lovely and incredibly hard working, warm, funny, kind and generous mum who'd have given you the shirt off her back and never had fewer than 3 jobs at a time in my childhood to support us.

The fact that she and others like her work themselves into an early grave to help others (I'm adopted) while cretinous, argumentative cunts like Sarah sit on their entitled, useless bleeping arses with their grubby hands out, contributing the square root of duck all to society and ruining their kids' lives, makes me feel murderous.
My condolences. I'm sorry for your loss, and hope the weeks ahead as you grapple with life without her are bearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve gone local and donated to a local (to me and sarahvajayjay) domestic violence charity. Seemed appropriate. I hope your mum would approve @nothanksbabes

DCDAE575-035C-4B5A-80C0-41E864F917A9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wasn’t quite sure what to put for ‘What prompted your donation today?’ because Tattle wasn’t an option, but this seemed apt…

IMG_9958.jpeg

You can count another two coffees Sarah isn’t getting.

I am so sorry for your loss dearest @nothanksbabes ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How long until she gives her new account away with her vileness? No way has she not tweeted from somewhere in 2 whole days

Reactions: 7
I’ve gone local and donated to a local (to me and sarahvajayjay) domestic violence charity. Seemed appropriate. I hope your mum would approve @nothanksbabes

View attachment 2742886
How lovely of you. A cause close to my heart too. I'm sure she'd think it was a beautiful gesture (as I do). ❤ ❤ ❤

Thanks again everyone for your kind words.
---
Another tenner for your mum @nothanksbabes - so sorry for your loss. It’s very good of the canal to support and help. We are very kind mithering ninnies, aren’t we.
Oh my, you're all bloody amazing.
---
Same! I left the box blank
Tattle, or least these few threads, are full of the bloody nicest people. You all really do restore my faith in humanity. ❤
---
I've set up a monthly donation to Centrepoint in my mam's memory.
1000097077.jpg

When Sarah is raging about this thread, I'd like to remind her how generous and supportive you all are, while she contributes little to anything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.