I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canā€™t begin to imagine how angry this is going to get her. Good, the thick and arrogant waster whoā€™s sense of entitlement is off the scales.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Another Ā£10 here. I think we have surpassed the magical Ā£75.
Sorry for your loss @nothanksbabes
Centrepoint can now pay the insurance down payment on a TV insurance claim, or get emergency dental treatment. Or buy some laptop chargers. Or get some PE trainers.

I think they are more likely to help someone in housing crisis and it's thanks to all you guys that they have a little bit extra to do that with. Ditto the other charities who had some exposure here as I'd not heard of them so it's nice to know extra help is going to them all to do something good. Losing someone is such a tragedy but like most things, you can find good things out of horrendous circumstances. Last time I lost a loved one, I was told a really heart warming story about them by someone at their wake. It was something I never knew and the person telling it assumed I'd know. So even from death can come light.

Often when I read some of these threads, I can see good people who are genuinely gobsmacked that other people can behave like this. There's some sarcasm etc, but nice people don't like other people being mugged off.

If Sarah stopped trying to take money from people to waste on taxis and goodness knows what else, I'd have no reason to be on this thread any longer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Got visions of her in a Babe Pig in the City costume when she's quiet. Charging by the minute to chase that twitter simp round the kitchen table while he's dressed up like Farmer Hoggett or something.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Got visions of her in a Babe Pig in the City costume when she's quiet. Charging by the minute to chase that twitter simp round the kitchen table while he's dressed up like Farmer Hoggett or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nothing says ā€œI donā€™t careā€ more than a multi tweet three AM rant at literally no one.

That list of ā€œillnessesā€ though. Obviously got bored of having all the health ā€œscaresā€ - time to focus on the poor lads. šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s spent another night ranting to herself. Iā€™m starting to think she doesnā€™t like Gabby very much šŸ™
Oh my god. This swivel eyed bitter crank needs the intervention of mental health professionals. Is she never gonna get over Gabby's fella knocking her back? She's a total bunny boiler. Great job showing how unbothered you are with a rant of such vitriol I need optrex drops after skimming it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg - she's deranged.
And I still don't get from those ailments years ago why she can't work now? Apart from the fact nobody would want to work with her. Or employ her.
I presume she hasn't written her police report about here, but that stream of aggressive bile aimed at an identifiable person would have them laughing her out of the police station at her gall.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.