I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I enjoyed this. Remember this 2019 profile?
View attachment 2740120
Well she was outraged at the name, clearly believing it to have been a troll account, and called on helpers to track it down...
Please help track down and report this old account of mine which was suspended years ago for violating Twitter rules.
What a bleeping drongo.
She’s easily one of the stupidest people I’ve seen crop up online in the last ten years.

Reactions: 17
All I said was she probably has to get taxis because she's barred from the busses. Stop reading here. We are not sitting with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Elon please ban her from the Twitter/X. Even though I’d miss her hilarious and idiotic brain farts, how much it would enrage her would be worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What was her hilarious pot noodle joke?

(I wonder if her 'current fella' is a taxi driver? Not that there is one obv).
Be the only decent financial decision she's made in ages if he is.

Had to laugh at defining herself as "working class". The first she doesn't do, and the second she hasn't got.
---
Be the only decent financial decision she's made in ages if he is.

Had to laugh at defining herself as "working class". The first she doesn't do, and the second she hasn't got.
Quoting myself to repeat my previous mithering... Is his name Joe... Le Taxi? Hope so. Hoping so very much
---
She’s easily one of the stupidest people I’ve seen crop up online in the last ten years.
A standout contender in an otherwise crowded field.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok I enjoyed this. Remember this 2019 profile?
View attachment 2740120
Well she was outraged at the name, clearly believing it to have been a troll account, and called on helpers to track it down...
Please help track down and report this old account of mine which was suspended years ago for violating Twitter rules.
What a bleeping drongo.
Truly outstanding. I'm crimson for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Over the years I have reported accounts to Twitter/X a few times for sharing truly awful slurs, abuse, graphic content, etc. Those reports have been reviewed and yet the accounts remain.

It makes me wonder, what has she said and done to have her accounts banned multiple times?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Can she please show us her degree certificate. I really do struggle to see how she did 3 years to get a 2.1 MA . Her comprehension of English is awful.
Seriously. I never got a degree at the usual time because my teens/early adulthood were chaos, but I've always thought about going and getting one now I'm in my 40s. But I second guess myself all the time and talk myself out of it. I may have to reconsider though, if someone like Sarah, who's not just a bit ineloquent but thick as the finest pig tit can get one, I could probably do it in my sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The idea of spending £700 on taxis in a year is shocking, never mind in a month. Supermarkets do deliveries for cheaper than a taxi fare!

Reactions: 19
The idea of spending £700 on taxis in a year is shocking, never mind in a month. Supermarkets do deliveries for cheaper than a taxi fare!
I get a horrifying number of Ubers and I'm nowhere near £700 in a year. I get 1-2 a week and I'm miles off £700!

I'm enraged by the likes of Sarah today. On Friday I lost my lovely, lovely and incredibly hard working, warm, funny, kind and generous mum who'd have given you the shirt off her back and never had fewer than 3 jobs at a time in my childhood to support us.

The fact that she and others like her work themselves into an early grave to help others (I'm adopted) while cretinous, argumentative cunts like Sarah sit on their entitled, useless bleeping arses with their grubby hands out, contributing the square root of duck all to society and ruining their kids' lives, makes me feel murderous.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.