I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, one period of her life seems to last more than any amount of periods in any other woman's life. In taxis and blame, if not real uterine inflame
My most recent period lasted two weeks. I thought "this isn't right," called the GP, the GP sait "yeah, no, have some drugs and a blood test, are you OK to leave the house or shall I ask the chemist to deliver the prescription?" I managed to leave the house, got the drugs, went for the blood test, all sorted.

So, yes. If you have excessive bleeding both in terms of volume or duration, your GP can prescribe stuff which will help. There you go, Sarah, an actual use case for you calling your GP.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My most recent period lasted two weeks. I thought "this isn't right," called the GP, the GP sait "yeah, no, have some drugs and a blood test, are you OK to leave the house or shall I ask the chemist to deliver the prescription?" I managed to leave the house, got the drugs, went for the blood test, all sorted.

So, yes. If you have excessive bleeding both in terms of volume or duration, your GP can prescribe stuff which will help. There you go, Sarah, an actual use case for you calling your GP.
Look after yourself, great work being a person who responds promptly and rationally to a health issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

You mean you didn't just tell twitter and open up a BMAC? Irresponsible and foolhardy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You mean you didn't just tell twitter and open up a BMAC? Irresponsible and foolhardy.
Dammit, that's where I went wrong! Could have grifted my prescription charge instead of, you know, paying for it.
---
Look after yourself, great work being a person who responds promptly and rationally to a health issue.
I was impressed with the offer to get the prescription delivered, I had no idea that was a thing unless you were elderly or disabled or it was a recurring prescription. I guess "excessive bleeding" triggered something in the system?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dammit, that's where I went wrong! Could have grifted my prescription charge instead of, you know, paying for it.
---

I was impressed with the offer to get the prescription delivered, I had no idea that was a thing unless you were elderly or disabled or it was a recurring prescription. I guess "excessive bleeding" triggered something in the system?
Thank god women are being listened to

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Was it that time she said the kids ate them for snacks? Because that was really funny....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What do we think prompted the deployment of imaginary boyfriend? (There’s no way he is real she’s not remotely attractive physically and her attitude is horrific, like top 10% in the world of bad attitudes).

Reactions: 11
What do we think prompted the deployment of imaginary boyfriend? (There’s no way he is real she’s not remotely attractive physically and her attitude is horrific, like top 10% in the world of bad attitudes).
I reckon he’s an online donator.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok I enjoyed this. Remember this 2019 profile?
Screenshot_20240205-234955~2.png

Well she was outraged at the name, clearly believing it to have been a troll account, and called on helpers to track it down...
Screenshot_20240205-234944~2.png

Which they duly did...
Screenshot_20240205-235016~3.png

Screenshot_20240206-191035~2.png

Screenshot_20240206-191916~2.png

But then she remembered...
Screenshot_20240205-235035~3.png
Please help track down and report this old account of mine which was suspended years ago for violating Twitter rules.
What a bleeping drongo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2740120
Well she was outraged at the name, clearly believing it to have been a troll account, and called on helpers to track it down...
Please help track down and report this old account of mine which was suspended years ago for violating Twitter rules.
What a bleeping drongo.
How did she get a degree?? I’d imagine she’d fail an English gcse never mind university level education.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can she please show us her degree certificate. I really do struggle to see how she did 3 years to get a 2.1 MA . Her comprehension of English is awful.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2740120
What a bleeping drongo.
Stop it. The initial tweet with the outrage of the name and then admitting that actually, she named it that hahaha duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.