I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Sarah, clinically extremely vulnerable people (I believe you claimed either Milli or Vanilli is CEV) are still able to get free covid tests. You can’t order them online anymore, but need to get them in person from a pharmacy. They ask for all your details etc, but it is worth it, especially given how often they are ill.
There are conditions around the asthma bit, I have asthma but wouldn’t be eligible.

Reactions: 6
She’s still unlocked and is going anon but I think she will be very easy to find when she goes anon… she thinks just not having a picture is anon

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We gather here today remembering Sarah as she was before she sadly left us to an anon account… or probably just for a nap before she comes back for more…

I’ve got another couple of screenshots for ya re: our dearly departed. 🍿

In November, around the time she cashed in almost £1k of Aldi beg, her boys asked her for some PE trousers because it was getting cold. Y’know, since she was in the business of buying school uniform with her large free cash gift grift and all that.

View attachment 2723877

“Mummy, it’s really bloody freezing on the sports field in these tiny shorts in Winter. Please buy us some trousers with all that free cash to protect our chilly little legs.”

“No sons. I’ve only had about at least £700 given to me and PE trousers are £28 a pair. That’s bleeping extortionate! That would pay for my taxi fare all the way to Asda for Diet Coke and back! What do you take me for?”

View attachment 2723853

Come January she still hadn’t bought the PE trousers and was expecting another handout to provide them for her cold little (teenage) boys.

“Why should money I’m given to provide for my children go towards providing for my children!!!! Can’t you see, we’re in POVVERTEE! You Tory scum! How dare you let my children go cold! Now leave me in peace, I have a Boohoo order that needs completing. Gotta make myself look nice to pop to the only Aldi I’m not banned from yet”.

View attachment 2723883

And she wonders why the internet, other single mums who also face these challenges included, hates her and her scrounging, conniving, deceiving ways.
BIB: I just can't fathom how she can have the audacity when there are millions of women in the same position who manage, without constantly being on the beg. It's not easy, but you prioritise and make do - cut down on the overpriced processed snacks, diet coke, do without a telly for a bit until you've saved for a second hand one. Even now that I'm not struggling it would never ever occur to me to order chocolate from Deliveroo ffs! I'd walk to the corner shop on a broken ankle if I was that desperate! Same for taking taxis to Asda - it's just throwing money away. I don't know exactly where she lives, but I know that Canterbury has more than 10 times the population of the semi rural town where I live, far more supermarkets and independent shops and much, much better public transport links than oop north. She's not physically disabled, so there's absolutely no reason for it.

I've got a friend who is a single mum to three kids, two of whom have (actually diagnosed) SENs. She doesn't get maintenance from the dad, and relies on benefits. She claims as many benefits and government help as she can, and I don't begrudge her that for one second. It means that her kids are well fed and properly dressed for school, she is able to maintain a car (that she actually drives), has pets, has a lovely house and garden, takes the kids on days out, and is able to go on nights out a couple of times a month for her own wellbeing. Funnily enough, she has never felt the need to scrounge on social media. The help is there if you genuinely need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s still unlocked and is going anon but I think she will be very easy to find when she goes anon… she thinks just not having a picture is anon
She's not going anon.
Too needy.
It's like when all those people said they were going to Threads as Twitter is so mean and nasty. They all lasted about 5 minutes before they came crawling back desperate for attention. Of any sort.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sarah, he won’t get the job, he will need to actually go to school
Wow. This is the school who are absolute cunts to her children and the headteacher is a wanker.
Aren't they dreadful spotting some kind of potential in the child and encouraging him.
Shameful.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She's going to put an extension on her new phone to block tattle :rolleyes:
Rather than just not actively seeking out and reading on the site.

You know she's just going to click the "unblock" button anyway, every time the selfpity-fury addiction situatok gets out of control.

I do wish she'd get some help
-" the problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude to the problem "

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she's hated in her community and that's the reason she won't walk to the shops. Worried about bumping into numerous people she's mouthed off to or borrowed cash from?

Reactions: 15

You know she's just going to click the "unblock" button anyway, every time the selfpity-fury addiction situatok gets out of control.

I do wish she'd get some help
-" the problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude to the problem "
I know - it seems patronising and she is utterly ghastly - but if ever anyone needed some counselling or therapy.
Somebody who'll listen to her - not twitter. Or here.

Reactions: 13
I use a browser extension to block a couple of sites. I find the big "site blocked" graphic is enough of a jolt that my self control goes "oh yeah, not looking," and I go and do something else instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes, I've heard the best treatment for COVID is an ice lolly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg - she let her children go to PE lessons in the winter without warm trousers 😩
When she had that £1000 and knowing they are so prone to illness?
What the hell?
In fairness, my mother once announced she was knitting my school cardigan for winter uniform wear, and she did, and it was very warm, but she's a rubbish knitter and was a busy woman, so she proudly present it to me to wear on the first day of term... in Spring. I have no memory of what warm "cardi" equivalent I wore during winter but begads I have a broad temperature range in which I'm comfortably ok.
---
I
Sarah, he won’t get the job, he will need to actually go to school
I thought he was dying.

ETA sorry, thought she meant Bingo when it was Bluey

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow. This is the school who are absolute cunts to her children and the headteacher is a wanker.
Aren't they dreadful spotting some kind of potential in the child and encouraging him.
Shameful.
My doctors have a sign up advising that abusing staff includes on social media. Guarantee the headteacher is aware of what she said about him/her and their staff to her 'quite big account actually'. Maybe they have a separate policy about Dignity at Work if any of the mums are cockney, seeing as she reckons that's a get-out-of-cuntdom card to be played repeatedly.

If she goes anon she'll have to get her fishwife fix jabbing a Cumberland banger finger at strangers talking to each other in shop queues and demanding input in her plastic gangster Ray Winstone voice.

• Haha
Nothing says supportive of your child’s opportunities more than tweeting into the void all night long.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
With concerns about a pupil's attendance/performance/sleepiness, of course any teaching professional will have a nosey at the parents' SM. And she's constantly signposting readers to these threads. Awks.

Reactions: 12
Did you tweet about that, then retweet, quote tweet and add disclaimers? Did you blame @byefeliciax for all your woes? Did you go to the poh-leece?

If not, YOU'RE CURED OF COVID and may God save your PE pants!
Nah, I whatsapp'd a neighbour and said "I've got covid, can you bring me some ginger beer and paracetamol?"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if pie 'n' mash made it to school today while she's been getting her 8 hours. You have no problem sleeping, Sarah; you're just doing it the wrong time of the day 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.