I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back on lock again and has decided she is actually leaving
Really incredible contrast in writing skills with these posts and recently. Maybe she’s experiencing some genuine physical cognitive illness?

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2723126

She’s really fixated on me being someone with a connection to her. 😂

Sarah, there is no great conspiracy here, it’s just that your online personality is so abrasive and obnoxious that a bunch of strangers (myself included) have formed negative opinions of you. You’ve given lots of people good cause to hate you. There are 5 whole threads explaining why. That’s it. Close your account. Buh bye.
Jesus, like any of us would shag a man who'd lower himself to her. I'd rather tit in me hands and clap than entertain one of her Jeremy Kyle specimens. We're fed up, not hard up, Sarah pet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oof. It’s actually quite chilling that she’s trying to use here as an excuse to start harassing that woman again. It looks like she’s convinced herself she’s got all the dots connected. She’s unhinged.

And she does seem to have issues with her ex, which is fine, but that has nothing to do with Tattle, because her ex isn't here.

Reactions: 10
Has she got her kids up for school yet?
Tweeting all through the night again - including this.
IMG_0009.jpeg

kids are going nowhere soon this morning.

if we had a functioning social services, these would have been whisked away years ago. Never known anyone like it - and I follow the Bex and RSM thread. So Munchy. So sad.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It's all gone full One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest.

I feel for Gabby. The level of venom, entitlement and smug superiority she displays has consequences for ppl unlucky enough to encounter her irl like this Gabby and Aldi girl.

I don't doubt her DV story at all, courts require proof and by the time you get there there's usually been years of tit. The fact that she uses it as leverage and a constant excuse for her own appalling bullying doesn't mean it didn't happen. All sorts of women are abused- rich ones, poor ones, nice ones, and ones you'd cross the road to avoid. tit things having happened to you isn't carte blanche to do wtf you want forever. But then she thinks having an allegedly potentially SEN kid is too so here endeth the lesson. There's marine worms who squirmed out the primordial sea with more self awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Even her eldest has had enough of this insanity:

IMG_9580.jpeg

She was “going to kip” at 2:51AM and proceeded to carry on tweeting through until 7AM.

She was up all night the night before too.

Love, I don’t think it’s “hormones” so much as “sleep deprivation”. I think I’d go crazy if I was only napping two hours a day too.

---

Has she got her kids up for school yet?
I thought she was trying to tell us her kid was making cakes at that time of night… then I realised oh… she doesn’t have an oven.

Another sick day for the kid who eats nothing to ever boost immunity and lives in a filthy, germ-ridden environment.

Let’s hope he gets well soon! Poor thing has already missed so much schooling.

IMG_9585.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Asking someone to read tattle for her 🤦‍♀️
Oh they will be. She's tattles marketing manager and most effective advert.

Retrospectively trying to fit a diagnosis to excuse chronic school absence is such atrocious parenting, it's so baffling that she's happy to announce it. It's like proudly claiming an especially rancid fart on a crowded train.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even her eldest has had enough of this insanity:

View attachment 2723785

She was “going to kip” at 2:51AM and proceeded to carry on tweeting through until 7AM.

She was up all night the night before too.

Love, I don’t think it’s “hormones” so much as “sleep deprivation”. I think I’d go crazy if I was only napping two hours a day too.

---

I thought she was trying to tell us her kid was making cakes at that time of night… then I realised oh… she doesn’t have an oven.

Another sick day for the kid who eats nothing to ever boost immunity and lives in a filthy, germ-ridden environment.

Let’s hope he gets well soon! Poor thing has already missed so much schooling.

View attachment 2723796
In my experience schools don’t always want “evidence” when kids are off school. Normally they know that parents will only keep their kids off for genuine reasons. My kids’ school have never asked for any proof that they’re unwell, etc. Maybe other schools are different, but I can’t imagine they would have the need or desire to chase parents round for this unless there was a problem.

If Kevin and Perry’s school are asking you for evidence Sarah then I wouldn’t be as worried about trolls reporting you to Social Services as I would be the school doing it….

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You’ll all be very glad to know that she is leaving Twitter after 3 months of good advice about money management from us with all of her spending priorities in check:

IMG_9590.jpeg

You’ll also be glad to know that she’s leaving having just tripped herself up on another lie about where she spent grifted cash.

Remember when she was trying to justify where she spent that ~£1,000 Aldi video beg money…?

IMG_9594.jpeg

£1k on uniform, paint, and a rug. 💸

IMG_9595.jpeg

Never change, SarahJay! 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2723126

She’s really fixated on me being someone with a connection to her. 😂

Sarah, there is no great conspiracy here, it’s just that your online personality is so abrasive and obnoxious that a bunch of strangers (myself included) have formed negative opinions of you. You’ve given lots of people good cause to hate you. There are 5 whole threads explaining why. That’s it. Close your account. Buh bye.
Yes I think she can't comprehend complete strangers having a negative opinion. It has to be someone with an agenda.

So the poor kid is not going to school again 🙁 Covid now. But she's skint until Friday of course.
I really think she should write out her police reports. It might help her sort out what is making her quite so angry. She was angry before Tattle - look at the Aldi video.
Though the police will do absolutely nothing for a number of reasons:
Nothing anybody has said here is illegal. Nobody has doxxed her or threatened her or her family.
She herself said yesterday 'It's my twitter - I can write what I like about you' - same principle applies.
She gives away far too much personal info about herself and her children - repeating it here is not stalking.
She hasn't closed her account.
She keeps referencing here drawing attention to it.

The police will just advise she close her account. That is it. They will say it is not targetted harassment as she chooses to look here, and nobody from here is interacting with her. I guess that is why she is so desperate for someone from here to be on twitter. Anyway even if they were, which they aren't, it's no worse than her exchanges with Gabby or Parlez. She doesn't have 'clean hands' as Judge Judy would say.
So write your report Sarah, even if for your own benefit, and take it to the police. But be prepared for nothing to come of it. Best outcome would be for someone there to (kindly) talk to you about your own online behaviour tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In my experience schools don’t always want “evidence” when kids are off school. Normally they know that parents will only keep their kids off for genuine reasons. My kids’ school have never asked for any proof that they’re unwell, etc. Maybe other schools are different, but I can’t imagine they would have the need or desire to chase parents round for this unless there was a problem.

If Kevin and Perry’s school are asking you for evidence Sarah then I wouldn’t be as worried about trolls reporting you to Social Services as I would be the school doing it….
Exactly what I came here to say. Mine are rarely off and I've never been asked for any evidence of why they are. I just ring in and say they won't be there. Took one in late the other day because of an appt we couldn't get another time. Been at the same school since their very first day. You have to sign in with the attendance/wellbeing officer who is the one who monitors persistent absence/lateness. It's a small school and she didn't know my child's name or even recognise their face (?). Didn't ask me for proof of the appt either. Which is good because I'd left it in the car and it was raining. If it isn't broke, don't fix it.

• Heart
We gather here today remembering Sarah as she was before she sadly left us to an anon account… or probably just for a nap before she comes back for more…

I’ve got another couple of screenshots for ya re: our dearly departed. 🍿

In November, around the time she cashed in almost £1k of Aldi beg, her boys asked her for some PE trousers because it was getting cold. Y’know, since she was in the business of buying school uniform with her large free cash gift grift and all that.

IMG_9594.jpeg

“Mummy, it’s really bloody freezing on the sports field in these tiny shorts in Winter. Please buy us some trousers with all that free cash to protect our chilly little legs.”

“No sons. I’ve only had about at least £700 given to me and PE trousers are £28 a pair. That’s bleeping extortionate! That would pay for my taxi fare all the way to Asda for Diet Coke and back! What do you take me for?”

IMG_9596.jpeg

Come January she still hadn’t bought the PE trousers and was expecting another handout to provide them for her cold little (teenage) boys.

“Why should money I’m given to provide for my children go towards providing for my children!!!! Can’t you see, we’re in POVVERTEE! You Tory scum! How dare you let my children go cold! Now leave me in peace, I have a Boohoo order that needs completing. Gotta make myself look nice to pop to the only Aldi I’m not banned from yet”.

IMG_9597.jpeg

And she wonders why the internet, other single mums who also face these challenges included, hates her and her scrounging, conniving, deceiving ways.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
28,000 posts in 5/6 months? Even if a tweet takes a minute, then time for reading, checking spelling/grammar (😬 ), we know she reads everything here too. There won't be enough hours left in the day to be OFF the internet.
That's why you have problems sleeping pet.
1706603304180.png

• Wow
We gather here today remembering Sarah as she was before she sadly left us to an anon account… or probably just for a nap before she comes back for more…

I’ve got another couple of screenshots for ya re: our dearly departed. 🍿

In November, around the time she cashed in almost £1k of Aldi beg, her boys asked her for some PE trousers because it was getting cold. Y’know, since she was in the business of buying school uniform with her large free cash gift grift and all that.

View attachment 2723877

“Mummy, it’s really bloody freezing on the sports field in these tiny shorts in Winter. Please buy us some trousers with all that free cash to protect our chilly little legs.”

“No sons. I’ve only had about at least £700 given to me and PE trousers are £28 a pair. That’s bleeping extortionate! That would pay for my taxi fare all the way to Asda for Diet Coke and back! What do you take me for?”

View attachment 2723853

Come January she still hadn’t bought the PE trousers and was expecting another handout to provide them for her cold sons.

“Why should money I’m given to provide for my children go towards providing for my children!!!! Can’t you see, we’re in POVVERTEE! You Tory scum! How dare you let my children go cold! Now leave me in peace, I have a Boohoo order that needs completing. Gotta make myself look nice to pop to the only Aldi I’m not banned from yet”.

View attachment 2723857

And she wonders why the internet, other single mums who also face these challenges included, hates her and her scrounging, conniving, deceiving ways.
Omg - she let her children go to PE lessons in the winter without warm trousers 😩
When she had that £1000 and knowing they are so prone to illness?
What the hell?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Hi Sarah, clinically extremely vulnerable people (I believe you claimed either Milli or Vanilli is CEV) are still able to get free covid tests. You can’t order them online anymore, but need to get them in person from a pharmacy. They ask for all your details etc, but it is worth it, especially given how often they are ill.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.