I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_9554.jpeg

WHO DOES SHE THINK I AM NOW?! šŸ« šŸ¤£

Christmas before last? A watch? What are these riddles she speaks in? Iā€™ve only been aware of her existence since October 2023 when she abused a retail worker and gloated about it online.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
THE IRONY OF HER SAYING TO GABBY ā€œwhat are you going to tell the police, I can say what I want on my twitterā€

WE CAN SAY WHAT WE WANT ON TATTLE YOU UTTER THICK PIECE OF tit

Also - no one is going after your kids
---
Oh wait, sheā€™s not locked. I donā€™t need to screenshot
---

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2722852

WHO DOES SHE THINK I AM NOW?! šŸ« šŸ¤£

Christmas before last? A watch? What are these riddles she speaks in? Iā€™ve only been aware of her existence since October 2023 when she abused a retail worker and gloated about it online.
She thinks you are Gabby & sheā€™s thinks anyone whoā€™s called her out in the last few months has been Gabby on fake profiles

• Haha
IMG_9555.jpeg
IMG_9557.png
IMG_9558.png
IMG_9556.jpeg

She genuinely thinks I have some sort of connection to her. I categorically do not.

She also thinks Iā€™m ā€œtrying to hurt her kidsā€. Is she mad? Surely ā€œIā€™m worried these kids arenā€™t eating properly, living in a clean and safe home, having their needs (not wants) provided for, arenā€™t having their identities kept private online when they have a ā€œdangerous violentā€ estranged father, and living with a mum who sits up for days on end shouting into the ether and not paying their rentā€ is quite the opposite of wanting their safety and wellbeing in jeopardy.

Sheā€™s fully delusional. I seriously seriously think those kids need some intervention. Thatā€™s not meant as an insult, itā€™s genuine concern.

I think someoneā€™s had enough internet. Wasnā€™t she deleting her account last night? She needs to.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
THE IRONY OF HER SAYING TO GABBY ā€œwhat are you going to tell the police, I can say what I want on my twitterā€

WE CAN SAY WHAT WE WANT ON TATTLE YOU UTTER THICK PIECE OF tit

Also - no one is going after your kids
---
---
Oooooooooh yeaahhh šŸ¤£ She can say what she likes on Twitter and now sheā€™s really proved what I thought all along that sheā€™s an abusive narc. I donā€™t even believe her ex probably was abusive now or at least not what sheā€™s made out, I think she just fabricates everything as well as twists whatā€™s on here to suit her weird agenda. It beggars belief that sheā€™s been reported to police re harassment, doesnā€™t think sheā€™s the problem and publicises it for all to see. There really is something very wrong with her. How Gabby has maintained her dignity and patience through all this tit I really donā€™t know.
On the single mum thing, I think single mums run the gamut from great to tit. There is no homogenous single mum. I judge each and every person on their own merits, itā€™s a shame Sarah doesnā€™t have any.
---

She genuinely thinks I have some sort of connection to her. I categorically do not.

She also thinks Iā€™m ā€œtrying to hurt her kidsā€. Is she mad? Surely ā€œIā€™m worried these kids arenā€™t eating properly, living in a clean and safe home, having their needs (not wants) provided for, arenā€™t having their identities kept private online when they have a ā€œdangerous violentā€ estranged father, and living with a mum who sits up for days on end shouting into the ether and not paying their rentā€ is quite the opposite of wanting their safety and wellbeing in jeopardy.

Sheā€™s fully delusional. I seriously seriously think those kids need some intervention. Thatā€™s not meant as an insult, itā€™s genuine concern.

I think someoneā€™s had enough internet. Wasnā€™t she deleting her account last night? She needs to.
Iā€™ve just twigged that she said ā€œshe had to go to the policeā€. I think they summon youā€¦ when the complaint is ABOUT YOU. She makes it sound like she put a complaint in.

Reactions: 16
The things I know about her since these threads started.
Her full name
Her kids full names.
Where she lives.
This is from her twitter. I know her poverty, her hoped for kids difference. How she knocks people who lend her money. Its endless and grubby. Andy couldn't get out of this river of tit and look clean.

Reactions: 14
Her full name
Her kids full names.
Where she lives.
This is from her twitter. I know her poverty, her hoped for kids difference. How she knocks people who lend her money. Its endless and grubby. Andy couldn't get out of this river of tit and look clean.
She just leaks info like a bust toilet. Iā€™m betting no one on this thread knows my kids names, ages or where they get educated. If someone really wanted to cause her kids harm, they would know how to find them with ease BECAUSE SHE canā€™t stop tappity tapping away and putting every fart online. Itā€™s not normal at all.

• Heart
Her full name
Her kids full names.
Where she lives.
Her menstrual cycle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her full name
Her kids full names.
Where she lives.
The London borough she was born in.
Where her kids go to school.

Reactions: 17
Oooooooooh yeaahhh šŸ¤£ She can say what she likes on Twitter and now sheā€™s really proved what I thought all along that sheā€™s an abusive narc. I donā€™t even believe her ex probably was abusive now or at least not what sheā€™s made out, I think she just fabricates everything as well as twists whatā€™s on here to suit her weird agenda. It beggars belief that sheā€™s been reported to police re harassment, doesnā€™t think sheā€™s the problem and publicises it for all to see. There really is something very wrong with her. How Gabby has maintained her dignity and patience through all this tit I really donā€™t know.
On the single mum thing, I think single mums run the gamut from great to tit. There is no homogenous single mum. I judge each and every person on their own merits, itā€™s a shame Sarah doesnā€™t have any.
---

Iā€™ve just twigged that she said ā€œshe had to go to the policeā€. I think they summon youā€¦ when the complaint is ABOUT YOU. She makes it sound like she put a complaint in.
I think itā€™s a very sketchy area when you start to doubt someoneā€™s abuse stories, and I never want to deny someone their voice, but sheā€™s twisted so much of whatā€™s been said on here for dramatic effect and sympathy that Iā€™m right there with doubting her.

She claimed in a post she used to slap him when he came anywhere near her. She claims she threw a stair gate at him. Weā€™ve seen how she gobs off at people, thinks sheā€™s always right, how bolshie and aggressive she can be, what she said about Gabbyā€™s siblings and still defends herself for it now, how she turned on the friend who offered a cooker, how sheā€™s spoken about me even though when I first started commenting on these threads I was empathetic towards her and offered good wholesome advice. Sheā€™s got a very nasty streak; anyone who has to say ā€œIā€™m not usually a horrible personā€ usually is in denial that they are. Anyone with no friends and family is usually in denial that they are. It sounds like it could well have been a volatile relationship on both sides.

Iā€™ve seen this guyā€™s Instagram. Heā€™s happily married with other kids, which in itself is odd for someone who is too dangerous to be around any children. He looks like a doting and loving father and husband. He posts about the boys he has with her and that he misses them. He shared a very cute actually video of him dressing up as Santa for what seem like two really well-rounded little boys. He seems to have a big, loving family whom he adores and sees often. Heā€™s volunteered for the Samaritans.

Iā€™m not saying any of that rules him out as a nasty man, many abusers Iā€™ve known are full of charm, but I am sayingā€¦ Iā€™m taking everything she says with a pinch of salt. Every story has two sides.
---
IMG_9565.jpeg

Interesting that she cropped the bits that make her look bad. Very telling indeed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think itā€™s a very sketchy area when you start to doubt someoneā€™s abuse stories, and I never want to deny someone their voice, but sheā€™s twisted so much of whatā€™s been said on here for dramatic effect and sympathy that Iā€™m right there with doubting her.

She claimed in a post she used to slap him when he came anywhere near her. She claims she threw a stair gate at him. Weā€™ve seen how she gobs off at people, thinks sheā€™s always right, how bolshie and aggressive she can be, what she said about Gabbyā€™s siblings and still defends herself for it now, how she turned on the friend who offered a cooker, how sheā€™s spoken about me even though when I first started commenting on these threads I was empathetic towards her and offered good wholesome advice. Sheā€™s got a very nasty streak; anyone who has to say ā€œIā€™m not usually a horrible personā€ usually is in denial that they are. Anyone with no friends and family is usually in denial that they are. It sounds like it could well have been a volatile relationship on both sides.

Iā€™ve seen this guyā€™s Instagram. Heā€™s happily married with other kids, which in itself is odd for someone who is too dangerous to be around any children. He looks like a doting and loving father and husband. He posts about the boys he has with her and that he misses them. He shared a very cute actually video of him dressing up as Santa for what seem like two really well-rounded little boys. He seems to have a big, loving family whom he adores and sees often. Heā€™s volunteered for the Samaritans.

Iā€™m not saying any of that rules him out as a nasty man, many abusers Iā€™ve known are full of charm, but I am sayingā€¦ Iā€™m taking everything she says with a pinch of salt. Every story has two sides.
It is sketchy indeed and I usually believe everyone. I lived with domestic abuse for a long time so it doesnā€™t come lightly actually I donā€™t think I doubted -anyone- before now.
I would disagree on the two sides to every story though, thatā€™s something abusers often use to discredit their victim so it sits badly with me. Often one person in the relationship is just tit. You get men accusing women of affairs, because they are having one, itā€™s pure projection.
Her violence to him is something I hadnā€™t read the full extent of before. It could be they are both abusive but really I canā€™t comment on him, I donā€™t know who he is or anything but I will say working in a caring job isnā€™t always the green flag youā€™d think. My siblingā€™s ex partner worked in search and rescue and tried to strangle them after making many threats to end their life.
ETA you were incredibly empathetic!

• Heart
I think it's difficult to say really and I'm reluctant to discredit her as it is clear there is *something* that has gone on with her as she's so, so angry, at everything. I've seen tons of cases where women have hit their violent partner. It's called violent resistance in some cases and can sometimes be a case of 'getting in there first' to sort of get the abuse out of the way, if that makes sense? Other times it's a belt back. Tricky dynamics.

I've seen so many awful men that the perfect seeming ones can be more red flaggy to me if it's a bit performative (why does anyone need to know where someone volunteers, for example?). One of the joys of the trade, everyone is a red flag šŸ¤£

Regardless, she's mocked a lady who has suffered a horrible bereavement, feels entitled to other folks' money and has utterly humiliated a young shop worker. She's still dreadful.

Lovely griftalo, I am sorry you had to endure DA from that POS. You always deserved better. ā¤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The differences are you women have moved on. And I hope those that are in that sort of situation move on sooner , or as soon as they can .
Empathy Sarah, get some.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
ā€œWhen sheā€™s readyā€¦ā€

Whatā€™s stopping her?

a) Sheā€™s got something to hide
b) She just likes longing out the drama
c) Sheā€™s lowkey embarrassed about having the police turn up to her cesspit of a house

IMG_9564.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Lovely griftalo, I am sorry you had to endure DA from a POS. You always deserved better. ā¤
Thank you. ā¤ Heā€™s still doing what he can to duck me over at any opportunity but I wonā€™t interact with him at all, (which drives him mad Iā€™m sure). He does stuff like tell child benefit the children left education so I am not eligible for child benefit - even when theyā€™re still not even legally allowed to leave šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø loads of petty things like that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oof. Itā€™s actually quite chilling that sheā€™s trying to use here as an excuse to start harassing that woman again. It looks like sheā€™s convinced herself sheā€™s got all the dots connected. Sheā€™s unhinged.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.