I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, I whatsapp'd a neighbour and said "I've got covid, can you bring me some ginger beer and paracetamol?"
It's crazy how efficient a life is with friends and neighbours, with people who don't shudder when they see your number on screen and who don't have to brace themselves against a faux drama maelstrom. The crazy part is that you probably, easily, reciprocate

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well. That was some 9 pages to catch up on. Yikes Sarah 😬. I wonder what the police would make of her rants? It's utterly unhinged, and she's the one throwing around threats and abuse. But she's that dense and has such little awareness, I think she'd actually make her reports and not see an issue with the police reading all of *that*. I also wonder how known to the police she is. The way she conducts herself, irl and online, would suggest similar issues may have been flagged to them before.

Reactions: 18
Sarah, he won’t get the job, he will need to actually go to school
I will indeed keep it all crossed for the lad. The school know the benefits of a feeling of involvement and responsibility. School libraries can be nurturing and enriching (no tit) without being ‘biscuit table’ (that from my old Set 9s who could spot patronising condescension in a heartbeat and would have none of it). I used to work SEND/SEMH with a heavy library involvement, and would welcome him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Back so soon? To tell everyone she’s not coming back, nonetheless.

ETA: She’s already reposted her thousandth leaving tweet, of course.

🔮 I predict she will be waiting around now to see if she gets any replies begging her to stay. I give it less than an hour (current time: 17:18 GMT) before she realises Twitter isn’t giving her the attention she craves and so she will come back to check what’s been said about her on here. Then she will go into a raging hissy fit, seventeen-tweet thread about me (since I am the chosen one) and say then that she is staying on Twitter instead.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
“In this series of tweets I will list one million reasons why I am no longer posting on Twix”

• Haha
Reactions: 20

🔮 I predict she will be waiting around now to see if she gets any replies begging her to stay. I give it less than an hour (current time: 17:18 GMT) before she realises Twitter isn’t giving her the attention she craves and so she will come back to check what’s been said about her on here. Then she will go into a raging hissy fit, seventeen-tweet thread about me (since I am the chosen one) and say then that she is staying on Twitter instead.
It wasn't yesterday, Sarah. It was this morning, TODAY. You've been asleep all day again

I used to be a school librarian 🔺. I wouldn't have really wanted to train up someone who was never there unless it was part of a special plan to make them want to come to school. So I hope either Bev or Ron gets the job.

Reactions: 17
30 minutes. 120 views. 0 begs to stay. 0 people expressing concern. Account still active.

It’s only a matter of time before she reads and responds to Tattle…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she's hated in her community and that's the reason she won't walk to the shops. Worried about bumping into numerous people she's mouthed off to or borrowed cash from?
I wouldn't be surprised. My former mate, who is similarly extremely high conflict, used to arrange to go to gigs with me (I'd buy the tickets, of course), but would always bail at the last minute. Took me ages to realise it's because it's a very small local music scene and everyone knew she was a raging bleep. There was nobody except the most dense people (me) who hadn't seen through her bullshit and given up feeling sorry for her.

• Wow

Receipts for naught but £600 of taxis

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Receipts for naught but £600 of taxis
It's the taxis that get me. £700 literally set on fire because she makes bad decisions. £700 could get you 351 Ocado deliveries, and that's if you somehow managed to miss all the free delivery slots they offer. Weekly grocery deliveries for six and three quarter years.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So did Bubble make it into school for the librarian interview? I’m guessing Squeak stayed home but hasn’t had a Covid test as she’s been asleep all day

@Witchfinder Sargeant - it’s the £8 a day she’s been paying on bus fares since September whenever she can be bothered to get the kids into school because she couldn’t be arsed to apply for bus passes that gets me. How can anyone be so stupid?

• Wow
It’s the prioritising luxuries over essentials and then expecting other people to buy her kids their school uniform that jars me right off.

Looks like she’s locked down, not deleted though. She’s probably having a rant about Tattle again already. It’s 18:09 and within the hour I predicted for that to happen…

Anyone able to check?

If I was right, then Parlez_me_nGabbyMysticMeg!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have we seen her blog on here? I haven't been around on these threads for the whole time, so not sure if it's come up before 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The only blog of hers I’ve seen is her bonkers live stream of every brain burp 199 times a day on Twitter.
Ah yeah, not that blog. This one -

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It's the taxis that get me. £700 literally set on fire because she makes bad decisions. £700 could get you 351 Ocado deliveries, and that's if you somehow managed to miss all the free delivery slots they offer. Weekly grocery deliveries for six and three quarter years.
This is the one that gets me. She crows and crows about having receipts and all they do is prove she wastes money on total tit. I’m so glad we stopped the entitled cows beg.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.