I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she pull this face? It makes her look like she is ready to put her mouth through a gloryhole*.
Itā€™s not attractive, itā€™s just odd?
*itā€™s not your mouth thatā€™s meant to go in the hole in case anyone doesnā€™t know šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve read half a post. Yaaaaaaaawwwwwn.
I am not like other girls. Spelling mistake. Boring info. More about me. Iā€™m sexy. Not like other awful women. Blalallallaalalallalalalallalafuckingboringnonsense.View attachment 2724988
This photo: The last pickled gherkin, stuck at the bottom of the jar. Wondering when its time will come.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Book title idea ā€œthe gherkin was lurkin, instead of workinā€
*Thread title idea
---
SHEā€™S LEAVING!

But sheā€™s also sticking around to talk about hoovers.
---
ā€¦and her sick kid.
---
ā€¦itā€™s almost like she has no intention of leaving at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah yeah, not that blog. This one -

Wow, the one about clothes at the school gates, she's never liked other women has she?

Reactions: 13
As a person who is looking to find a move very soon I have been rather limited in what I can and cannot take. Sales work has turned out to be a disaster, as employers are no longer prepared to take on women who need hours that will fit around school and after school club. The attitude frankly is ā€˜duck you and your kidsā€™ which is a shame as I am such a good salesperson and great at Customer Service.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Too short šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my god, of course she likes Constance Hall. Sorry to anyone who does but Constance is a stinky, dirty crunchie-mum bogan with feral children and
bad hygiene. Also thick as pigshit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Did you read the bit where noone would employ her even though she was 'clearly qualified, if not overqualified'. šŸ˜‚.

This says a lot as well -
View attachment 2726123

So she started using twitter for her rants and realised she enjoyed the attention šŸ™ƒ.
Well she wasnā€™t getting any on her blog judging by the barren comments section

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
"I'd never judge other women for what they wear. Here's an entire blog post in which I judge other women for what they wear"
They'll never get a man if they don't wear sexy trainers.
And if another woman is naturally attractive, she's obviously been very clever with invisible make-up.
Or summat :unsure:

• Wow
What in the internalised misogyny is all this about how women should dress ā€œplayful and sexyā€?

Who in the middle aged chav in pleather child labour leggings does she think she is?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The blog is blocked by my work laptop, can I grift some screenshots from someone please? Dying to see the one where she's telling us all how pretty she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she hasnā€™t left Twitter at all thenā€¦

The eldest is at his dadā€™s so isnā€™t there to reign her in this time.

IMG_9636.jpeg

I would say that she is in fact the epitome of a miserable bitter bleep, and also has the self awareness of an egg and cress sandwich.
---
The blog is blocked by my work laptop, can I grift some screenshots from someone please? Dying to see the one where she's telling us all how pretty she is.

Attached!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.