I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she will release a book called Grifty medicine cabinet. Useless treatments for made up ailments.
To be fair I'm sure you can find plenty of that sort of thing already in "health food" or "crystal healing" type circles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's the taxis that get me. £700 literally set on fire because she makes bad decisions. £700 could get you 351 Ocado deliveries, and that's if you somehow managed to miss all the free delivery slots they offer. Weekly grocery deliveries for six and three quarter years.
£700 on taxis is bleeping insane, and I say this as someone who was notified yesterday by Uber that I've done over 300 trips since 2015. I'm frankly amazed anyone spends more on taxis than I do, particularly someone without a job. But even my obscene taxi habit works out at under £400 a year.

Reactions: 13
Ah yeah, not that blog. This one -

That was from 2017, and she was still bitter and making a twit of herself online back then it seems.

The woman needs therapy!

Also, has she ever actually had a working oven? I’ve lived in my own place since I was 18 and never have I (TOUCH WOOD) been without a functioning cooker. Apart from that one time where it broke and I took out an extended warranty and had someone booked in to come and take a look at it and then my kid pointed out that I had just turned it off at the wall by mistake. My bad.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
That was from 2017, and she was still bitter and making a twit of herself online back then it seems.

The woman needs therapy!

Also, has she ever actually had a working oven? I’ve lived in my own place since I was 18 and never have I (TOUCH WOOD) been without a functioning cooker. Apart from that one time where it broke and I took out an extended warranty and had someone booked in to come and take a look at it and then my kid pointed out that I had just turned it off at the wall by mistake. My bad.
I’m soooooooooo embarrassed for her. On my husband and little sisters life, I feel physically sick through being that embarrassed.

• Haha

The woman needs therapy!

She could have UGG boots too if she reined in her weird taxi ride habit

• Haha
It's the hard knock life for us,
It's the hard knock life for us.
Instead of treated, we get tricked.
Instead of kisses, we get kicked.
It's the hard knock life
#toryscum #300 quid in next cost of living payment incoming

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this is going back a bit but did we ever find out why she was tricking the paypigs into a nice round £75?

Apropos of nothing, a gram of cocaine will set you back £75 in some places south of the border.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this is going back a bit but did we ever find out why she was tricking the paypigs into a nice round £75?

Apropos of nothing, a gram of cocaine will set you back £75 in some places south of the border.
And that is pub grub sniff. Will keep you up alright gurning and talking tit. No cocaine high though. Country is polluted with the stuff.

Reactions: 8
She hasn’t posted anything interesting but she has culled a fair amount of people trying to find me going by her followers list and there will be some confused people when they realise

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WHYYYYY did we discover the blog the day #JacksBack?! Thankgod it’s late enough for wine!! I’m 🏃🏼‍♀️ to read

• Haha
  • Wow
And that is pub grub sniff. Will keep you up alright gurning and talking tit. No cocaine high though. Country is polluted with the stuff.
Ah yeah, Wetherspoons finest. I call them cocaine dickheads. The last time I saw one I said it to the man I was talking to and lo and behold, CD comes over talking about… you (guest) guessed it… cocaine, plus his cousins drug business. Couldn’t get rid of him fast enough. Wanker. It was 10am

• Wow

Thanks. I’ve got a migraine now 😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh I shouldn’t have been so smug, she’s found me in the last 10 mins and I’m blocked. But she’s been busy the last few days blocking people.
Sarah, you’ve blocked sooooo many people who weren’t me. I’m also male so it’s not all woman on here babe

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Why does she pull this face? It makes her look like she is ready to put her mouth through a gloryhole*.
It’s not attractive, it’s just odd?
*it’s not your mouth that’s meant to go in the hole in case anyone doesn’t know 😂

I’ve read half a post. Yaaaaaaaawwwwwn.
I am not like other girls. Spelling mistake. Boring info. More about me. I’m sexy. Not like other awful women. Blalallallaalalallalalalallalafuckingboringnonsense.
IMG_2505.png

• Sick
  • Haha
I wonder what her kids think about how embarrassing she is?

I’m not being dramatic but if she were related to me I would set fire to myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really hope Sarah isn’t doxxing some poor person to her “very big twitter” account because the account I used wasn’t my main account, it’s an account I rarely use and follow next to no one but look what she did to Gabby

I really hope Sarah isn’t doxxing some poor person to her “very big twitter” account because the account I used wasn’t my main account, it’s an account I rarely use and follow next to no one but look what she did to Gabby
She’ll unlock again within the next 24 hours anyway because she loves the the drama so much

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.