Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
Huw really making an impression on some of the other threads. Wonder if he’s feeling the love. 😶

CC29E99E-6F79-4146-95E1-C7E07CCF6980.jpeg
0B131EBA-C54F-4701-84BA-31B56344C775.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
That entire video really does feel like a slight on Huw! And Clive comes across as really smug there, doesn’t he!

• Wow
  • Angry
They can't sack him as they can't investigate him while he's saying he has mental health problems so he'll carry on being the highest earner at the BBC until 2026 when his contract ends!

• Angry
  • Wow

thegossboss92

At least we know where Huw is spending his nice big salary while on an extended sick leave - a PR package by the looks of things
I hope he gets better value for his money soon because this was a weak effort so far. Step up your game, Andy!
---
Okayyyy, I guess it got a bit more coverage…

38CC3987-F775-4807-A0C0-C23F8E5361C4.png

Last edited:

thegossboss92

The so long and farewells are thin on the ground from his colleagues and industry people. You’d think that maybe because he left on medical advice, people would be slightly less apprehensive but I guess not. Here’s one from Simon McCoy:

IMG_6192.jpeg

thegossboss92

Celebrity Big Brother is coming back next year. I saw someone suggest Huw for it. Maybe if he did it we’d get to see him taking a shower nude with his bottom out?
Imagine the DRAMA if someone cooked something with tomatoes in it for him. 😂🤣

• Haha

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
Since it might well be weeks nay months before we’ll get new goss, I’m sharing this find:

Did anyone watch this program (“Huw Edwards at 60” on S4C)? I wonder if his wife and kids were featured at all?

What strikes me is:

1. he seems very close to his mum. I wonder if she knew?
2. I guess he’s always been a bit camp! 😄
3. but also insecure about his appearance?
I haven’t seen it but would be very interested to know that too.

His mum definitely had to know or at least she must have very strongly suspected. 😂 She seems so sweet. Hopefully she’s being shielded from the more malicious posts and comments on social media. Surprisingly enough though, most people on Reddit have been very supportive of Huw.

He’s maybe a bit insecure about his age too in this one 🤣:

• Heart

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
Oof, the heat is not off Huw: all the Brand supporters are very angry and they’re mostly questioning why Huw and Schofe were treated so kindly by the MSM. Gooooooooooood lord. 😫 🤮😵💫
People are strange. 😞 Over on the Celeb Gossip thread, Huw’s name is coming up quite a lot but it’s the opposite: mostly about how weird it is that the general public were so hard on Huw but seem to be giving Brand a pass.

• Sad

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
Hmmm, desensitizing the British public by spoofing the whole thing. Clevah, AC, clevah.

Echoing the scandal surrounding Huw Edwards' suspension as the BBC's flagship news and events anchor this summer amidst accusations of sexual misconduct, Douglas' alleged indiscretion is dissected, analysed and blown out of all proportion in the subsequent digital storm.”

Spot on. It’s written in such a way that you can’t help but sympathise with the Hugh Bonneville character - hint hint, sympathise with Huw by proxy. 🤔 Might be an interesting watch.

Reactions: 1