Hutch_87 aka Lee Hutchings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel for Hutch, he has a heart of gold. I can not understand why he can’t seem to find a good women, I for one would marry him ❤Xx

Where that pic from haha
Tiktok

She had this up last night. So she saying she didn't lie about her health or kids, wtf this girl is even more deluded than I though. She's still continuing to lie.

And no your clam packet was not shared on a bleeping live you fruit loop. It was maybe shared to hutch personally during a live but he didn't show it to anyone on live. The screen recording loppy Tiffany put up proves he didn't share any photos on live.

Youre all a pack of clout chasing, wanabe dickheads.

Kelly you have destroyed the man enough, now leave him to duck alone.

That Tiffany one has posted the live from last night on a different account. It's under stiffany666. Can we all report please. The sad witch has brought our boy into it aswell

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Absolutely loving seeing hutch back to himself 💛 his lives this week have been so funny. Some of the confessions have been wow 😮 but his expressions when reading them out are too funny 😂

hutch is a lovely young man too his lives while he was standing in for Ben were hilarious even if I keep getting bloody follow requests now off llana that danced to the cheekygirls on Friday night and ended up clicking on her live to be the only one in there. and she noticed and said do I want a dance lol monkey face shocked face. Hutch and Ben together are comedy gold

Reactions: 1
Not even going to lie, I’m gonna miss late night love and confessions on hutch’s lives. They’ve literally kept me entertained for 2 weeks. The stories, the laughter it’s all been brilliant.
Also, that jerv80 and her diary stories 🤣🤣🤣 she had me in absolute stitches!! How is one girl so unlucky with dates 😂 bless her! She’s brilliant though! Anyway hutch, make sure you come back and do late night love again. It was seriously amazing at how it brought so many people together. You knocked it out the park. Big love fella!

Have you seen the video of hutch and his shirt being ripped open on the stay Nelson night ha. Bet they had their own private after party 🤣🤣

Anyone seen that darcy has changed her name to hutch baby mummy and Is apparently pregnant by him?
Shut the front door.

I never thought she was all there. She was all up Kerrys bum, then all up Hutch and in Ben's lives, everywhere and was too much, too desperate to be "in".

Racheal calls herself his Wife and him hubby. But saying a baby is to him is a bit far. Even if it is "banter".

Its literally like school yard games where one day you are with one person and are "married" to them then the next week it's a different person. Junior / Primary school crap.

I’m gonna be that person. Sorry. 🙈 the name change was a joke said in his live the other night. He isn’t her baby dad. There’s nothing going on with them and he isn’t supporting her. It’s just a long standing joke. Although, I’m not defending her or what she’s doing because I’m not up to speed on the issues with her and her involvement in things. Also as they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Just know this though for the ones in his lives hanging out the back of his chocolate star fish, you’re all snakey b*tches, I am watching you!

I have been in a group with hutch before and he leave’s everytime because he can’t keep up with the stuff he tells people. Although he’s sticking by the likes of darcy the baby ain’t his . That really gets on my nervous myself and others have been there and we didn’t get that loyalty, His so called team needs to know what the real hutch says about them to his “friends”, welshlynz who is constantly in his box I have voice notes and screenshots where he has spoke evil about her that was passed on from people he spoke to a lot I have known her since last august, she’s always been teamhutch same as Sam she’s been teamhutch along time vix’s was teamkerry and I don’t really know that Paige They will never fit into his circle.Take a look at his so called team all embarrassing to him,His own words not mine. His team are loyal to him they need a wake up call Your all being bad mouthed by hutch even today, He admitted he don’t trust any of his so called team yesterday and is slowly going to drop them over the coming weeks I have that proof aswell.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What can I say about the lovely Hutch? Heart of GOLD, funny as duck, a loveable teddy bear 🧸 hopefully one day he will find the happiness he truly deserves SLSH

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.