Hutch_87 aka Lee Hutchings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes not the guy he claims to be. I've been in hutchs mod group WhatsApp. For 6 months.His so called team of mods are vile aswell. All encouraged Paul Quinn to troll kerry and her kids and Sam making out she knew nothing? Lies she was in the group when all of them encouraged Paul to log in as Baron and give kerry hate. But hutchs team blamed Tyler and all Tyler did was tell Hutch some things as a friend. They all have troll accounts to troll people even hutch. Watching his live listening is too funny he's playing victim again right now. Poor hutch is always getting hurt? What about all the women he walked away from? Got his ex to terminate his child? Shagged Sophie 2 weeks ago now wants nothing to do with her. And then he blames tiktok for him walking away. He claims he wants the family set up 😛 no he doesn't trust me he doesn't. He sits in group chat talking about women like their are cattle. Slagged off his "wifey" saying she was desperate and a liar. Lyndz who said and ill quote " I hate ben rantz and his mum they think they are better than people" all the mods used to make up fake kerry accounts and all would laugh trying to guess who made it up. Here he goes reading tattle looking for sympathy. Read mine Hutchy 💛💛💛

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does his team not read tattle and realise what’s going on or are they asthick as they look,Notice how he’s now got that jerv and kerrylouise as mods says it all.I have the proof and I will air it and tag them.welshlynz self harmed and he blocked her I have the proof,prepare for voice notes of you bad mouthing them all.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why people have such an issue with hutch, I think he’s amazing & he’s back to his usual happy self which is amazing 🤩 we love you hutch SLSH 💛💛💛💛

Does his team not read tattle and realise what’s going on or are they asthick as they look,Notice how he’s now got that jerv and kerrylouise as mods says it all.I have the proof and I will air it and tag them.welshlynz self harmed and he blocked her I have the proof,prepare for voice notes of you bad mouthing them all.
I did see kerrilouise sniffing around for weeks, she will be the next one if he’s not had her already 🤣 literally as much as I do enjoy watching hutch, some lives I’m like really but that’s my opinion and I just switch off. I hope he hasn’t done all what you have said. If you have proof think it needs be shown, if not then move on

isn’t it funny how people are coming on here giving it all the ‘we have proof’. Show it. Show everyone what you’re saying is true! Snakes.

I wasn't on your live to hear you say you would take her for a meal so I didnt hear it from tiktok. And you know I have proof about you all. Lyndz lied about cancer? And you know she did hutch so don't lie that you had no idea what was going on. You encouraged I all. But hate drama? You encouraged it when it was suiting your agenda? Oh and your "tream" need to stop telling people stuff even now they can't keep their mouth shut.

Mine was purely joking about Kerrie! Taken in wrong context. If people have proof then put it out there. If not move on

Hutch your amazing.
You have every right to defend yourself!
You have helped so many people
One of the truest people on tt
Love you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The only bad person was Paul for what he did to people. Hutch is a ok bloke. But think hutch should have got rid of him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.