Hutch_87 aka Lee Hutchings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@CantstandBullies admit who you are 😂 who's using it now? Paul? Sam? Paige? What one of you have the account tonight 😂 I'm not male I'm female and hutch knows who I am. I have proof of everything and he knows I have? And Paul sitting saying nobody knew about him being Baron is lies? Vix Sam paige and Lyndz encouraging you to bully a woman you sick man Paul. But you tried to blame Tyler when Tyler had nothing to do with Baron at all. You all blamed Tyler for destruction aswell. And hutch said Tyler can't keep his mouth shut and tells hutch everything without even realising it. So Paul sit back down and pretend you were protecting your wife when your wife makes out shes quiet and doesn't get involved in drama which is more lies. Truth hurts you all

I think with what his brand is and meaning maybe Paul being a part of it after the trolling came out wasn’t a good idea but it is what it is. We can’t force hutch to do anything nor know the truth to anything. All we get is hearsay and we judge on that. We can’t be wrong for that. There’s always 3 sides to stories… theirs, yours and the truth. Maybe 4 with screenshots ha.
these that say they have screenshots why say it? Why not just put someone?! So bored of people that say that. It’s like the sayin “I’m telling ur mummy” u say it to make someone worried/scared but won’t do it ha

@dontlikefake its clear who Paul was and what he done, and that's all a lot of people keep going on about, its old news! Tyler and RyanFranks are the biggest trolls on TT along with sassystacey.
@CantstandBullies admit who you are 😂 who's using it now? Paul? Sam? Paige? What one of you have the account tonight 😂 I'm not male I'm female and hutch knows who I am. I have proof of everything and he knows I have? And Paul sitting saying nobody knew about him being Baron is lies? Vix Sam paige and Lyndz encouraging you to bully a woman you sick man Paul. But you tried to blame Tyler when Tyler had nothing to do with Baron at all. You all blamed Tyler for destruction aswell. And hutch said Tyler can't keep his mouth shut and tells hutch everything without even realising it. So Paul sit back down and pretend you were protecting your wife when your wife makes out shes quiet and doesn't get involved in drama which is more lies. Truth hurts you all
You need to be careful what you write, you are fully aware people can read your post and you have already admitted your male! So unless your unsure on your sexuality then i suggest you be care what you write!! And you just got busted!!!

Reactions: 1
You sound like a scorned b*tch not even going to lie! What’s wrong, did he not do you on the hotel table? 🤣🤣 maybe if you spent as much on yourself and your life as you do on hutch and his life, you’d be a better person. But we know you won’t. You’re a weirdo. You live your life swimming in drama. One day it’s gonna drown you.

But if tyler tells you things hutch you can't keep your gob shut because you told your mods. And you say about trust

Peppa pig? The size of you hutch? You body shame women all the time these days. You think your untouchable still? Admit you trolled kerry and Rachael and ill leave. Until you admit your wrongs I'm going nowhere

no one gonna mention Saturday....

how amazing it was to see him having a good time with Ben and The staynelson lot
loved watching the live with them all jogging his memory about things that had happened
😂

the swearing is too much but I love it

Love how Sophs like we dint sleep together on the table… not denying they slept together. JOKES hutch. Love Sophie 💕💕

Peppa pig? The size of you hutch? You body shame women all the time these days. You think your untouchable still? Admit you trolled kerry and Rachael and ill leave. Until you admit your wrongs I'm going nowhere
How does he body shame. It’s only you ya bleeping piggy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Emily in the live now thats funny lee hates her and the stuff he said about Emily and she still to this day talks bullshit about hutch 😂 wanted to destroy him last week

Hutch you shouldn't have to explain yourself. You have made everyone laugh through pillow talks and your lives. love you 💙💛💙💛

Do you identify as a tree by any chance seen as you cant decide whether your female or male. You say you've proof but clearly haven't. Like someone said before there are 3 sides to a story. To me you sound like a tool who needs to have a get a life your pathetic and clearly jealous hutch is entitled to a private life

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@CantstandBullies you chat rubbish hutch said it was him telling his mods. Not tyler trolling

But you was Tyler's friend hutch .tyler got ripped because you told your mods and Paul said he was working with tyler and it wasn't true

But its ok for you to @ women about being big? No that was your joke account hutch. You own it? No you don't admit the troll account that was vile hutch not the fun ones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.