Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is she? I thought she was in her 40s. She seems quite mature for her age.
I would’ve thought 40s too. A middle-aged couple. No doubt we’ll find out she’s only 29 or something!! 😂. Hard lives eh? Or maybe it’s the stress of being the “other woman” in a marriage & all the subterfuge that goes with it. 😂

Reactions: 6
I would’ve thought 40s too. A middle-aged couple. No doubt we’ll find out she’s only 29 or something!! 😂. Hard lives eh? Or maybe it’s the stress of being the “other woman” in a marriage & all the subterfuge that goes with it. 😂
I do like her, more than most influencers, but she has painted a life with rose tinted glasses. I’m so glad she doesn’t have a designer dog. I don’t think she’s painted a life where she lives in an amazing house, I knew quite early on that she rents, she mentions it often enough. I didn’t know they had 4x4s so she can’t flaunt it that much. She is a sales woman but the boys do feature a lot. You just want one to throw a tantrum or do something wrong. I’m sure behind closed doors there are many a conversation which we aren’t party to, and I don’t always think Instagram is the place to air your dirty laundry, she’s a brand in my eyes, rather than a family influencer. I think from day one before the ad ASA stuff came into play you could tell she didn’t buy anything.

Reactions: 2
She was 34 in December.
I do think she is gorgeous btw but the way she dresses makes her look older.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
5B268D78-AD2F-43FF-914E-30FE137D730C.jpeg

I found this image from “getting stuff done in heels” interesting. Has there been a shift in thinking? Having to declare that she is “not after a freebie” makes me think there has been a WhatsApp discussion somewhere 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Imagine having to declare that you bought something because you actually liked and wanted it. Shame on you Bobbi Brown for allowing your name and product to be so cheapened and alienating your long standing customers who actually have always paid and made your brand what it is today

Reactions: 7
Lauren is definitely reading here. The tone of her stories have changed over the last few weeks. An attempt at portraying herself & her life as more relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lauren is definitely reading here. The tone of her stories have changed over the last few weeks. An attempt at portraying herself & her life as more relatable.

I 100% thought this today when she posted about dinosaurs being on the breakfast table. Ollie spilling wine and so on...

56DA8273-7784-4C7B-8FEC-E88F82B8EE44.jpeg

There is either:
An #Ad for Readly arriving soon
Or
Pressing the button ups the engagement for the day/week 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lauren doesn’t care if you read magazines or not

• Angry
Probably an add for one of those online magazine apps like all that is pretty has done

Reactions: 3
The Willis Home posted it too. They are all so predictable!

Reactions: 2
The Willis Home posted it too. They are all so predictable!
I do wonder if these brands even look at Instagram?? Can’t they see how silly it looks when everyone posts their #ads within days of each other. It’s such a turn off! I would never pay full price when I know these people get it for free.

I have followed her for years, and I still do. Yes, she is a brand, and yes she features nice aspects of her life, but who cares? She has figured out what works, and runs with it. Some people just do have a nice day to day life. I have a lot of help with my kiddos, and a cleaner etc, doesn't make me a bad person. I also don't push my negative aspects forward at my own job, which is what insta is for her. She's a nice escapism for people, I personally never have seen the appeal in 'real life', which shows in my view you cant handle the day to day.

Reactions: 3
I actually can’t help but like Lauren, but I CANNOT stand the ‘Happy Monday!’, ‘Happy Tuesday!’, ‘Happy Friday!’, ‘Happy Bank Holiday!’, ‘Happy Weekend!’
😫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another ad from Lauren - Dreams Beds this time :rolleyes: she must be absolutely raking it in

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.