Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear God woman can't you have a holiday with your family without documenting everything!!!! My other half would get so pissed off if arranged everything for a photo instead of just enjoying my time. Have a day off love!!!!!

Reactions: 4
One day she will realise she watched her children grow up through her phone screen. It’s impossible to be in the moment the way she stages her entire life for ‘the gram’

A relaxing evening by the beach. With ‘Col’ taking 267 photos to get ‘the shot’ nobody is fooled

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
And another #ad too. It's sad. I follow around 600 accounts and I've started to unfollow loads now because of this staged world they live in. Nice photos are great but adverts on your holiday is just wrong.

Reactions: 3
Is she real .... grabbing a rose wine with a fan (sorry follower) whilst on holiday, seriously love get a grip

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
6D8A6D6D-7B09-49D4-BA52-B7C6CE1955C2.jpeg

Lauren, sweetheart, this is becoming a parody account.
Wine, centred ✔
Cheese, fanned✔
Look at the pack shot, sultry ✔
Dress, seductively, with a hint of leg ✔
Meat ( cut by ‘Col’ obvs with the RobertWelchUk knives #gifted) ✔
Wine brand candle, just slightly in shot but enough to read the brand name ✔
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont get her. She has two sides to her; thinks shes the next Victoria's Secret model, all sexy and stuff with her big honker and big grin, wine and nakedness, but then she dresses all like shes in her 40s/50s with her brown/beigeness and awful clothes that dont suit her.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually really like H&H (& Lauren is lovely in real life) but I have to admit - styling, shooting and posting an ad while on holiday is very 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
To give her credit, she has replied to almost every single comment. Which feels very sad and begs the question - surely she’s neglecting ‘Col’ & is NEVER off her phone :oops:

Reactions: 4
Ads even whilst away on “holiday”
She has to keep the money 💴 rolling in how sad. To have to work when she should be enjoying the time with her little boys. That’s why her mother and step father will be trailed along. So she can prance about loving herself doing ads on Instagram and looking perfect while her mother looks after her kids.

To give her credit, she has replied to almost every single comment. Which feels very sad and begs the question - surely she’s neglecting ‘Col’ & is NEVER off her phone :oops:
Commenting on every comment increases engagement and brings the 💰💰💰
Col and Lauren are VERY experienced Salespeople so Col will understand.
What I want to know is they would have had to pack the wine bottles (I’m guessing two as there isn’t that much out of the “photo” bottle for the volume in both glasses) and the candle BUT did they pack the bread board too?!

Tattler’s that is today’s question! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I followed H&H for about 3 years and really loved her Instagram, I used to watch her YouTube videos and obsess over not being able to afford Jo Malone, White Company, the fact I lived in a rented terrace in the middle of a town, I wasnt dressed in the latest joules etc. It really played on my self worth but I drank up every post and idolised this woman who seemed so happy and had so much.

Then influencers had to start putting #ad on their posts, and her feed became littered with the hashtag and I realised that she was a saleswoman, pure and simple, and that her feed was carefully curated to make more sales and I began to feel sorry for her.

When I look back on my Instagram in ten years time I'll see the happy faces of my children with genuine captions describing the moment. Lauren and other influencers will see what company took a fleeting interest in them that week, that pictures of their boys had food mixers, perfume bottles and other gimmicky tit that doesnt matter infiltrating that forced and curated moment. Their children will see that the photos of them together were used to make money and to get freebies, and I don't envy that at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That’s why she’s taken her parents with them on holiday so that they can babysit while she’s taking lame pictures on the beach promoting cheap rose wine! How embarrassing.

That’s why she’s taken her parents with them on holiday so that they can babysit while she’s taking lame pictures on the beach promoting cheap rose wine! How embarrassing.
That cheap rose (and potential future #ads still to come on this holiday) have probably paid/part paid for the actual holiday.

Remember “Col” has another family to provide for.

The sad part about it is Lauren’s mum’s IG handle is also part of the brand that Laur is building and her mum’s 369 followers can see Laur’s website in her bio.

It smacks desperate in a Grandma Pukka kind of way 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her account makes me cringe. It’s like flicking through a magazine. Everything looks staged. Nothing looks spontaneous. Everything is set up for the camera. How does she find time?! The money must keep driving her as personally I couldn’t be arsed to ‘create’ this perfect life she portrays

Reactions: 7
Her account makes me cringe. It’s like flicking through a magazine. Everything looks staged. Nothing looks spontaneous. Everything is set up for the camera. How does she find time?! The money must keep driving her as personally I couldn’t be arsed to ‘create’ this perfect life she portrays
She is not perfect far from it. She stole Colin from his wife and broke up that family. They all worked at John Lewis Cardiff. So her life is far from perfect. She also pretends she has found their dream home when actually fact it’s a rental. Doesn’t even own it. Nothing wrong with renting but they way she talks that they own it. Her landlord must be very lenient as your not allowed to paint walls like she did in the bed AD.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She is not perfect far from it. She stole Colin from his wife and broke up that family. They all worked at John Lewis Cardiff. So she her life is far from perfect. She also pretends she has found there dream home when actually fact it’s a rental. Doesn’t even own it. Nothing wrong with renting but they eat she talks that they own it. Her landlord must be very lenient as your not allowed to paint walls like she did in the bed add.
Yeah I know all about this. Naughty Lauren

Reactions: 1

She must read here, I pointed out about how they would only have memories of ads on Instagram and then this pops up 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.