Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was complaining about the boys (shared) bedroom being too small the other day, why wouldn’t she give them a bedroom each if she has a spare room?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She was complaining about the boys (shared) bedroom being too small the other day, why wouldn’t she give them a bedroom each if she has a spare room?!
I’ve read on here somewhere that her mum stays during the week. I agree makes sense a bedroom each.

Reactions: 2
Lauren’s post of Rory with the hair wax! She’s 100% been reading a changing the way she comes across online slightly. Never would have seen that side before for fear of ruining her perfect parent image!

Reactions: 1
So glad she's stopped doing those cheesy poses with her kids, all nose and big teeth smiles, or worwee and ollie asleep in their cots. After reading some of the comments on here, I finally understand how she looks like she does everyday. She has help at home! She did a blog once about getting up at 6am, putting her slap on, hair and doing chores before she has the perfect breakfast (poached eggs on avocado of course!) with her kids. FML, is she for real? I cant relate to that.
Perfect twee parenting, with perfectly behaved kids playing with their wooden toys and being perfectly entertained going on country walks collecting sticks, baking and colouring in without a stain on their button down shirts while she swigs down her wine. Is no one going to mention how she glamourises drinking just a little too much? Her constant wine nights and drinking, always drinking. Wine with Col in front of the fire, bubbly with the kids while they play boardgames at Christmas, wine with her Sunday roast, wine with her bbq lunch which Col has masterfully cooked, wine in the bath, wine cos she's had a tough day travelling to London, wine..... wine......

oh, HAPPY Wednesday!!! by the way *grin*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The photo of her in the black blazer and jeans - wow she looks stunning. So much better than the white/beige look she’s had going on for ages! Her photos are still mega cheesey though.

Reactions: 2
Stunning? Rein it in eh lass! Defo looking better than those midi length dresses in beige/white combo she loves. Glad to see her looking her age rather than the 45 she dresses as. On the other hand, stop it with those White Company sexy pjs and wine in front if the fire, nearly naked pictures please.... Eurrrghhhh....

• Sick
Reactions: 5
What I would like to know is what size her feet are they are massive must be a size 9

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you know, I find it hard to dislike Lauren. She’s so gorgeous and smiley it’s sickening (I am jealous no shame) but I think Lauren is the sort of person who’d be a really let down if you met her in real life. I don’t think she’d live up to the perfect life perfect kids perfect persona she portrays.
Anyone here met her or knows of her?

I’ve never seen this account so just had a look- is it real or a catalogue shoot?! 🙄 It really is ‘look at me with my perfect life and house, you must envy me’. No thanks!

Reactions: 8
I see that her parents have also gone to Marbella with them! Does she ever actually look after those kids or is she just too busy posing for the camera?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She MUST have a minion screening comments & deleting any negative ones…there is never any, not a whiff.

Ads whilst on hol…bah.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.