Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is all about the praise and the image. I find the hastag 'Hunters and Heels Twelve Days of Christmas' awful too. It should of just been 'Twelve Days of Christmas'! It smacks of narcissism

Reactions: 3
I really don’t understand why she would make it look like he’s decorated that snowman when she’s so obviously done it! Imagine not letting your child do something like that just so it’s perfect for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes, the tasteful, carefully created snowman scarf (by HH) tipped me over the edge!

Together with the Victorian smock with Worwee's name (likely hand) stitched onto it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
What these competitions do nightlight though is how many people see her usual posts but don’t like them or comment on them 7000 likes compared to her usual 2k

Highlight

She’s absolutely desperate for a daughter too. I think she will have another baby.

Reactions: 1
I remember her saying that when she went for her sex scan when she was pregnant with her second son that she was so disappointed that it wasn’t a girl and she just cried all night!

• Sick
  • Wow
What these competitions do nightlight though is how many people see her usual posts but don’t like them or comment on them 7000 likes compared to her usual 2k

Highlight

She’s absolutely desperate for a daughter too. I think she will have another baby.
Do you reckon she's desperate for a daughter? I used to think she was happy being the queen bee of the house with her boys. But obviously the older (and less cuter) the boys get, the less earning potential.
I'm in two minds whether she'd have another. On one hand she seems to enjoy the freedom of being able to constantly put the boys in nursery / school / offlload onto her mum so she can attend all these events. But on the other hand, babies are a big source of income for influencers.

• Wow
I remember her saying that when she went for her sex scan when she was pregnant with her second son that she was so disappointed that it wasn’t a girl and she just cried all night!
I remember this too, it’s on her blog (with an ad for Monsoon children’s clothes).

• Haha
I can't believe she cried all night because she was pregnant with a healthy baby boy, not a girl. I'm bewildered. What a kick in the teeth to all the women who have 20 week scans and the have to face the possibility of terminating the pregnancy due to health reasons. Or women who have difficulty to conceive.
I actually feel sick knowing she reacted like that. It's disgusting. Then to publish it?!! How will the kid feel if he ever reads it when he's older? I knew she was a greedy sales woman, fake etc. But I'm shocked she's also a very selfish woman who is so obsessed with portraying the perfect image so much so that it can be detrimental to other people's feelings. How gross.

Reactions: 7
If you look at all the competition entries, it is appalling how many entries some instagrammers have made. One high profile instagrammer from NI even commented how she would love to win as it would be a dream come true to visit the Cotswolds - why don’t you just pay for a night there then like a normal person who doesn’t live off gifted trips. And don’t get me started on the amount of entries Blog me beautiful has put in - i had to unfollow her because I am convinced she has not bought one new thing for her baby, or herself and every trip she ever takes or day out is gifted. Absolutely ridiculous! Have unfollowed H & H now too.
Going off topic but I’m surprised blogmebeautiful doesn’t have a thread, every single post is Ad or gifted, it’s just take take take, awful woman, pimping her two precious innocent babies out for free tit she could afford herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

Do you reckon she's desperate for a daughter? I used to think she was happy being the queen bee of the house with her boys. But obviously the older (and less cuter) the boys get, the less earning potential.
I'm in two minds whether she'd have another. On one hand she seems to enjoy the freedom of being able to constantly put the boys in nursery / school / offlload onto her mum so she can attend all these events. But on the other hand, babies are a big source of income for influencers.
Yes I know she is desperate for a daughter but you’re quite right she enjoys the high life too! I think she will consider it purely for staying relevant in this crazy insta world! Plus she will want to give Colin a daughter! I think that’s why she was “so upset” when Ollie was a boy because he already had Archie and she wanted to give him a daughter.

I meant as in inspiration behind the name, not the name itself. 🌹 I know she’d have been a Rose but just wondered if she liked the name so much because of her idol Rosie Londoner...

Last edited:
I'm embarrassed for Lauren with her constant love bombing to Rosie Londoner. Cringe. It's like a fan girl on steroids

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

Highlight

She’s also that deluded that she thinks she would get a girl too!! It’s not a case of lucky to even have a baby in the first place & a healthy one too.
Is it me or does she remind anyone else of a ventriloquist doll?! I don’t even follow her anymore but I just can’t get that grin out of my head!!!! Worse than a horror movie!! 😱🤣

• Haha
And as predicted there are the Fairfax and Favor boots in the competition. What on earth are their marketing team doing collaborating with her?! She is the least likely person to ever buy those boots. Such dreadful marketing.

Reactions: 7
And as predicted there are the Fairfax and Favor boots in the competition. What on earth are their marketing team doing collaborating with her?! She is the least likely person to ever buy those boots. Such dreadful marketing.
I think a lot of these companies need to think about what they’re doing a bit more. I also think that real quality brands don’t do this sort of thing because they don’t need to. To be honest, I’ve looked at the F and F Instagram page and most of the photos on it are all pretty trashy. Personally I wouldn’t want any free or not. I don’t feel the need to have certain brands just so I can say I’ve got my “such and such” boots on or carrying a bag with a big logo on it. I feel sorry for the genuine customers that maybe save up and treat themselves to these items to have them cheapened by people swanning around in their freebies. A particular brand I like doesn’t do the freebie Instagram thing and I asked them why. They told me they don’t want to be disloyal to their customers and that they value their genuine customers. They also said they feel it would cheapen their brand. Well said, I say.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think a lot of these companies need to think about what they’re doing a bit more. I also think that real quality brands don’t do this sort of thing because they don’t need to. To be honest, I’ve looked at the F and F Instagram page and most of the photos on it are all pretty trashy. Personally I wouldn’t want any free or not. I don’t feel the need to have certain brands just so I can say I’ve got my “such and such” boots on or carrying a bag with a big logo on it. I feel sorry for the genuine customers that maybe save up and treat themselves to these items to have them cheapened by people swanning around in their freebies. A particular brand I like doesn’t do the freebie Instagram thing and I asked them why. They told me they don’t want to be disloyal to their customers and that they value their genuine customers. They also said they feel it would cheapen their brand. Well said, I say.
Totally agree. I do avoid brands that are constantly gifting. I kid you not, I used to get through several jo Malone candles a month (when she still owned the company herself), and I'm sure I single handily kept ESPA in business for years (mmm pink clay hair masque). Now I use neither brand just because of this. I know it's not just me. So for every customer they draw into sales (usually a one off sale!) they're losing so many loyal, long term customers. I don't care anyway, I'm saving a fortune. It's cheapened those brands significantly though. I have a feeling it'll all backfire at some point and be completely detrimental to their business. It's not like they're just handing a few samples out here and there, they've saturated instagram and YouTube. People know it's an #ad and I think the fact that literally everyone is getting gifted this, that and the other, us mere mortals are just going to wake up and realise we pay for things at an uber inflated price just to keep these freeloaders getting more and more freebies. My hard earned cash refuses to gift the likes of these greedy instagrabbers. Would love to see each company's sales figure.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.