Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to share one of scandimum’s stories it seems so apt for lots of H&H’s followers.

D7BE787F-E86F-4750-87FF-070B534C1FEC.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have to share one of scandimum’s stories it seems so apt for lots of H&H’s followers.

View attachment 62762
I like that! It’s very very hard to block it out though isn’t it, the gifted, ad, giveaway stuff is ramped up so high this month it’s overwhelming. I love Instagram but at Christmas it’s almost unbearable.

Reactions: 9
I like that! It’s very very hard to block it out though isn’t it, the gifted, ad, giveaway stuff is ramped up so high this month it’s overwhelming. I love Instagram but at Christmas it’s almost unbearable.
I spend even less time on the likes of Instagram this time of year. It’s all too much even though I’ve culled a hell of lot of people I used to follow, there’s still a lot that makes you feel crap!! Even if you do tell yourself it’s not as perfect as it seems.... 🙄

Reactions: 2
Just think how happy a follower would be to recurve just one of these and she has received all of these!

Reactions: 3
Recent story re decorating boys bedroom right after a post saying people are feeling overwhelmed at this time of year to get everything done and states “don’t feel pressured to decorate your little ones rooms” so she knows people WILL feel that way after seeing her stories. This may well be a tradition for her but keep it to yourself! No need to story that to 80k followers. Is nothing sacred?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I thought exactly the same. It came across as I know you are all stressed but I can still do more. Smugness overload. I’m sure we could all do everything m if we were all gifted all these free items. It would make Xmas a lot easier to go sauntering into the season with new wardrobes of clothes and makeup etc I’m not surprised she doesn’t seem frazzled.

Reactions: 7
Recent story re decorating boys bedroom right after a post saying people are feeling overwhelmed at this time of year to get everything done and states “don’t feel pressured to decorate your little ones rooms” so she knows people WILL feel that way after seeing her stories. This may well be a tradition for her but keep it to yourself! No need to story that to 80k followers. Is nothing sacred?
She’s so irritating and that’s to put it lightly!

Peeps who have cancelled subscriptions to things: have you fed back to the company in question the reason why you’re cancelling?

I agree with all that’s been said BTW. Our Laur is a proper greedy fucker.
Yes, I walked past a merchandiser for Jo Malone in a department store and she approached me with the Christmas Bitter oranges one to try. I think she then went on to regret her life choices after I finished my spiel of why I will never purchase from JM again. She even (quietly) agreed with me.

Ugh those outfits on the boys. They look cute but like they just came out of a catalogue. It’s just too try hard and twee 😬
Stepford brothers
Everyone thinks she is being altruistic with her giveaway. But when you look closely she has received every single things she is giving away for herself. So keep one, give one away!
Genius isn’t it? Has made it even look like she has done you a favour 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought exactly the same. It came across as I know you are all stressed but I can still do more. Smugness overload. I’m sure we could all do everything m if we were all gifted all these free items. It would make Xmas a lot easier to go sauntering into the season with new wardrobes of clothes and makeup etc I’m not surprised she doesn’t seem frazzled.
I'm sure we would all have time to decorate our children's bedrooms for Christmas if we barely spent any time with them, like her with those boys. It's like they only ever get a fee hours with her here and there, during which time they have to endure all those staged pictures while dressed in immaculate clothes.

Do you know what Lauren, when my children were similar ages to your boys, I too decorated their rooms for Christmas. It resembled something that drunken elves would have put together, it looked a mess. But I did it WITH the children, who were very proud of their work and I was very proud of the time I spent with them doing a fun task. We never once needed to photograph it, let alone share. We now look back on those times with fond memories, their biggest memory is not of the mess of the grotto they created, but the fun time spent with me. Your boys will only ever remember being either at nursery/school, dumped on grandma yet again (thank heavens you have her hey) or those precious moments spent with you and col col not being allowed to mess up their outfits while having multiple pictures taken, having to pose. It literally sucks the fun out of the time you could let them enjoy with you. I'm bored on behalf of them. I don't see two happy, twee boys in immaculate outfits, I see two boys forced to stay neat and tidy for your contrived and unrealistic image, bored and yearning for fun. All that aside, you then dedicate hours to edit and post said pics and then respond to all those comments. I see a mum who is trying desperately to portray an image of perfection and mother earth who can have it all....but you're not, you're using those boys as props. It's so sad and not OK.
So no Lauren, I don't feel pressured to be like you, because you're just like my own parents who placed more importance on having a perfect family image to strangers than the happiness of their own children. I'd rather be like me, 3 whole pictures on my instagram feed, not half enough pics of my children growing up as I'd like, but children who have the most amazing memories and relationship with their father and I, who will always know that we put them first and never ever used them for financial gain. Where their happiness was paramount to stranger's opinions. You carry on being you, but if your boys childhood continues like this, don't be surprised when at the first opportunity they get, they move as far away as they can possibly get from you.... Like I did!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes, I walked past a merchandiser for Jo Malone in a department store and she approached me with the Christmas Bitter oranges one to try. I think she then went on to regret her life choices after I finished my spiel of why I will never purchase from JM again. She even (quietly) agreed with me.

Stepford brothers
Genius isn’t it? Has made it even look like she has done you a favour 🙄
I love that you spoke to someone selling Jo Malone!! We should all do this for any of these shops The grammers seem to have lynched onto. 😁 Store Assistant: ‘Have you found what you wanted?’ Me: ‘Nope, I was hoping for something original’.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell, will she STOP with these awful side one nose to nose poses with her kids, Col, the dog or the nearest lush wintery tree?! I just see that massive honker and gummy grin and it just dominates my vision that i cant even read the twee caption she's written.

Plus, its obvious she's a secret Tattle fan. This is obvs in response to recent peeps saying they cant live up to her aspirational perfect family and they are switching off and unfollowing. Laur's reassuring words are just a slap in the face and bloody patronising. "hey followers, dont feel under pressure to try and live my lush life and have to decorate your house for halloween, autumn, winter, christmas, valentines, summer solstice, birthday and whatnot. I just do it because i need content, my mum takes my kids most of the time when im not posing them in matching twee outfits soni have time to do this malarky and i need to opportunity to advertise all the free tit i like to beg for. So dont feel the pressure, okay love. Have a gorgeous day."

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Today's giveaway!!!! The KIDS landrover!!! Styled with a tartan blanket, a wreath and f&m basket 😂😂😂😂 Its just silly 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Today's giveaway!!!! The KIDS landrover!!! Styled with a tartan blanket, a wreath and f&m basket 😂😂😂😂 Its just silly 🙈
At least its something for kids though, which is actually a nice giveaway. We've got the proper kids land rovers and they are gorgeous toys x

Oh wow. Another day and another giveaway she has directly benefitted herself from... This photo of her in the boots was completely unnecessary for the giveaway. I am so sickened and disappointed in her.
Yes, those boots, that she has apparently discovered since moving to the countryside! I thought you liked ‘hunters’ actually or the free Joules wellies you have paraded in the past. No Lauren, you are not an authentic country person, you discovered those boots by asking your followers what THEIR dream money no object presents were and that is why we have never seen you part with your own money to buy a pair. Also Rosie Londoner is advertising them too today! She has lost the plot let alone the true meaning of Christmas. She must be permanently photographing everything. Even her anniversary weekend, she said she was switching off her phone to soak it all in and then on the Monday posted a series of photos is stories documenting the entire thing - where they stayed, what they ate, even her in the bath or hot tub whatever it was. Their whole weekend must have been spent taking photos, setting up scenes and taking videos, yeah real quality time with each other. Her blatant begging for stuff is embarrassing, she keeps trying with Neptune - telling us her vase and fake flowers were from their (although two didn’t look quite right so she returned them) bit late to the party there Lauren- I think everyone on Instagram has that vase - anyway they obviously haven’t bitten yet (unless thats coming up in a giveaway - new kitchen probably 😂), and they didn’t give her the cushions she liked for free or the flowers, so she went and BOUGHT, yes I know shocker that she bought something, cushions and faux eucalyptus from...........IKEA, because they were cheap!

Yes, those boots, that she has apparently discovered since moving to the countryside! I thought you liked ‘hunters’ actually or the free Joules wellies you have paraded in the past. No Lauren, you are not an authentic country person, you discovered those boots by asking your followers what THEIR dream money no object presents were and that is why we have never seen you part with your own money to buy a pair. Also Rosie Londoner is advertising them too today! She has lost the plot let alone the true meaning of Christmas. She must be permanently photographing everything. Even her anniversary weekend, she said she was switching off her phone to soak it all in and then on the Monday posted a series of photos is stories documenting the entire thing - where they stayed, what they ate, even her in the bath or hot tub whatever it was. Their whole weekend must have been spent taking photos, setting up scenes and taking videos, yeah real quality time with each other. Her blatant begging for stuff is embarrassing, she keeps trying with Neptune - telling us her vase and fake flowers were from their (although two didn’t look quite right so she returned them) bit late to the party there Lauren- I think everyone on Instagram has that vase - anyway they obviously haven’t bitten yet (unless thats coming up in a giveaway - new kitchen probably 😂), and they didn’t give her the cushions she liked for free or the flowers, so she went and BOUGHT, yes I know shocker that she bought something, cushions and faux eucalyptus from...........IKEA, because they were cheap!
There not ‘their’ sorry 😐

I think the worst thing of all was her collaboration with Emily Rollings. I have bought from her before - small business and all that - but never again now. Lauren collaborated with her because she said that when she shared her gifted planner last year it sold out straight away! So Lauren thought I want a share if those profits and stuck her name on it with a faux leather cover! Talk about jumping on someones small business. And as for her amazing collaboration with Bobbi Brown, those make up bags she ‘designed’ were cheap, faux, rip off copies of the leather White Company ones which she has previously shared because she couldn’t live without them! The woman simply hasn’t got an idea of her own, completely unoriginal!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I thought it was strange Rosie was promoting those boots today too!
Yes it’s a fab prize but yet another freebie for Lauren and the boys!

• Wow
Why does she need to get a freebie of each give away herself? I think it’s all quite vulgar to be honest. Those children are going to be so spoilt. It’s quite simply pure greed and quite disgusting that she’s so materialistic.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I honestly don't know what to say about her alleged 'giving' to her followers. It has been twelve days of her 'taking': gifting to herself and her family on a truly astonishing, monstrous level. At the moment, I can't think of anything I've seen on Instagram that has been so self-orientated and selfish. Her 'giveaway' is as false and misleading as the family values, traditional, fairytale life the homewrecker portrays.

Reactions: 12
I’m pleased to see it’s something for children but why has she got one of all the gifts?! It’s just look at me and all I have. Showing off the boys perfectly decorated room today too. It’s all so self indulgent.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.