Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s getting a bit much now. True definition of a sell out. I can’t actually wrap my head around all her comments being wonderful lovely positive airy fairy praise fan girling. Surely someone is on the delete button?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Since someone further up the thread mentioned our Laur’s forehead being so smooth it’s all I can ever look at now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Anyone wonder how the mother of her stepson feels. All shes ever going on about is "her boys" all together as a family. If he was my son, I'd hate that

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Totally sold out. I don’t believe a word she says or a picture she posts these days. Smoke and mirrors!

Reactions: 7
Anyone wonder how the mother of her stepson feels. All shes ever going on about is "her boys" all together as a family. If he was my son, I'd hate that
As a Mummy to a little girl who's got a Step-Mummy, such things like this don't offend me. Someone accepting and loving my child is enough. Others having an opinion on it when they don't know the whole story/set up offends me more as it is so so personal to each and every situation.

Reactions: 9
As a Mummy to a little girl who's got a Step-Mummy, such things like this don't offend me. Someone accepting and loving my child is enough. Others having an opinion on it when they don't know the whole story/set up offends me more as it is so so personal to each and every situation.
THIS.

Whatever our issues with Lauren, it's plainly obvious to see how much time and effort she spends making sure Archie is included.

My kids see their dad/sperm donor sporadically but I hope that one day, when his new wife has divorced him (as I hope she does because she's way too good for him), they keep in touch with her as she's awesome.

Every situation is very different.

Reactions: 6
Rehashing old lavender photos now.....just breaking up the posts for another ad I'm sure

Reactions: 5
Deliberately not saying where the dresses are from in her stories so you click on the affiliate link - even says ‘this shop’ several time so completely avoiding saying the name!! 🙄

Reactions: 4
Why can’t she just have a night out with her friends without it turning into another bloody advert! Why can’t she just live her life and leave her phone at home! I wonder if she will look back at her Instagram in years to come with big regrets.
No. Just big nose and teeth.

Reactions: 3
Deliberately not saying where the dresses are from in her stories so you click on the affiliate link - even says ‘this shop’ several time so completely avoiding saying the name!! 🙄
It’s Next for the white dress I swiped up then went to settings to clear cookies.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.