Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that what’s Laur wants, for you to “devour” this lifestyle, wandering down country lanes in Broderie Anglais with the stepford brothers in matching chinos, wistfully smiling at her life and the 💰💰 come rolling in 🤷🏻‍♀️

It definitely won’t be my favourite sundress! 😉 The Stepford wife look isn’t really me... 🤖 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Cant stop staring at that veiny shiny botoxed forehead now someone mentionned botox..... But good on her for finding time to go for a run. Im normally tidying the kitchen, putting a load of laundry on, paying bills online, cleaning the house after my kids are in bed. Then i collapse in bed. And not doing all this whilst wearing a ankle length white broderie sundress that exceeds my weekly grocery bill twice over unfortunately. Sad times.

Reactions: 5
Cant stop staring at that veiny shiny botoxed forehead now someone mentionned botox..... But good on her for finding time to go for a run. Im normally tidying the kitchen, putting a load of laundry on, paying bills online, cleaning the house after my kids are in bed. Then i collapse in bed. And not doing all this whilst wearing a ankle length white broderie sundress that exceeds my weekly grocery bill twice over unfortunately. Sad times.
I'm certainly not defending the Instamummies in general but I think it's harsh to jump on someone for exercising. I do all the things you listed and sometimes run 15 miles if I'm in training for a marathon, get up 5 hours later and do it all again. You can't slate absolutely everyone who has a slightly different life to your own.

No way! Def not slating her for finding time to exercise. Youre bloomin amazing for marathon running. I can just run up and down my stairs after my kids daily, that's about it.

Reactions: 1
Complerely free day out then, clothes , make up , hat, bag ........ freeloader !!

Reactions: 2
So many questions today?!

there will be a “reveal” of the dress 🙄 later
Will it be:
#gifted
#sponsored
Or even
#bought it myself 😳

Has Wallis upped their game since “The White Company” #gifted the “Dress of Dreams”??

So much excitement 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So many questions today?!

there will be a “reveal” of the dress 🙄 later
Will it be:
#gifted
#sponsored
Or even
#bought it myself 😳

Has Wallis upped their game since “The White Company” #gifted the “Dress of Dreams”??

So much excitement 🤷🏻‍♀️
Bet it wont be the last one !!!

Reactions: 3
I thought "sponsored" was meaningless now and something's either gifted with no obligation to post about it or if there's an agreement to post about it it's AD. Really infuriates me that they're still bending the rules to suit themselves.

Not one mention of where the “Ascot dress” (not to be confused with the “dress of dreams”) is from in the comments section.

Probably because that post was dedicated to #Ad #Radley (learnt from the RVK vitamin debacle)

SO...

there has to be an #ad #partnership #gift still to come and more “swipe up” leverage just to squeeze that last bit of commission out of yet another freebie day 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Not one mention of where the “Ascot dress” (not to be confused with the “dress of dreams”) is from in the comments section.

Probably because that post was dedicated to #Ad #Radley (learnt from the RVK vitamin debacle)

SO...

there has to be an #ad #partnership #gift still to come and more “swipe up” leverage just to squeeze that last bit of commission out of yet another freebie day 🤷🏻‍♀️
What happened with (RVK. Vitamin) ?

She hasn’t got it labelled right either has she she just has ad not gifted etc

What happened with (RVK. Vitamin) ?

She hasn’t got it labelled right either has she she just has ad not gifted etc
Too long to go into and wouldn’t want the limelight taken off our Laur’ especially on her own pages
But
There is a full explanation on RVKLoves where she had to pull an #ad because she was caught out. Enjoy!

It’s convenient that after searching (for) her conscience, she decided to allow herself to attend the Ascot. Who cares about the suffering of animals, Lauren wants some pictures that make her look upper middle class!

She needs to try harder. I haven’t looked at her pictures in order to reach that conclusion because I don’t need to 😑

Reactions: 4
Another free trip this weekend thanks to Joules! Another Instagram parasite

Reactions: 5
Urgh so predictable and so unrealistic. Got so tired of her maintaining the persona of a perfect mother & wife, and so sick of seeing her out every week for dinners / lunches / weekends away with her friends / Col... child free!
Those bloody slow Sunday posts whilst I was run around like a blue assed fly wondering why my kids won’t give me a minute.... lol. Sorry Lauren but your account is way to perfect... people use it to escape from their reality... others are sadly fooled into thinking that they can be like you if they spend the cost of 4 weekly shops on a candle and some room spray. Unfollowed

Reactions: 9
Think this woman has a drink problem. Promoting wine again and another child free night! This parenting lark is a piece of cake isn’t it Lauren!

Reactions: 4
Does she have a free membership for Hampton Court Castle? So many beautiful places to explore in Herefordshire but she goes there a lot?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.