Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure who Lauren’s target audience is, but she is becoming hugely unrelatable.
I say that as someone who has a fair bit of disposable income and likes the finer things in life.

Reactions: 7
I know what you mean, judging by the places she posts I must live very close to her. I couldn't dream of eating/visiting/staying as regularly at the places she does, and nor could anyone I know.

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure who Lauren’s target audience is, but she is becoming hugely unrelatable.
I say that as someone who has a fair bit of disposable income and likes the finer things in life.
I thought the same thing reading today’s post with the wine ad - people just don’t live like that; you don’t generally get all dressed up and flounce round with wine in an orchard. It’s all so phoney, those photos were not taken during her outdoor alfresco bbq they were fully staged somewhere, probably took best part of a day to do...Where’s the reality?!?! It’s all a bit weird.

Reactions: 5
I thought the same thing reading today’s post with the wine ad - people just don’t live like that; you don’t generally get all dressed up and flounce round with wine in an orchard. It’s all so phoney, those photos were not taken during her outdoor alfresco bbq they were fully staged somewhere, probably took best part of a day to do...Where’s the reality?!?! It’s all a bit weird.
I just think that it all seems like such an effort! Wouldn’t you rather spend relaxed time at home than find a spot to film? And what a faff getting all dressed up...

The Ascot post this week just seemed a bit too forced and artificial for me just a bit “Look at me and how glam I am and me and my Col at a posh event!”

Every time I watch her I think of this song from Mary Poppins :

MARY POPPINS
By the time the wind has blown the weather vane around
I'll show you if I can
No matter what the circumstance for one thing I'm renowned
My character is spit spot spic and span
I'm practically perfect in every way

JANE
Practically Perfect?

MARY POPPINS
So people say
Each virtue virtually knows no bound each trait is great and patiently sound
I'm practically perfect from head to toe
If I had a fault it would never dare to show
I'm so practically perfect in every way

Both prim and proper and never to stern
Well-educated yet willing to learn
I'm clean and honest my manner refined
and i wear shoes of the sensible kind
I suffer no nonsense and whilst I remain
there's nothing else i feel i need to explain

I'm practically perfect in every way
Practically perfect that's my forte
uncanny nannies are hard to find
Unique yet meek unspeakably kind
I'm practically perfect not slightly soiled
running like an engine thats just been freshly oiled
I'm so practically perfect in every way

• Haha
Reactions: 4
FBD5A58A-7B85-4AE4-8C33-D68A5CBDAB5E.jpeg

I think yesterday’s post took a different turn to all this sales malarkey.

We all know our Laur is a SALESPERSON and not our friend.

This is a trick that Hinch is famous for (and wealthy for)

Yesterday, an innocent post about her boys playing a card game. Then Laur post’s a “useful” swipe up for you to view the game.

Now if you swipe up and don’t even purchase, cookies will attach themselves onto your phone/tablet. This means “our Laur” can earn a percentage of whatever you purchase from Amazon. Affiliate link cookies can do that. They can be 24 hrs to 30 days long. An easy search on your chosen search engine can show you how to erase this for you.

So we need to be educating people as I feel our Laur just turned a little to the dark side by deviating from her usual swipe ups. So much money can be made from Amazon

View attachment 25655

I think yesterday’s post took a different turn to all this sales malarkey.

We all know our Laur is a SALESPERSON and not our friend.

This is a trick that Hinch is famous for (and wealthy for)

Yesterday, an innocent post about her boys playing a card game. Then Laur post’s a “useful” swipe up for you to view the game.

Now if you swipe up and don’t even purchase, cookies will attach themselves onto your phone/tablet. This means “our Laur” can earn a percentage of whatever you purchase from Amazon. Affiliate link cookies can do that. They can be 24 hrs to 30 days long. An easy search on your chosen search engine can show you how to erase this for you.

So we need to be educating people as I feel our Laur just turned a little to the dark side by deviating from her usual swipe ups. So much money can be made from Amazon
So is that actually an affiliate link she posted? Cos she hasn’t declared it if so 🙄

Reactions: 1
Struggle to understand why anyone follows her.

Her insta is basically just like looking through a glossy magazine - apart from for some posts you don’t realise it’s an advert until you get the the last few sentences! And the caption has appeared so genuine before that point!

Used to like following her but she’s totally sold out.

More drinking wine in fields...I’d love to be a fly on the wall for these super happy shoots! 🤣

• Haha
I have no idea! It’s lovely that she gets a discounted press stay for her latest weekend away but financially, it’ll be out of reach for a lot of people. These days I feel her account is rather disingenuous, it’s a shame as a few years ago I really enjoyed following her...

Reactions: 3
I have no idea! It’s lovely that she gets a discounted press stay for her latest weekend away but financially, it’ll be out of reach for a lot of people. These days I feel her account is rather disingenuous, it’s a shame as a few years ago I really enjoyed following her...
I wonder how much the discount is.

Reactions: 1
This woman is SO nauseating. I unfollowed her a while back because it all became a bit too stepford wives for me.

She can’t even have a night out without it becoming an advert for a bloody steamer! She’s pathetic!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.