Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lipstick stories are just so strange. Have you tried talking with such a massive smile on your face? Its so unnatural, and comes across so smug.

Reactions: 6

The same dress she wore at #gifted ascot races #ad for Radley no mention that she got this dress from whitecompany with a press discount. Didn’t know she had become a journalist overnight. Press discount wonder if it’s 5%off 20% off 95% off who knows shady Lauren at it again. The dress should have been mentioned in the Radley #AD but it wasn’t that’s why she never mentioned it in her stories either as it will have been heavily discounted. Does the woman ever pay for anything?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just causally running though a field of poppies in a bright white dress as you do. Reminds me of Theresa May’ bombshell about running through wheat fields or whatever it was 😂

Reactions: 5
Good old Lauren! Attaching herself to a woman that owns a boat = free holiday! I must say I think it’s a little unfair leaving behind Col and Rory.

Reactions: 2
Good old Lauren! Attaching herself to a woman that owns a boat = free holiday! I must say I think it’s a little unfair leaving behind Col and Rory.
Meh, not sure I agree. I've been all over the world, sometimes with family, sometimes just with my husband, sometimes just with one kid. Depends on the trip and situation.

Col may not have had any holiday to take and Rory would probably be too small to stay on a boat.

View attachment 31478
Oh the irony...

our ‘Laur warning us of people trying to sell us things

🤯
Hilarious 😂 she writes this. That is all she does swipe up for this so I earn money swipe up for that. Look at me on a weekend away I have paid bugger all for. Look at me swishing my dress that I got a discount on probably 99% discount or gifted. She is one to talk about selling lol 😂

Reactions: 4
Hilarious 😂 she writes this. That is all she does swipe up for this so I earn money swipe up for that. Look at me on a weekend away I have paid bugger all for. Look at me swishing my dress that I got a discount on probably 99% discount or gifted. She is one to talk about selling lol 😂
And still hasn’t put on the post that it was #gifted too 🙊

Another day, another white dress, another field. I hope she’s paying the farmer some rent, he deserves a kickback

Reactions: 5
Latest post “He’s the one” - it’s a bloody good job love, you’re married to him.

And it wasn’t even a real date night. It was ‘let’s dress up and pretend we’re going to a wedding just for some photos for some old pizza joint that’s now marketing itself as a wedding venue’

Reactions: 8
I know what you mean, having been to The Shack (in jeans!) I would wonder at people dressed up to the nines there! (Although it has moved location since I last went so maybe it's changed a lot?!)

She has lots of child free time. Thank god her ‘lovely mum’ wipes her arse for her. Hubby cooks al the meals. No wonder she gets to prance around in flower fields most of her days and cut open poached eggs.

Get a ducking grip Lauren love. A bleeping grip of reality would be nice.

Reactions: 11
Latest post “He’s the one” - it’s a bloody good job love, you’re married to him.
Plus she stole him from his wife so he had better be the one for splitting up a marriage and family unit.

Reactions: 6
F2C949FF-50AA-44F6-B0A8-CE4679ED58D6.jpeg

Why on earth put your child on the internet with just his pants on. Beggars believe how stupid that is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.