Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she just wrote "i dont know if I want to watch LI or not." Just type love island you absolute weirdo!!!

Reactions: 2
I’ve only just stumbled upon this thread. I’ve followed H&H for ages and preferred her account before it was all #ad.

To be honest looking at her account was really starting to make me feel a bit crap about myself and my life whereas if I saw the reality I probably wouldn’t feel that way, oh the toxic bubble of social media and comparison anxiety... 😬
I just struggled to believe that anyone can be that happy all the time, maybe it’s all the ads/gifts...

I think they’re a lovely family but I suppose I was naive not to recognise that she and her husband are salespeople...😔

Reactions: 2
I’ve only just stumbled upon this thread. I’ve followed H&H for ages and preferred her account before it was all #ad.

To be honest looking at her account was really starting to make me feel a bit crap about myself and my life whereas if I saw the reality I probably wouldn’t feel that way, oh the toxic bubble of social media and comparison anxiety... 😬
I just struggled to believe that anyone can be that happy all the time, maybe it’s all the ads/gifts...

I think they’re a lovely family but I suppose I was naive not to recognise that she and her husband are salespeople...😔
Don’t feel bad, a lot of people have not spotted the “I’m your friend/salesperson” technique BUT once you have had your eyes opened you can’t unsee it.

People will catch on, you can’t keep that happy persona up 24/7

you mention “ oh the toxic bubble of social media and comparison anxiety...”
ironically you will find H&H et al like to use this topic for their blogs when they are called out on their perfection making people feel like crap. Smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 7
She’s arse licking my.style.story all the time now. Funny as my style story used to take the p*iss out of hh all the time

Reactions: 3
She’s arse licking my.style.story all the time now. Funny as my style story used to take the p*iss out of hh all the time
Really? What did they use to say? Maybe that's why shes sucking up..to get her to stop 😂

Reactions: 1

Hmmm who does the driving large glass of wine each and a Prosecco and lager. Definitely over the drink drive limit.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Loves a drink or 7. Thinks it’s cute cos she instagrams it with her evening meal ... oh so idyllic. Most people don’t get a minute to breathe at tea time or am I doing it wrong?

Kids are always dressed in shirts and smart wear - who could be bothered with the ironing and the upkeep

She needs to start showing a bit of a real life it’s all so phoney and fake.

Reactions: 4
£150 "dress of dreams"......
It is a “dress of dreams” when you are given it for free!

I’ve stopped shopping at The White Company. I would purchase from there every month, candle, diffuser etc but no more. I’m not financing Laur’s freebies or the others. I’ve seen others mention this too.

You can dress this up as “work” but it’s not sweetheart.

Reactions: 5

I’ve stopped shopping at The White Company. I would purchase from there every month, candle, diffuser etc but no more. I’m not financing Laur’s freebies or the others. I’ve seen others mention this too.

That dress is £150 they could have lined it it’s see through. Doesn’t Lauren just love herself

Reactions: 1

I buy from a company I found on Instagram. They don’t gift their products. Or respond to freebie requests. Their candles are soy and absolutely gorgeous. I refuse to buy from the white company also!

Reactions: 4
I buy from a company I found on Instagram. They don’t gift their products. Or respond to freebie requests. Their candles are soy and absolutely gorgeous. I refuse to buy from the white company also!
I subscribe to the same one 🌿

Once I dumped the white company I subscribed from them

‘My new favourite sundress’...until someone else gives me another one for free! 😉

I would love to know how she thinks people can justify spending that much on a summer dress that would end up grubby in most households- kids or no kids!
Clearly I am doing life all wrong as mine doesn’t look like something out of The White Company catalogue...😬

‘My new favourite sundress’...until someone else gives me another one for free! 😉

I would love to know how she thinks people can justify spending that much on a summer dress that would end up grubby in most households- kids or no kids!
Clearly I am doing life all wrong as mine doesn’t look like something out of The White Company catalogue...😬
But that what’s Laur wants, for you to “devour” this lifestyle, wandering down country lanes in Broderie Anglais with the stepford brothers in matching chinos, wistfully smiling at her life and the 💰💰 come rolling in 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.