Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she just have a night out with her friends without it turning into another bloody advert! Why can’t she just live her life and leave her phone at home! I wonder if she will look back at her Instagram in years to come with big regrets.
And doesn’t she just so bloody love herself. Her swishing her dress so cringey lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would totally rofl if she didnt even have a night out. She just got dressed and ponced arpund her garden with Col snapping away, her doing those bloomin shimmys and skirt swooshes. Ok, Col, Ad done for the day!

Then she went back inside got into some grubby sweats, had a massive glass of wine and moaned about Worwee waking up crying..... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we think the incidents that keep occurring at kids parties are to do with them being on their phones the whole time.....

Reactions: 4
I’ve not watched Lauren’s stories in a little while, just watched her on the way to a wedding I think and I was so shocked at how Botoxed she looked. Her forehead is smooth and shiny, her whole face smooth. I mean maybe it’s a filter, I have no idea, but she looks very different from how I remember her from before.

Reactions: 2
Oh god a wedding, can’t wait for the cheesy boomerangs later with her swishing her dress and pretending to laugh

Yes I think she has said in the past she doesn’t have Botox and somebody asked her if she did but from the shiny forehead and lack of lines I would 99% say she does!

She has zero movement in her forehead

Reactions: 1
I would imagine she looks after her skin but you’re right there’s no movement. I’d say Botox 🤭

I just watched the stories and not even her eyebrows move 😂😂 it's mesmerising to watch 🤭

Yes I think she has said in the past she doesn’t have Botox and somebody asked her if she did but from the shiny forehead and lack of lines I would 99% say she does!

She has zero movement in her forehead
That vein down the middle is a firm giveaway. But meh, loads of people have Botox these days.

Course they do. Don’t advertise it but if somebody asks you tell the truth! She blatantly lied.

I would imagine she looks after her skin but you’re right there’s no movement. I’d say Botox 🤭
Im surprised she chooses to do so as she represents BB. Selling their skincare then loses credibility. When I see a well looked after woman I would want to use or buy same or similar products. If she is having Botox it would suggest the skincare on its own isn’t efficient and I’m my view diminishes the skincare potential. It’s like someone saying the diet works but then you find out they are using diet pills. I’m little surprised Bobbi Brown is happy with that?!

Last edited:
Poor ‘Col’ can’t evenn watch the champions league final without taking photos for the gram.

• Haha
Ah I take it all back. Shes won me over with a slow mo story of a fricking bee......

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.