Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boys are really cute but don’t know why she fought to get Col lol. The boys definitely take after her thank god!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t mind her- she is what she is (a saleswoman/ walking ad) & at least she doesn’t do passive aggressive memes & whinge on her stories 🤷‍♀️

5AB8E4B2-69AA-47D2-8EE6-71AC77121C25.jpeg
All you ladies that contacted our Laur, well you are in for a treat. Laur has kindly given up her evening to read all the DM’s to find a lady who sourced a dress similar to the one she is wearing this evening. AND she has included a “swipe up” so YOU don’t have to give up your evening searching for this dress. Kindness beyond belief 🙄

Nothing to do with the commission created with the swipe up or the engagement figures that it will accumulate, or showing John Lewis that she is available to “collaborate” (enough said about that one <cough>. Once a salesperson always a salesperson even on holiday, bless her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
View attachment 18314
All you ladies that contacted our Laur, well you are in for a treat. Laur has kindly given up her evening to read all the DM’s to find a lady who sourced a dress similar to the one she is wearing this evening. AND she has included a “swipe up” so YOU don’t have to give up your evening searching for this dress. Kindness beyond belief 🙄

Nothing to do with the commission created with the swipe up or the engagement figures that it will accumulate, or showing John Lewis that she is available to “collaborate” (enough said about that one <cough>. Once a salesperson always a salesperson even on holiday, bless her

Good god woman, have a day off will ye :sneaky: you’ll need a holiday to get over your holiday at this rate :m

White Company and the boomerang shimmy, how many times have we all seen this?
I actually really loved Lauren and her happy vibe but I see she’s sold her soul too, shame 😢

Do the children ever get a minute without a set up, tripod, camera shot! It’s overwhelming how much she professionally photographs every second. Nothing is candid or natural at all! AT ALL!

• Sad
8F4901E1-36DA-43AA-9DF2-7EDF0E2F32E8.jpeg

• #ad ✔
• seductive, over the shoulder glance ✔
• tipy-toed stance ✔
• all #gifted items equally seen ✔
📸 by “Col”

and that’s a wrap, holiday paid for ✔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Tomorrow morning there'll be a poached eggs over avacado on wheat toast breakfast boomerang, washed down with a massive glass of wine. Oops, nope, i meant bucks fizz. Or seductive eyes and bobbi brown painted fingernails over coffe cup shot. Havent had a poached eggs avo on wheat toast picture for ages lauren!

• Haha
So i looked her up and remember following her a while ago because her life seemed pretty dreamy. Rather shocked to read that she was the ‘other woman’ and that her husband is salesman (i thought he’d be one of those finance types). Interesting.

0FE1169F-B0BE-420F-A953-9E7D07F8FFED.jpeg

Always thinking of those engagement figures 💰

87744AD0-3B8D-49FD-A93C-28BF9AEDBB71.jpeg

Who started this mug holding in pictures??🤷🏻‍♀️
Drives.me.insane.
Why? Just why?

Reactions: 5
Why can’t she just have a night out with her friends without it turning into another bloody advert! Why can’t she just live her life and leave her phone at home! I wonder if she will look back at her Instagram in years to come with big regrets.

Reactions: 5
Why can’t she just have a night out with her friends without it turning into another bloody advert! Why can’t she just live her life and leave her phone at home! I wonder if she will look back at her Instagram in years to come with big regrets.
I think they’re addicted. Addicted to the money. Addicted to the likes. How sad that your whole life revolves around your phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.