Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I care hence I asked the question, I thought you might have some insight into how the ASA can shutdown people like Lauren…
They can do a few things that can impact influencers. Having content removed is just one of them, they can also fine them and name & shame repeat offenders - I don’t think Lauren would like getting told off by the ASA, so even if she gets a warning that may make her rethink before posting undeclared ads.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
On another note…Motherland is on TV tonight…Amanda HAS to be based on Lauren and the other nauseating instahuns…I do wonder if the writers got the idea for her character off Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Compared to how the other women in that group are dressed - Lauren certainly wanted to stand out. She’s an attention seeker. And I’ve always said that Col looks like a father figure. I can’t believe he’s only 40. Mind you Lauren dresses old for her age too. No tagged AD or PR, so Does this mean that the Tight-fisted, Freebie grabbing McDermott’s had to actually pay for a hotel, meals and drinks with their own actual money for once!!! I’m shocked 😳
I don't think she really knows how to style herself. She can do casual or glam...has no idea how to dress stylishly though, or do smart casual fashionably, or dress for her age. I suppose that's the problem when you're relying on companies to dress you.

Reactions: 12
I don't think she really knows how to style herself. She can do casual or glam...has no idea how to dress stylishly though, or do smart casual fashionably, or dress for her age. I suppose that's the problem when you're relying on companies to dress you.
Absolutely it’s either white, grey, beige overkill,
going for that classic look but somehow failing to achieve it or it is the bare skin look, usually lingerie.
But actually for me it is her make up especially the bright lips accompanied by her curled hair that give off such middle aged woman vibes circa 1986.

Last edited:
I've come to the conclusion that Lauren styles herself on the mother from the film Miracle on 34th Street. Watched it the other day and it's her!
7-10.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tut, tut Lauren, you need to learn how to spell “speech”. I thought it was a typo but she did it twice. Standards Lauren, standards!
I love it when she tries to be so upper class and fails spectacularly 🤭 and I’ve come to the conclusion that most of these dimfluencers are as thick as tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love it when she tries to be so upper class and fails spectacularly 🤭 and I’ve come to the conclusion that most of these dimfluencers are as thick as tit!
You’re right. For me, All That’s Pretty leads the way! Her grammar is atrocious. Lozza coming a close second here.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tut, tut Lauren, you need to learn how to spell “speech”. I thought it was a typo but she did it twice. Standards Lauren, standards!
Sometimes they make a mistake on purpose, then when people correct them it is engagement and increases their comment count.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Bow ties and velvet jackets 🤢 those poor children, do they get a choice to dress like that I don’t think so !

• Sick
She’s a twit anyway!

Also, this really made me laugh. Lauren would be getting twitchy and breaking a sweat with the mess created after the kids opening their presents.
Oh the irony! That same person that makes her children wear and pose in the identical suits completed with a bow tie on a Christmas Day in their own home. I can’t imagine how the children eat their Christmas dinner like that. I can hear Lauren crying over some spilled gravy on their perfect outfits.

I find it so strange Lauren seems to always repost these sort of quotes along the lines of ‘Let your hair down’ ‘Run barefoot in the rain!’ ‘Enjoy the messes’ whilst continually projecting perfection on a dangerous level. And by that I mean to her children, family and all the easily influenced / vulnerable followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Those velvet jackets and bow ties look ridiculously over the top, especially for the living room! They look like little ventriloquist dummies. Her house/photos always look so dark and depressing to me, it would give me a headache sitting in that light all the time, and anyone else think col would rather spend so much time cooking because it means he doesn’t have to be around her and all her pretentiousness?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those velvet jackets and bow ties look ridiculously over the top, especially for the living room! They look like little ventriloquist dummies. Her house/photos always look so dark and depressing to me, it would give me a headache sitting in that light all the time, and anyone else think col would rather spend so much time cooking because it means he doesn’t have to be around her and all her pretentiousness?!
You are right, those poor kids look ridiculous and you can only imagine in years to come, they will wonder why on earth their mother dressed them like that. As for Col, I think he is every bit as bad as she is.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.