Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be destitute she hasnā€™t placed an ad in so long !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shouldn't it be Hunters and Halfwits by Lauren McDimwit. What a fake false airhead uber cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh no, real life got in the way of their idyllic full moon walk. Damn that pesky virus!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Varley yoo hoo, over here. Want to send me some free stuff? Look how well I can model it for you šŸ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 16
What's with her low ponytail the last few days, she looks like an ageing lego head

Many can pull it off, you can't Lauren

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she ever worked out without photographic proof as well as links to vitamins, bottles, tops?

How does she work out in that massive top resembling a jumper and indoors?
Iā€™d melt in that massive thing.

Maybe she is only wearing it so she can link it. Next thing will be antiperspirant she is using.
New Year new links šŸ’¤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she ever worked out without photographic proof as well as links to vitamins, bottles, tops?

How does she work out in that massive top resembling a jumper and indoors?
Iā€™d melt in that massive thing.

Maybe she is only wearing it so she can link it. Next thing will be antiperspirant she is using.
New Year new links šŸ’¤
Sheā€™s done the deodorant ad many many times already. Everything she does in life is used as a way to sell things.

Meals out/clothes/holidays/
food/gifts/beauty/jewellery/
home wear/photo books. Literally every element is used as a sales tool. Sheā€™s very good at it, but I canā€™t understand why people canā€™t see through all the ā€œheyyyyyyy everyoneā€ bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really hate that overpriced beige sweatshirt. It looks like another ā€˜ordered out of a Sunday supplement for the over eightiesā€™ job.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really hate that overpriced beige sweatshirt. It looks like another ā€˜ordered out of a Sunday supplement for the over eightiesā€™ job.
I pretty much hate everything she wears - itā€™s either too frumpy, 50 shades of brown/ nude or mutton dressed as lamb. Sheā€™s tapping into New Year resolutions, and these generally are to get fit & healthyā€¦so sheā€™s plugging the overpriced gym wear etc. Who is that trainer she goes to? Sheā€™s certainly not selling her to me. Iā€™ve had a fair few personal trainers in my time, and they worked me into a sweaty mess every-time, of which is never want filmed šŸ˜‚ - bet her trainer is giving her free sessions in return of Lauren sharing via a post.

Reactions: 11
I think itā€™s the drawstring that I hate the most. Itā€™s a close run thing between that and the snood-y neckline that isnā€™t quite slouchy enough to be stylish. Together they just make the whole thing look bleeping awful.

I didnā€™t know I could be so cross about a beige sweatshirt owned by stranger on the internet, but here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OH duck OFF LAUREN WITH YOUR "DOES MY SKIN LOOK GLOWY?"

How many skin care brands do you actually get paid to use? Because it seems like a lot, and you RAVE about all of them. My skin would always be glowing if I could waft around smelling candles and sashaying around in activewear daily, aka doing sweet duck all

Sorry, just can't be arsed today :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.