Hunters & Heels #7 Rented cottage & gurns galore. Sickly recipes & poses by the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted her favourite photo of the Queen . The Queen is in a vehicle, probably her Land Rover/ Range Rover. Lauren probably feels solidarity with this photo as she also drives a Land Rover.
Gosh I wish there was a rolling eye reaction button!!

Thank you

Reactions: 8
Ugh she's back! Doing some inane waffling whilst undressing herself with her own eyes, pretty standard. Think we are gearing up for some knitwear and slipper aff links, gifts, more freebies the usual shite

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Time to get all your cosy knits and blankets out daaaaarlings!! Oh wait, I’ll just shove some aff links up casually so you can buy your jumpers and blankets through me. She’s such a grifter, all this bullshit about the Queen, it makes me mad. She’s been working non stop prepping for the autumn/winter onslaught. She is THE WORST.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh she’s back mrs predictability !! Slipper, jumper and autumn chat 🥱 🥱 🥱

Reactions: 6
And here we go… link to her cosy cashmere white jumper.
Because EVERYONE has been asking, of course.

• Haha
Uses Halle the ageing dog to garner sympathy before the deodrant advert and getting people warmed up to purchasing the overpriced planner. Here come all the ads and no doubt plenty of gifted stays in hotels and restaurants as we get closer to Christmas. Can’t stand this woman - she is so fake and disingenuous

• Angry
Uses Halle the ageing dog to garner sympathy before the deodrant advert and getting people warmed up to purchasing the overpriced planner. Here come all the ads and no doubt plenty of gifted stays in hotels and restaurants as we get closer to Christmas. Can’t stand this woman - she is so fake and disingenuous
Just came to say...the overpriced planner is on it's way back 🙄

• Angry
She makes my teeth hurt ! 🤣 She's soooooo sickly sweet. It's the Season for all the White Company tat, oh and no doubt a new Autumn coloured KitchenAid #ad ohhhhh and there has to be a new English Stamp Company pumpkin stamp specially designed by her boys ! 🤢
Wonder when a Door step family photo will appear - all clad in white cashmere holding mugs of Cinnamon Latte......ohhhhh and how could I forget THE WREATH!!!! Slap my hand and call me Mystic Meg ! 😂

Just came to say...the overpriced planner is on it's way back 🙄
That F******* planner ! Who uses one of those ? Oh of course, her sheep ! Bahhhhhh

She makes my teeth hurt ! 🤣 She's soooooo sickly sweet. It's the Season for all the White Company tat, oh and no doubt a new Autumn coloured KitchenAid #ad ohhhhh and there has to be a new English Stamp Company pumpkin stamp specially designed by her boys ! 🤢
Wonder when a Door step family photo will appear - all clad in white cashmere holding mugs of Cinnamon Latte......ohhhhh and how could I forget THE WREATH!!!! Slap my hand and call me Mystic Meg ! 😂

That F******* planner ! Who uses one of those ? Oh of course, her sheep ! Bahhhhhh
😂Just though ! Would be great to have a Tattle Planner 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s been busy flicking her bean watching Kate Middleton, taking notes. 🤣 I swear she thinks they’re besties.

• Haha
How would we all cope without her wild refill codes - what a melt she is. She has zero shame

• Haha
Came on here to see why she’s so quiet! I thought she must be doing some project behind the scenes but guess I was wrong.

Reactions: 2
So was Lady QVC filming the birds whilst driving?!
Yes I do believe she was 😡

I wondered why she was wearing a roll neck jumper the other day, but of course it’s so she can start selling all the autumn/ winter stuff. It’s not that cold yet…hate these influencers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I once made a comment about ‘the planner’ she immediately sent me a reply saying you really don’t like me do you, I replied I don’t know you so how can I say I don’t like you I’m merely making a comment about the planner, do people still use these when the majority of people probably use electronic diaries, she really doesn’t like negative comments and she obviously deletes them all!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I once made a comment about ‘the planner’ she immediately sent me a reply saying you really don’t like me do you, I replied I don’t know you so how can I say I don’t like you I’m merely making a comment about the planner, do people still use these when the majority of people probably use electronic diaries, she really doesn’t like negative comments and she obviously deletes them all!
she totally does, she told me she just has ‘lovely followers’ 🙄 quite a different story when you look at comments under interviews she’s done that she has no control over

• Wow
Reactions: 11
she totally does, she told me she just has ‘lovely followers’ 🙄 quite a different story when you look at comments under interviews she’s done that she has no control over
I’d love to see these as I’ve not noticed before. I can’t bear her myself. I used to like her and follow her. One day she made a post wearing the white company sports clothes, she started it as ‘I don’t usually workout but blah blah blah’ I started thinking why would you do this if you don’t usually work out. Then I realised she was advertising and I immediately understood how misled I was being all this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s hyper aggressive with people who leave anything less than sycophantic gushing on her posts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.