Hunters & Heels #7 Rented cottage & gurns galore. Sickly recipes & poses by the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So another gifted stay and her mum tags along. Bunch of freeloaders. Again I’d love to know how many followers actually book the places she stays in for free. I’m in her ‘demographic’ and there is no way I will stay at any of the places she is gifted to stay at. It’s a biased view because she’s staying for free, eating and drinking for free and receiving spa treatments for free.

Reactions: 16
Her calendar has been full of gifted stays the last couple of years. I bet she emails hundreds of places asking if they’d like to ‘collaborate‘.

Reactions: 11
Her calendar has been full of gifted stays the last couple of years. I bet she emails hundreds of places asking if they’d like to ‘collaborate‘.
Agree - that will be classed as ‘work’ to her. Just realised she dresses like her mum. Is Lauren an only child? Anyone know?

Reactions: 8
Agree - that will be classed as ‘work’ to her. Just realised she dresses like her mum. Is Lauren an only child? Anyone know?
Does she dress like her mum, or does her mum dress like Lauren/how Lauren tells her to? All part of the H&H carefully curated aesthetic.

Reactions: 13
Yes, she's said before that she's an only child. I very much doubt she's planned a monthly day out with her mum. It's just a nice innocent sounding segue into flogging more a stuff...🙄

Reactions: 10
Why though, across the board does IG totally and collectively cream itself over Autumn? Is the Americanisation of our life? I adore summer, dread the turning of the summer into winter and the long dark nights and cold days that lie ahead. Seeing those colours turn fills me with dread (yep I think I suffer with S.A.D but not sure what the answer is!)
At this point, with her Reel from last night I feel the need to Quote my own post because it is just so bleeping ridiculous how childishly giddy she gets over Autumn. I’ll say it again and in solidarity with @Meringue22 the very thought that Summer is behind us and there’s now 6 months of dark mornings and evenings fills me with utter dread! To me it just shows that she doesn’t really work for a living and doesn’t have to get up early / be commuting home late so her only focus is the bleeping candles and lighting the fire. I have no words to fully articulate what an utterly vacuous, supercilious prick she is!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
At this point, with her Reel from last night I feel the need to Quote my own post because it is just so bleeping ridiculous how childishly giddy she gets over Autumn. I’ll say it again and in solidarity with @Meringue22 the very thought that Summer is behind us and there’s now 6 months of dark mornings and evenings fills me with utter dread! To me it just shows that she doesn’t really work for a living and doesn’t have to get up early / be commuting home late so her only focus is the bleeping candles and lighting the fire. I have no words to fully articulate what an utterly vacuous, supercilious prick she is!
I’m sure we can light a few candles/strike a pose down some country lane and we’ll get through it(!) or take some of the vitamins all the instahuns are flogging 🙄 sorted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine using a gifted trip to pretend you’re having quality time with your mum.
Do her sheep actually realise she’s just a walking commercial. She hasn’t got a realistic bone in her body- everything she does is for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yesterday's reel made me laugh, it's like boring Autumn bingo. Crackling fire, check. Pumpkins, check. So predictable, Lauren! 😴

• Haha
Imagine using a gifted trip to pretend you’re having quality time with your mum.
Do her sheep actually realise she’s just a walking commercial. She hasn’t got a realistic bone in her body- everything she does is for the gram.
Exactly! Plus GSDIH's has had a Shepherds Hut break in the Lakes under the pretense it's a GIVEAWAY for us to enter. 😡

Reactions: 8
I’m sure we can light a few candles/strike a pose down some country lane and we’ll get through it(!) or take some of the vitamins all the instahuns are flogging 🙄 sorted
They are all flogging vitamins like the are a panacea to all our ills.
I’m considering going to the doctors because I can literally feel myself being cloaked by a dread as each morning dawns (or doesn’t dawn) and it’s dark when my alarm goes at 6am!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m considering going to the doctors because I can literally feel myself being cloaked by a dread as each morning dawns (or doesn’t dawn) and it’s dark when my alarm goes at 6am!
Not to sound like another snake oil flogger but perhaps try an SAD light.

Reactions: 6
Not to sound like another snake oil flogger but perhaps try an SAD light.
my husband uses a SAD light to help him get up at 5am and it’s very effective. I hate the thing but it works. You can’t help but wake up and it’s impossible to get back to sleep after

You must! The feeling of dread is horrendous. I feel like someone is pushing into the centre of my chest some days. Yet today the sunshine makes me feel alive! 🤪

• Heart
We use a SAD light but also take vitamin D3 with K2 and it helps. I would never buy anything that an influencer flogs. I saw one influencer who had been gifted very expensive vitamin tea and raved about it because it was a paid advert, yet in all her ongoing posts she was clearly back to drinking her usual PG tips with milk!

Lauren thinks she’s everything wearing Ralph Lauren shoes and belt, but she just looks grumpy and old. It will be back to flogging stuff from the White company, Joules and all the usual suspects that I avoid like the plague now. How many weeks until Christmas now? Bet she already has all her content planned out!

Reactions: 9
We use a SAD light but also take vitamin D3 with K2 and it helps. I would never buy anything that an influencer flogs. I saw one influencer who had been gifted very expensive vitamin tea and raved about it because it was a paid advert, yet in all her ongoing posts she was clearly back to drinking her usual PG tips with milk!

Lauren thinks she’s everything wearing Ralph Lauren shoes and belt, but she just looks grumpy and old. It will be back to flogging stuff from the White company, Joules and all the usual suspects that I avoid like the plague now. How many weeks until Christmas now? Bet she already has all her content planned out!
There is an influencer out there who is advertising vitamins to aid fertility. She has pinned it to her profile. It is absolutely outrageous imo.

I really hope people use their common sense and turn to their doctor rather then ‘friendly’ influencers who is so ‘caring’ about us all and just wants to share their discount code because they want everyone to have the benefit of the product they are currently flogging. Oh how kind!

Reactions: 9
God I feel so stupid! I have been so busy recently that I completely forgot to switch over to my Autumnal fragrance today! Like what must people actually think of me?! Must invest in her planner and then I can plot in important things such as this for the future!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
God I feel so stupid! I have been so busy recently that I completely forgot to switch over to my Autumnal fragrance today! Like what must people actually think of me?! Must invest in her planner and then I can plot in important things such as this for the future!
ahhhh Lauren Lauren Lauren 🤦‍♀️ she doesn’t mean any harm I know and I’m sure if she wanted to she could do all these things happily in private but the fact is she’s doesn’t, she’s doing it entirely for attention and money. And THATS the issue. bleep.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.