Hunters & Heels #7 Rented cottage & gurns galore. Sickly recipes & poses by the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gone uncharacteristically quiet. Five days and counting. The mind boggles...

1. She's stuck in The Queue and hasn't been able to get her curling wand out.
2. Her shed burnt down after inappropriate use of candles.
3. She's preparing a mysterious "Something big happened and we've been taking some unplugged family time" post to boost engagement.
4. The boys have brought back a hideous germ after going back to school and she's doing Actual Mothering because not even Grandma wants to come and help.

🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's gone uncharacteristically quiet. Five days and counting. The mind boggles...

3. She's preparing a mysterious "Something big happened and we've been taking some unplugged family time" post to boost engagement.
4. The boys have brought back a hideous germ after going back to school and she's doing Actual Mothering because not even Grandma wants to come and help.

🤔
I was just thinking the same thing. Hope it’s not poor little Halle 😢

Reactions: 8

🤔
Maybe she's broken one of her front WHITE teeth ! 🤣🤣🤣if only !

Reactions: 5

🤔
I’d imagine it would be something along the lines of ‘out of respect for the queen’ ‘national period of mourning’ or something as equally disingenuous/performative like that

Reactions: 15
Oh she’s doing it as a mark of respect for sure. After Monday it will be ads aplenty!

Reactions: 10
I wondered if Bobbi Brown had said no posting during mourning but they’ve had posts up this week. Weird but probably performative, as per with her.

Reactions: 5
I’d imagine it would be something along the lines of ‘out of respect for the queen’ ‘national period of mourning’ or something as equally disingenuous/performative like that
Definitely this! Especially as some Instahuns have been criticised for their sell, sell, sell attitude during this period of mourning.

Reactions: 6
Definitely this! Especially as some Instahuns have been criticised for their sell, sell, sell attitude during this period of mourning.
Because if it's not an ad what's the point of posting something, right? 🙄 I wonder what we'll be treated to next week in retrospect... glasses of bubbly in front of the telly "to toast Her Majesty"? Or maybe 'the boys' will have handcrafted some amazing artwork to commemorate her?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because if it's not an ad what's the point of posting something, right? 🙄 I wonder what we'll be treated to next week in retrospect... glasses of bubbly in front of the telly "to toast Her Majesty"? Or maybe 'the boys' will have handcrafted some amazing artwork to commemorate her?
I think we will get a stylised photo of the back of the boys watching the funeral on TV (or a projector set up into the wall) but both boys col and herself will be in black, boys in matching black suits
Etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think we will get a stylised photo of the back of the boys watching the funeral on TV (or a projector set up into the wall) but both boys col and herself will be in black, boys in matching black suits
Etc etc
Ohhhh and Black bow ties ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And she’s back! Bet she’s counting down the hours until she can start advertising again tomorrow, what a massive fraud.

Reactions: 11
And she’s back! Bet she’s counting down the hours until she can start advertising again tomorrow, what a massive fraud.
What story has she posted? I have not got Instagram anymore (twats like her put me off so I deleted it!)

Reactions: 2
What story has she posted? I have not got Instagram anymore (twats like her put me off so I deleted it!)
She posted her favourite photo of the Queen . The Queen is in a vehicle, probably her Land Rover/ Range Rover. Lauren probably feels solidarity with this photo as she also drives a Land Rover.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.