Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren’s at a Welsh cottage currently but don’t worry, she will share all of the details once she leaves, just in case her ‘fans’ flock there for authographs and photos because she’s some kind of A lister 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Lauren’s at a Welsh cottage currently but don’t worry, she will share all of the details once she leaves, just in case her ‘fans’ flock there for authographs and photos because she’s some kind of A lister 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’ll be ready to post all the links, don’t worry ladies. It’s lush in Wales and you’ll be all wanting to go after she’d been and stay in that exact cottage. Wear clothes like hers and there might be even a candle or two you might want to purchase to make the cottage super cosy and super homely.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She’s a sad, sad lady.

I don’t buy into any of her life. She seems unhappy and discontent. All the flitting from one new hobby to the next, being a novice one day and then being an expert the next. Then the following week she’s an expert in something else. She goes from running, Pilates, gardening, baking, hiking and the rest.
She’s exhausting and I do honestly believe it’s because shes unhappy with her life. She cannot stick to one thing because nothing brings her joy so she has to move on quickly to try and find something else to fill the hole.
She never sits still does she? And when she grams a ‘quiet evening’ it’s still heavily styled and branded. When do they switch off? Addicted to being busy. Sorry, correction, addicted to being SEEN to be busy.

My guess is because the cottage hasnt paid to be promoted today. Today someone/something else is booked to be whored out on her gram.

Reactions: 5
Guys it's super lush and just superrrrr AmAzInG to be with spending time together now Colon is better... having super lush family time but I'll reply to 1000 comments in one go which pretty much equals 30 seconds x1000 = how many minutes with my head in my phone ignoring my kids.....

Reactions: 13
Heeeeeeey!

FFS, give yourself a day off love? Peddling the tat on her lush weekend and handily, on brand, taken the dress she was wearing in the pre-posed photos too.

All “Autumnal” of course, but missed out on the photo op of sitting surrounded by pumpkins 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The whole selling a planner whilst away on holiday and making sure you take your matching colour dress along for the occasion, prove that she is just a selling machine. What a sad woman.
I’m wondering if this ‘break’ in wales will become an AD. You know how she can’t stand actually paying for things like holidays and clothes with her own money.

Reactions: 10
Heeeeeeey!

FFS, give yourself a day off love? Peddling the tat on her lush weekend and handily, on brand, taken the dress she was wearing in the pre-posed photos too.

All “Autumnal” of course, but missed out on the photo op of sitting surrounded by pumpkins 😏
I want to punch her smug gurning face 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks about 50 in her stories today. She really ages herself with her style. She’s only a year younger than me and I remember being so shocked when I found out.

Reactions: 7
More fool any mug who buys her expensive tat that she wouldnt pay full price for herself.
Absolutely!!

She’ll be ready to post all the links, don’t worry ladies. It’s lush in Wales and you’ll be all wanting to go after she’d been and stay in that exact cottage. Wear clothes like hers and there might be even a candle or two you might want to purchase to make the cottage super cosy and super homely.
I will link it in case you want to tred in my footsteps, touch what I have touched, bathe where I have bathed, sleep in the bed where I have slept and use the toilet I have sat on - now sheep form an orderly queue please! You are just creepy Lauren!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder how much money she actually makes per year from all this 'influencing'. I mean, are we talking a handy bit of pocket money and some free stuff, or is it the equivalent of a full time salary? Is Bobbi Brown just her second, less lucrative side hustle?

Reactions: 7
Does anyone really buy her planner??
just wondering how many people are being duped by all this guff

Reactions: 4
I wonder how much money she actually makes per year from all this 'influencing'. I mean, are we talking a handy bit of pocket money and some free stuff, or is it the equivalent of a full time salary? Is Bobbi Brown just her second, less lucrative side hustle?
Companies house records the following year will be interesting

Reactions: 4
No amount of money, no price, is worth her children's safety, privacy and dignity.

Reactions: 11
Aaand there it is. Her weekend was a gifted stay.
Yes but importantly brackets ‘with no obligation to share’! What are these businesses doing - gifting trips to influencers with no obligation to share!!?! What is the point of gifting it then?! No money is worth what she is doing - selling her privacy and soul - and it is quite a vulgar process, pitching to brands, etc. But they literally make loads of money- I don’t know why BB keep her on tbh!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.