Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a sad, sad lady.

I don’t buy into any of her life. She seems unhappy and discontent. All the flitting from one new hobby to the next, being a novice one day and then being an expert the next. Then the following week she’s an expert in something else. She goes from running, Pilates, gardening, baking, hiking and the rest.
She’s exhausting and I do honestly believe it’s because shes unhappy with her life. She cannot stick to one thing because nothing brings her joy so she has to move on quickly to try and find something else to fill the hole.

Reactions: 13
She’s a sad, sad lady.

I don’t buy into any of her life. She seems unhappy and discontent. All the flitting from one new hobby to the next, being a novice one day and then being an expert the next. Then the following week she’s an expert in something else. She goes from running, Pilates, gardening, baking, hiking and the rest.
She’s exhausting and I do honestly believe it’s because shes unhappy with her life. She cannot stick to one thing because nothing brings her joy so she has to move on quickly to try and find something else to fill the hole.
Spot on. When consumerism is a way of life, nothing brings joy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ooh, that post about the library books has really pissed me off. Why would you admit to not returning them. I can't really afford to buy new books so anything that comes out that I want to read I tend to put myself on a waiting list at the library. You wouldn't believe the amount of books that just then disappear and I never get to borrow.

Also, how would you not know that the library had closed, I get we're all different but she's got children! Surely her boys enjoy a trip to the library!
Don't most libraries have an after hours returns chute too? Maybe not her local branch if it’s a small outpost but I’d wager one of their branches nearby has one! So there's really no excuse except laziness.

Reactions: 6
She’s a sad, sad lady.

I completely agree that she comes across as deeply unhappy, requiring constant validation from others.

I think each new hobby is, sadly, likely just a way of selling things. She doesn't keep the hobby up but sells any and all related products.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think each new hobby is, sadly, likely just a way of selling things. She doesn't keep the hobby up but sells any and all related products.
Absolutely this. I thought this when the gardening obsession started. Now that she's filled the house and wardrobes with free stuff she doesn't need any more for indoors, and obviously free holidays and experiences have been out the window this last year...so she's branching out so that she can fill the garden with freebies. When she's done that she'll go back to the house and wardrobe and start afresh. Maybe she's hoping someone will gift her an actual country cottage one day!

Reactions: 11
I used to really like following her, thought her house was beautiful, and liked her fashion sense.

now it seems that every single thing she does is geared at an ad. I liked the stories the other day about her early morning walk, thought they were beautiful, then straight away they went into an ad…so it was clear that was the only reason she did it.

im fedup of every single post and story being an ad or PR gift etc. I have enough adverts in my daily life, I understand this is her job but it would be nice to see a few posts or stories that weren’t all adverts!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I used to really like following her, thought her house was beautiful, and liked her fashion sense.

now it seems that every single thing she does is geared at an ad. I liked the stories the other day about her early morning walk, thought they were beautiful, then straight away they went into an ad…so it was clear that was the only reason she did it.

im fedup of every single post and story being an ad or PR gift etc. I have enough adverts in my daily life, I understand this is her job but it would be nice to see a few posts or stories that weren’t all adverts!!
Even one a day!!

Reactions: 3
£65 for that essential oil bubble bath... Jesus woman get some vicks from B&M

• Haha
Who TF puts candles in a shed. I can't cope with this anymore
😂 all for the gram. We know she probably spent ages pondering how to make her shed look gram worthy. Everything has to look perfect and cosy. Let’s hope none of her followers are dumb enough to copy her though.

The links for gifts have started. It's never to early for her to think about Christmas.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The links for gifts have started. It's never to early for her to think about Christmas.
Of course they have - she needs to ensure that HER Christmas is paid for courtesy of those ever so helpful swipe ups, add links - can’t stand the woman. She is so transparent.

Had to click on this thread as it was a blast from the past! Unfollowed her years ago. The twee picture perfect illusion was just too much 🤮

Of course they have - she needs to ensure that HER Christmas is paid for courtesy of those ever so helpful swipe ups, add links - can’t stand the woman. She is so transparent.
We have quite a large amount of land with our home and an old country style garden which I'm very proud of - my shed is literally that - a shes where I pot plants / store bits.. what a bleeping shed is for. It's full of spiders webs and smells of mould. Why does she have to portray everything as "cosy". Lauren - it's still a bleeping shed hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We have quite a large amount of land with our home and an old country style garden which I'm very proud of - my shed is literally that - a shes where I pot plants / store bits.. what a bleeping shed is for. It's full of spiders webs and smells of mould. Why does she have to portray everything as "cosy". Lauren - it's still a bleeping shed hun.
The landlords shed !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.