Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Comfysofa

A gifted half term week in Cornwall, swiftly followed by a press stay 😂 at a hotel in London for a press launch of high end brand Bamford candle followed by ‘back to back’ meetings in London - which actually consisted of a breakfast at gifted hotel, followed by lunch hosted by Leobe (her favourite wine apparently- because its free 😂) also a Bamford brand, to then get the train to Scotland for a weekend celebrating Cols birthday. Wow! You work so hard Lauren, leaving your children behind for such worthwhile stuff, I am sure they will be so proud! How utterly tone deaf is she?! Posting this crap whilst we are all in shock with current world events! No one cares you forgot to pack flat shoes and had to walk round London in heels and that the tube closures made it more difficult. No one cares that you have felt deprived of such press events because of Covid and how much you have missed the shallowness of what clearly makes you happiest. Your spoilt, over indulgence meaning you have already forgotten your Chelsea flower show extravaganza in the autumn already! Stick the news on Lauren, sober up, don’t just link aid pages and think thats you doing your bit, show some humanity even better show some humility, but for goodness sake read the room and have some dignity. If all you have to offer right now is press stays, overpriced pretentious candle launches and pictures of plate after plate of food, then stop and think, take some time out to re evaluate, reflect and realise what is really important and you can rest assured it isn’t the free clothes you are wearing or where your next gifted stay or piece of furniture is coming from!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Aunt Lydia

Imagine poor Col getting home from a long day in the showroom, looking forward to relaxing, and then getting home and seeing Lauren stood there in a long floaty dress with the tripod in hand…

6FB6E67E-73CF-4DD2-BE73-B2FD0B0A5FD3.gif

He suddenly realises he’s got a long night ahead of him... Off he pops to drag a table and chairs into a nearby field while Lauren sets the cameras up.

He then spends an hour in the kitchen cooking a meal that Lauren has read about on Rosie Londoners blog. He then stumbles back and forth through the hedgerows and over the stiles with the crockery and food.

He finally gets in bed at nearing midnight after dragging everything out of the field, clearing up and sorting the boys out, all the while Lauren is sat on Instagram uploading the pictures.

Then the sinking feeling of the nearby weekend creeps in… he’s wondering what’s in store for him this time... Is it too late to volunteer for overtime in the showroom?

Poor guy probably just wants to lay on the sofa and play Candy Crush.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Clare

VIP Member
The perfect red lipstick tweed country chic and not a hair out of place on the school run and her general smugness is so irritating. I wonder what her neighbours make of her sat in her car prattling on and smiling like a Cheshire Cat. Going to defollow don’t think I can bear listening to her talking about how lush something is any more
What must the other mums at school think, can imagine it’s just a nice ordinary local primary school. In flounces Lauren head to toe in 50 shades of camel, Fairfax & Favor’d up to the eyeballs, hair bouncing up near her eyeballs. “Olly, Worwee, Mama has the hand-stamped Friday sweeties darlings, let’s go for a country walk and stare at the leaves” She must provide so many sniggers. 1000% Amanda from Motherland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Comfysofa

Ok is anyone going to talk about her poor boys now looking like mini adults,? Like young men I see around, it is that coat, polo neck and trainers look

Why are her children never look like children? Don’t get me wrong I always think it’s ok not to dress your children in Paw patrol / Peppa pig and various merchandise sold.

Personally I’ve always avoided that if I could with mine ( apart for some pjs ) but you can still dress your children in some lovely clothes, maybe some colour and have them looking like children not like these mini adult men. I find it so strange and odd how she dresses her boys. I think she thinks it’s how you look posh.
These outfits are so awful - they look like mini ‘geezers’ fresh off the set of Eastenders! Lauren has totally misunderstood that the type of people she aspires to being would never dress their children like this. They look so chavvy / new money. I like Reiss but not like this please!!

Her boys are never wear anything that is what I would class as casual, fun or comfortable. It’s always the drab, nude colours, shirts, woollen jumpers, smart shoes, stiff coats or anything that is gifted. They are her little props/ accessories. She uses her boys. I think she’s a horrible woman for doing so. She is super pretentious too. She’s all fur coat and no knickers. She’s playing at being posh and wealthy, but I don’t think they really are. She’s trying to reach out to a certain audience, because she knows they will spend money. Lauren is clever and smart, but I don’t believe for one minute she’s all that smiley, sweet as candy that she makes out to be. She is faking it at life and at the expense of her two little boys.
Yes - imagine at school on Monday- what did you do over the weekend? Olly - I got dressed is some clothes I was given because I am soooo special and lucky and my mum is famous and never pays for anything! Once we were all dressed up we went for an autumnal walk and held hands and looked adoringly at mummy and we all had to smile and laugh a lot whilst Daddy took photos of us as we were having so much fun!! Then we sat in a pub and mummy took pictures of all our food, she takes photos of us all the time because she loves us so much and then shares them with thousands of people because we are so gorgeous. Everyone always wants to know what we are doing, eating, wearing, what our bedroom looks like, because we are so special and people are jealous of us. The more we do it the more people give us presents so mummy says we should do it more and more. Mummy even asks people to send us stuff and we have to give pictures in return.
Lauren there is something sooooo wrong with this! Fair enough pimp your own life out for money but leave your poor children out of it! We do not yet know the emotional effects this over sharing will have on young lives yet - although we do know the impact on mental health for teenagers and young adults because of social media. Is it really worth it? Everthing is so exposed and contrived, its not reality,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
What the hell is a Harvest Supper table 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hyacinth Bucket with bells on, Harry Trevelyan called, he wants some smug back
What I quickly learned, as someone who adores hosting and going all out for entertaining, is that it makes guests feel uncomfortable. They don't relax as they worry constantly they aren't enough and can't 'keep up'. They worry about returning the invite, you coming to their home and the bar set by a performance such as this. The guests make derogatory comments about themselves during their visit in relation to their cooking / hosting by comparison.

I very quickly realised I didn't want anyone to ever feel like this; putting on a show like this was fine for my family, privately behind closed doors but not otherwise.

Margot's table setting is just for her to receive praise and attention: to do as she always does and force other females comparing themselves to her to come up short. It is exceptionally sad that she seeks this and continually, evidently, wants women to feel like 'less'. The latter to me is what her Insta account is all about.

Reactions: 27

#aff

Chatty Member
That yeo valley ad…. 🙄 ‘available in most farm shops’. What a dick. Available in most supermarkets you twat bag, it’s not beneath you to admit you can get it in Tesco or Asda

• Haha
Reactions: 26

shoegalxo

Urgh the latest post "the smell of toast and coffee filling the house"... yes Lauren hun. It's called bastard breakfast. Every house smells like that you romanticised c*nt!!!!
ahhh she triggers the fuck out of me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Using your husband’s ‘rona to flog overpriced vitamins. Simply stunning.
I’d say she was beyond parody but that Harry guy does a cracking job of her type

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Clare

VIP Member
Col (& Lauren) can shuck off! Virtue signalling to Ukraine neatly tucked into stories of her gifted holiday, fresh oysters, snuggles in bed, dripping in white cashmere. All things to be enjoyed for sure especially in these very distressing times but maybe keep them private? Oh wait, she has to, it’s an ad, her life is an ad….

Reactions: 22

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Ok is anyone going to talk about her poor boys now looking like mini adults,? Like young men I see around, it is that coat, polo neck and trainers look

Why are her children never look like children? Don’t get me wrong I always think it’s ok not to dress your children in Paw patrol / Peppa pig and various merchandise sold.

Personally I’ve always avoided that if I could with mine ( apart for some pjs ) but you can still dress your children in some lovely clothes, maybe some colour and have them looking like children not like these mini adult men. I find it so strange and odd how she dresses her boys. I think she thinks it’s how you look posh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Oh what jolly fun, hunting for wild garlic after school. Look at the state of her twee little basket and her “Yay we found some”. Dear god she gives me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The fact that she’s selling vitamins NOW on the back of Colin’s recent brush with COVID is disgraceful. She’s no medical expert but she is an expert in spotting a well timed opportunity and using it to sell and make money from it. I would love to see the Removal of the financial aspect from Instagram and also privacy rights for children who are used by parents.

• Heart

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Just came on to say what you have all said already👆The white slacks 😂 she’s younger than me but dresses like an 80 year old on a cruise !
She thinks she gives off a preppy Ralph Lauren/I have a house in the Hamptons vibe, she looks more like a c&a/bhs throwback

• Haha

Alicolacreme

Lauren’s feed and stories really give me the ick at this time of year, SO much consumerism it’s disgusting. It’s been a hard couple of years for so many people, it would be nice to see an influencer just focus on fun free things to do as a family that are festive, or recipes or cheap homemade gifts.
But then I suppose she wouldn’t get her free shit, I wonder if she’s aware she’s influencing people to get into debt to mimic her lifestyle?

#kindlygifted

Is it indicative there’s something wrong with me or does anyone else see this candle on her desk and think dildo 😂 which to me is hilarious given her obsession with candles and portrayal of Mother Earth figure has translated into me seeing a sex toy 😂

1641982635847.png

• Haha

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
What I find weirdest about her, is that she's always doing crafts (pomanders, salt dough, gingerbread...) which would be lovely to do with her kids, but instead she does them all late at night, lit by candle light and filmed 'aesthetically' for Instagram? So odd!