Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even shocked, of course she doesn’t want people seeing a less curated version of her life!
Yep, doesn't surprise me either! I was actually surprised when I saw that she allowed those videos now! 🙄 Imagine showing your house as anything less than Insta worthy etc. 😅😂

Reactions: 5
Wow, she must have deleted it really recently because I saw one not long ago! What's she up to now? 🤔

Reactions: 3
I see that she has booked herself onto a Sarah Raven floristry course - you know what comes next...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her mother that hates having her photo taken... Lauren though, still made her go through with a professional photo shoot campaign for Wallis the day after the poor woman's own father had died.

The photos of them fake smiling and laughing - wow. I can't imagine how Lauren could do that the day after finding out about her so called beloved grandfather, never mind put her mother through it! That takes being ruthless to the extreme.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
And after that there’ll be a collaboration of Buy Lauren McDermott florist aprons and scissors in a tasteful shade of beige.
Omg I really hope not! She’s a bore. Everything she does is boring. Even those sweatshirts she designed were boring. She’s pretentious and trying to be something she’s not. She’s trying to appeal to the affluent sheeple.

The type of sheep that follow Lauren with flower crowns upon their heads, prancing around fields 🐑 🌸

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Those Bala wrist weights are nearly £50!

never seen her wear them before. She’s tagged Bala probably in the hope that she will get sent more free stuff or be paid to advertise further products. A quick search of google tells me that Bala is a luxury Brand that sell very posh expensive gym equipment designed for women that fit into Lauren’s target audience. Now I see what she’s up to! 💰

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Those Bala wrist weights are nearly £50!

never seen her wear them before. She’s tagged Bala probably in the hope that she will get sent more free stuff or be paid to advertise further products. A quick search of google tells me that Bala is a luxury Brand that sell very posh expensive gym equipment designed for women that fit into Lauren’s target audience. Now I see what she’s up to! 💰
She just never stops does she 😡💰💰💰

• Sad
Ooh, that post about the library books has really pissed me off. Why would you admit to not returning them. I can't really afford to buy new books so anything that comes out that I want to read I tend to put myself on a waiting list at the library. You wouldn't believe the amount of books that just then disappear and I never get to borrow.

Also, how would you not know that the library had closed, I get we're all different but she's got children! Surely her boys enjoy a trip to the library!

Ooh, that post about the library books has really pissed me off. Why would you admit to not returning them. I can't really afford to buy new books so anything that comes out that I want to read I tend to put myself on a waiting list at the library. You wouldn't believe the amount of books that just then disappear and I never get to borrow.

Also, how would you not know that the library had closed, I get we're all different but she's got children! Surely her boys enjoy a trip to the library!
I understood the post to be her children’s library books were overdue. I was surprised at the omission to that because I thought she would want to portray herself as a Mother who takes her children to the library every week and how much they all read. However, since the library is already free and they wouldn’t need to gift her anything, I guess she has no use for it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s having a ‘quick 10 minute shower’ after walking up a hill at 6am wearing arm weights 🙄
She’s an absolute hole. She wrote the book on “How to make women feel useless and inferior about themselves so they swipe up to improve their life” She’s just horrible. I wonder if she actually has a soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s an absolute hole. She wrote the book on “How to make women feel useless and inferior about themselves so they swipe up to improve their life” She’s just horrible. I wonder if she actually has a soul.
It is worse even than that, because as another post said, the stories about the walk were just a segue into another advert! 🙄🤯

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.