Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so grey in her last stories. Her hair is so aging

Reactions: 6
She looks so grey in her last stories. Her hair is so aging
She gets it so wrong with her hair. The colour, length and those curls are so awful and ageing.
I’m not a hairdresser but don’t think you need to be a professional to see it’s a bad hair colour and a style. Those curls always look so messy and half done. I don’t know how she can not see it.
I think if she stepped away from those awful highlights and curls she’d look so much better. Oh yeah and that ultra bright lipstick 😳

Reactions: 11
She gets it so wrong with her hair. The colour, length and those curls are so awful and ageing.
I’m not a hairdresser but don’t think you need to be a professional to see it’s a bad hair colour and a style. Those curls always look so messy and half done. I don’t know how she can not see it.
I think if she stepped away from those awful highlights and curls she’d look so much better. Oh yeah and that ultra bright lipstick 😳
And the tit ton of blush....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now that gardening season is over, do you reckon her next hobby/lifestyle choice is going to be Lauren The Outdoorswoman? I'm thinking free Barbour, Patagonia, Osprey... God help us REAL outdoorspeople who make do with a trusty pair of Peter Storms.
Yep it’s mini-break Lauren at the moment. She’s setting herself up as some kind of Herefordshire, Welsh borders tourist board. All out of the goodness of her own heart of course. You can almost see the cogs turning in her head as she plots how to squeeze the maximum amount of money out of this game.

• Sad
I walk/hike a lot with my dog and the twee, fashiony Joules would never be on my list for technical gear. I need waterproof, wind proof, layerable, sweat wicking features in clothing, boots with great ankle support, long distance comfort, easy to get on and off, waterproof but breathable. Joules is the sort of thing worn by walkers who go up Snowdon ‘for a nice walk’ once a year on NY Day, in the worst weather, totally unprepared and have to get rescued.
That’s because you are serious about your hobby and it isn’t “instahuns fad du jour”

“Go on Archie, put your arm around your brother while you drink your milkshake!” Who does that?!
Shouldn’t this also have #Ad on it as the “Weekend” merch is being displayed?? 🤔

Reactions: 9
E4FEEED6-9890-49CF-AFB2-7C106A7A7A24.jpeg

<clutches smelling salts>
Another “bought” 😳

Has LaurenLedbury™️ fallen off of Tom Joules’ freebie, freeloader list and is giving them a reminder 👋🏼 ??

Also Laur’ a bit of a hint for you… language is everything. The “stuff” you are referring to “SO GOOD right now” implies it hasn’t been in the past.

Maybe that’s why you are having to publicly beg for future freebies 🤔

• Haha
That’s because you are serious about your hobby and it isn’t “instahuns fad du jour”

Shouldn’t this also have #Ad on it as the “Weekend” merch is being displayed?? 🤔
Yes it really should. I believe Instahuns are speaking with the government today about how tough it is for them with people constantly pulling them up on things like this. Em Sheldon was speaking on TV this morning, moaning about trolls threatening to report her to the ASA and HMRC all the time and how awful it is! Boo hoo - instawingers!

• Sad
  • Haha
Yes it really should. I believe Instahuns are speaking with the government today about how tough it is for them with people constantly pulling them up on things like this. Em Sheldon was speaking on TV this morning, moaning about trolls threatening to report her to the ASA and HMRC all the time and how awful it is! Boo hoo - instawingers!
Heartbreaking

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awww bless them, is there a Gofundme page where we can help?!🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve also just joined as I couldn’t believe I found this thread and learned that Lauren isn’t quite what I thought. I was a follower for years and one of the dutiful sheep buying all the flogged tat. Recently she posted some crap about getting the vaccine which really annoyed me as I felt it irresponsible for her to involve herself in medical private decisions and I actually wonder if she was paid for it which makes it hugely corrupt. Anyway i sent a message to say I was disappointed and unfollowing her which I did but weirdly I see she completely blocked me and reported me to Instagram which I thought was a very bizarre and desperate thing to do over one follower who already unfollowed her anyway? Like why so trigger happy and concerned I could see any other posts? I only realised that when I went to see if her stupid vax plug was still there and saw she’d blocked me etc and no longer on Instagram. Found it most unlike her “sweet nature” and thus hve discovered the plot thickens. I had no idea so many people disliked her and feel a bit sorry for her reading these comments must be a bit awful! Ah well I guess with fame and free crap comes some down sides!

Reactions: 10
I actually really love her look and style. And I like her house too. I am prime target audience for her and I know it. The problem is it’s all a highly curated lie. So for me it’s the exploitation of her boys and step son (where IS his mother in all this??), the constant selling upon selling upon selling and her cherry picking of reality that I actually don’t like.

Reactions: 3
I’ve also just joined as I couldn’t believe I found this thread and learned that Lauren isn’t quite what I thought. I was a follower for years and one of the dutiful sheep buying all the flogged tat. Recently she posted some crap about getting the vaccine which really annoyed me as I felt it irresponsible for her to involve herself in medical private decisions and I actually wonder if she was paid for it which makes it hugely corrupt. Anyway i sent a message to say I was disappointed and unfollowing her which I did but weirdly I see she completely blocked me and reported me to Instagram which I thought was a very bizarre and desperate thing to do over one follower who already unfollowed her anyway? Like why so trigger happy and concerned I could see any other posts? I only realised that when I went to see if her stupid vax plug was still there and saw she’d blocked me etc and no longer on Instagram. Found it most unlike her “sweet nature” and thus hve discovered the plot thickens. I had no idea so many people disliked her and feel a bit sorry for her reading these comments must be a bit awful! Ah well I guess with fame and free crap comes some down sides!
It's so far removed from reality. Last year I was blocked by another influencer when I questioned why she was promoting an ad for a car and day trips during the first lockdown in April last year. I told her that I didn't think that was a responsible thing to do and was disappointed in this. In a normal job you have to deal with complaints and take some responsibility, not just block people.

Reactions: 10
Our Laur would like you to believe her day consists of making her boys pancakes for breakfast, delivering them to school, surrounded by birdsong, collecting her sweetpea seeds, swishing around the garden in her #gifted dresses, meeting friends for coffee… NOT sitting blocking followers asking legitimate questions, mass email begging new brands, keeping constant tabs on her instahun competition, commenting on every expert in the fad du jour so they see her 👋🏼
What a life eh??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Our Laur would like you to believe her day consists of making her boys pancakes for breakfast, delivering them to school, surrounded by birdsong, collecting her sweetpea seeds, swishing around the garden in her #gifted dresses, meeting friends for coffee… NOT sitting blocking followers asking legitimate questions, mass email begging new brands, keeping constant tabs on her instahun competition, commenting on every expert in the fad du jour so they see her 👋🏼
What a life eh??
maybe she uses her fancy planner to build in the time to beg, block and browse? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I had to join here after seeing the latest planner promotion… the most overpriced crap I have ever received! My lovely husband bought one for me last Christmas and we were disgusted. Cheap-looking, flimsy and yet super expensive. She should be ashamed. I can’t be the only person who was disappointed…

Reactions: 8
What a life eh??
100%. She’s very quick to post and respond to comments/messages. She must be glued to it… while sat in her shed, alone.

Reactions: 12
I had to join here after seeing the latest planner promotion… the most overpriced crap I have ever received! My lovely husband bought one for me last Christmas and we were disgusted. Cheap-looking, flimsy and yet super expensive. She should be ashamed. I can’t be the only person who was disappointed…
You are not alone! I bought one the first year - before the H&H branding. Absolutely appalling quality! Really thin paper and so repetitive! Couldn’t even get through the year with it before replacing with a so much better quality one from CGD London.

Reactions: 5
You are not alone! I bought one the first year - before the H&H branding. Absolutely appalling quality! Really thin paper and so repetitive! Couldn’t even get through the year with it before replacing with a so much better quality one from CGD London.
I wonder if she’s seen our comments because she’s sharing some “gorgeous” comments about it in Stories 🙄

She’s a professional BS-er and blagger!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.