Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using your husband’s ‘rona to flog overpriced vitamins. Simply stunning.
I’d say she was beyond parody but that Harry guy does a cracking job of her type
Harry Trevaldwyn is absolutely brilliant. Smug Easter and Snow Day are cringingly hilarious #TeamNatalie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I came to say just that. She is shameless. Also it’s a bit late getting him on the vitamins now, he’s sick! Surely you should already be taking vitamins to build a healthy immune system. But hey ho, swipe up!
There’s zero good quality research evidence that your average person with access to a good quality, varied diet (like the McD’s) gain any benefits whatsoever from taking vitamin supplements. It’s an expensive shill, especially when it’s those ‘special extra bioavailable £££’ snake oil ones from Lozza’s supplier.

Reactions: 7
The fact that she’s selling vitamins NOW on the back of Colin’s recent brush with COVID is disgraceful. She’s no medical expert but she is an expert in spotting a well timed opportunity and using it to sell and make money from it. I would love to see the Removal of the financial aspect from Instagram and also privacy rights for children who are used by parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you think she deleted that live footage because so few people joined 🤔

Reactions: 2
You can usually see how many are on it if you’re live with them or later on when it’s saved and you can see X amount of viewed and X amount of comments.
I bet she had so few people interested 🙄

Here you go. Out of over 100k followers a grand total of 191 people viewed it. I’m so embarrassed for her.
88516351-C7A9-4E3A-8C52-E4879C7489FC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Every story, from the Vitamins until now, is a swipe up or something she is selling. Surely even her Sheeple question the point? She has zero content or purpose, if it isn't to sell.

Every story, from the Vitamins until now, is a swipe up or something she is selling. Surely even her Sheeple question the point? She has zero content or purpose, if it isn't to sell.
I unfollowed her for this about 2 years ago, before I knew about tattle and even knew about swipe ups and affiliate links. It just got annoying for a follower. I’m sure most people who follow her are either bots or people that dislike her and hate follow

Last edited:
I unfollowed her for this about 2 years ago, before I knew about tattle and even knew about swipe ups and affiliate links. It just got annoying for a follower. I’m sure most people who follow her are either bots or people that dislike her and hate follow
Yes, I unfollowed her for this exact reason too. I can only think you must be right - bots and hate followers.

I can't imagine anything a follower would get from her content and the constant selling. I can, however, see how those who follow her would feel negatively about her! Imagine giving up every shred of your child's privacy and dignity for people who love to hate you! 😳

Do you think she deleted that live footage because so few people joined 🤔
IG was down yesterday for quite a few people so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was that. Although probably in her favour. Snoozefest

Oh wow. Affiliate plugging and selling of vitamins on the back of a Covid diagnosis. I am speechless.

How lovely of her too, to arrange a Live for us where she will sell more vitamins, "not as a cure for Covid", to us.

She must be delighted now 'Col' is out of isolation; she can focus on selling into her phone rather than looking after her own children. Plus, her elderly mother will be able to stay and look after them, as always, so she will have lots of her usual opportunities to sell to us. The past 10 days of not having a moment to herself and being a 'normal parent' must have killed her.
She’s looked miserable these past few days. Must be hard being doing all your own childcare and cooking and housework… during the summer holidays as well. Poor love 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do get the back to school photos but I found it so weird when she dressed both boys in duffle coats one year. It was really not that cold if anything it was a pretty warm September. It was not even a cute look and I do love a duffle coat. It was a really bizarre photo, I felt sorry for the boys. She can’t do simple. always goes over the top. Make up, hair, clothes, food. Always ott.
It pisses me off when people do that in real life too, winter coats usually aren't necessary in September. They won't feel the benefit of them when it gets really cold.

Reactions: 4
You can usually see how many are on it if you’re live with them or later on when it’s saved and you can see X amount of viewed and X amount of comments.
I bet she had so few people interested 🙄

Here you go. Out of over 100k followers a grand total of 191 people viewed it. I’m so embarrassed for her.
View attachment 741906
Hopefully it‘ll sink in that no-one is interested in these and she’ll move on.

Reactions: 3
Why oh why does she dress her boys in the most ridiculously inappropriate clothes for a day out? Those brown sandals that they’ve both worn throughout the summer must get so full of stones/bark and be so uncomfortable for them. What’s wrong with trainers and socks like most little boys their age? Choosing looks/style over comfort for such young children is so awful!

Why oh why does she dress her boys in the most ridiculously inappropriate clothes for a day out? Those brown sandals that they’ve both worn throughout the summer must get so full of stones/bark and be so uncomfortable for them. What’s wrong with trainers and socks like most little boys their age? Choosing looks/style over comfort for such young children is so awful!
She was in a summer dress and sandals- how????!!! - it’s been freezing today! The latest ad - her sickly, sticky, voice over is back, makes my skin crawl, its not m&s and its not sexy Lauren - drink a glass of water please!!

Reactions: 4
I think those sandals on boys have that Mediterranean look, you know I keep seeing these children in stories of these slightly boho Insta mums that are in Spain and Italy. They don’t look quite right in a Herefordshire. The other boy that’s in the shot with them looks so lovely and normal.
Lauren as always tries too hard and never quite gets it right.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what she’s going to do in a few years when the boys are too old to fit in with the whole Enid Blyton/cute baby/kiddiwink facade? Where is this all going to go? What else is she going to bring to the table? Bit far off for grandchildren. Or is she going to force them into matchy matchy outfits until their late teens?

She was in a summer dress and sandals- how????!!! - it’s been freezing today! The latest ad - her sickly, sticky, voice over is back, makes my skin crawl, its not m&s and its not sexy Lauren - drink a glass of water please!!
maybe she’s premenopausal and was really really hot?

Reactions: 7
I wonder what she’s going to do in a few years when the boys are too old to fit in with the whole Enid Blyton/cute baby/kiddiwink facade? Where is this all going to go? What else is she going to bring to the table? Bit far off for grandchildren. Or is she going to force them into matchy matchy outfits until their late teens?

maybe she’s premenopausal and was really really hot?
If she was premenopausal we’d know about it! She’d be flogging some expensive supplements to help.

• Haha
She's working hard to try and hook some M&S AD work or freebies, look at her govong them a good ol' tag. She's so hardworking laur, always one step ahead.....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.