Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an embarrassment to the modern woman. There's nothing empowering, positive or inspirational about Lauren.

Deferring to Colon, simperingly gushing and putting him on a pedastal. Everything is so old fashioned, including the messages she conveys. Children seen and not heard, dress in your 9s everyday, make fancy dinners, iron the white sheets and decorate the home. All whilst adoringly grinning at your husband.... Oh colon you're the lushest yummiest gorgeous best hubby wubby everrrrrr....
Whilst he's flogging a scoda

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just started watching Motherland and I can’t stop seeing Lauren when I’m watching Amanda! It’s uncanny. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am i living in some sheltered bubble but why do the likes of Laur and SJ from JustALittleBuild alway always at home in massive thick wooly jumpers at the sight of a falling leaf? Is it normal to have your house so cold that you need to wfh with a massive jumper on? Im always in joggers and tshirt at home...... *goes to turn down the heating 😂

Am i living in some sheltered bubble but why do the likes of Laur and SJ from JustALittleBuild alway always at home in massive thick wooly jumpers at the sight of a falling leaf? Is it normal to have your house so cold that you need to wfh with a massive jumper on? Im always in joggers and tshirt at home...... *goes to turn down the heating 😂
Finally someone said it! I was wondering this myself. You are right SJ is always in a massive thick jumper too. So it’s Lauren. Even without the heating just walking up and down the stairs few times gets me sweating!

I assume they don’t clean. / hoover / mop. Just stand there in their big jumpers with a big mug of tea or hot chocolate feeling all cosy. It’s been nearly twenty degrees most days but it’s October time to put on a massive jumper on and sell some autumnal tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly this! I have soooo many jumpers that I just can’t wear at the moment because it’s too warm!!! 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Laur's vocab:

Lush
Dreamy
Gorgeous
Bestest/dreamiest
Joy

And all these adjectives are about the most wierdest things.....

"this is the dreamiest cup of tea... Squeeeeee" its just a cup of tea love, calm yourself....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, you were bang on. She’s been on a twee floristry mini break at a country house
Yes, but she didn’t mark all the pages of her story as ad/pr/bullshit press trip - she only marked a couple and it was placed so it was practically illegible! I don’t know why she doesn’t make it more obvious, we all know she would never actually pay for a trip or for anything actually. Why doesn’t she just tell everyone on the rare occasion when she does actually pay for something instead and mark the rest of her life as Ad/sponsered!

• Angry
Yes, but she didn’t mark all the pages of her story as ad/pr/bullshit press trip - she only marked a couple and it was placed so it was practically illegible! I don’t know why she doesn’t make it more obvious, we all know she would never actually pay for a trip or for anything actually. Why doesn’t she just tell everyone on the rare occasion when she does actually pay for something instead and mark the rest of her life as Ad/sponsered!
Classic H&H disclosure tactics then.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
This woman is unbelievable. She has just been on an unnecessary getaway, away from her two young children, and now she is away on another, without even getting to see them in between?

Why did she bother having children, other than to sell them?! I work with children and they are so affected by their parents going away. It is such a big deal to them. I feel so sorry for her poor boys. They are, and will forever be, so affected by her selfishness.

Reactions: 7
The lengths she goes to make people beleive she’s the perfect mum, the tidy house, the perfect hair, the expensive (gifted) outfits, the matching outfits for the kids, the homemade food.

what is that when you’re not actually spending quality time with them? The small of amount of time she must spend with them is with a camera in their face. Those children are going to grow up seriously affected! Not such a perfect mum really are you Laur. Put the camera down, stop the false pretences and spend time with your children. Not everyone is lucky enough to have healthy children here with us. Let’s hope she uses tonight to reflect on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The lengths she goes to make people beleive she’s the perfect mum, the tidy house, the perfect hair, the expensive (gifted) outfits, the matching outfits for the kids, the homemade food.

what is that when you’re not actually spending quality time with them? The small of amount of time she must spend with them is with a camera in their face. Those children are going to grow up seriously affected! Not such a perfect mum really are you Laur. Put the camera down, stop the false pretences and spend time with your children. Not everyone is lucky enough to have healthy children here with us. Let’s hope she uses tonight to reflect on that.
And when she does spend “quality time” with them ie, painting, she’s still recording it and uploading it telling the world she’s been correcting her 6 yo’s painting skills and basically doing it for him to make out to Instagram that he’s a child prodigy 😂😂 poor kid will grow up with no confidence.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
And when she does spend “quality time” with them ie, painting, she’s still recording it and uploading it telling the world she’s been correcting her 6 yo’s painting skills and basically doing it for him to make out to Instagram that he’s a child prodigy 😂😂 poor kid will grow up with no confidence.
The "correcting his mistakes", making it look perfect, will be SO damaging to his confidence overall (not just in relation to art), his resilience and a growth mindset.
It is hard to contemplate a parent doing this, tbh. I can't imagine ever "correcting" my child's artwork.

Reactions: 7
Imagine being Lauren’s besties who came to stay, and whilst at the dining table she tells you all to sit still while she does a runway video of the dining table - why is everything shared for insta? Just enjoy having friends over without putting it on your Instagram. She’s a full blown insta addict now. The therapy she’s going to need when all this comes to an end - which it will do eventually 😮

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.