Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AS IF that painting was done by Ollie, it's exactly the same as hers, clearly she's done them both. God, one day those boys will look back and be so hurt by the fact she felt she needed to lie about how talented they are. Just show us what your child has actually made, I'm sure it'll actually be really lovely!
if that was done by Ollie he should be on some talented young artists scholarship or something. Most kids of that age don’t have the brush control to make a painting that’s so perfect with no wobbly lines. Does she think we’re stupid - oh wait 🙄

Reactions: 12
I really hope they don’t grow up feeling inadequate as they’re not allowed to have creative license. My mum is a professional painter (as is my grandma) I have zero talent and yet my mum always let me draw what I wanted (usually square houses using a ruler!) and never once ‘fixed’ my paintings or drawings for me, even if they were tit
That is so lovely!

Lauren - take some advice from tattle for once and let your kids be kids!

Reactions: 7
Hahahaha I went to look at the painting after I read about it here - utter BOLLOCKS he did that all by himself! The shading, the proportions - no 6 year old can do that unless they’re Monet.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That’s got to be the saddest thing ever ‘fixes his mistakes’ he’s 6 and painting for god sake. It should be creative and for him to
Enjoy. Not mummy telling him he’s made a mistake.
Teachers don’t even correct spelling mistakes at this age - as they would rather them attempt a word, sounding it out and writing it down, than put them off using it because they can’t spell it! Also if you are painting with your child why the hell do you have to tag the art supply company- take some time away Lauren you have clearly lost your tiny mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s really has reached a new low. I wish this woman would be cancelled, for her kids sake

• Heart
Reactions: 13
AS IF that painting was done by Ollie, it's exactly the same as hers, clearly she's done them both. God, one day those boys will look back and be so hurt by the fact she felt she needed to lie about how talented they are. Just show us what your child has actually made, I'm sure it'll actually be really lovely!
And even if it’s a bag of old shite, who cares? Your child doesn’t have to be a bloody creative genius at everything he turns his hand to, it’s ok to be average or even crap at some stuff. Perfectly normal, in fact.

Reactions: 12
The post about the whisky/blackberry thing - is she actually taking the piss?? Sitting on that swing at the end… fml!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her autumn/winter wardrobe...so boring and bland, devoid of any warm colour. I suppose the boys will be dressed in equally depressing bland 'colours'

Reactions: 4
Oh my gosh, she has reached a new low. The painting debacle! 😱 I can’t actually believe this woman, she is getting worse and worse.

Doesn’t she realise that she will be alienating herself from all her friends/family and also all of the school mums, because I would bet my bottom dollar that each and everyone of them have muttered about her craziness at some point.

She’s constantly trying to be perfect and heavily curated... Which is kind of fine if you’re running an online business, but when it seeps into your family/social life and even your wedding day (”look at me!”) then surely it’s time to take a step back and wonder if it’s worth it. And who it’s all for?

Those poor boys. It’s like they’re living on a film set.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Film set, that's the perfect description! Poor lads. I wonder if they love all the shirts and wooden toys and wholesome walks with hot chocolate and leaf collecting as much as she'd have us believe. I mean, if it's a simple, rural, wholesome, back to nature, Enid Blyton kind of life she's trying to portray here, what's with ALL THE MATERIALISM! Honestly, how much STUFF must she have in that house?

Also, I had Abel and Cole before she 'discovered' it, but now she's blathering about that via the latest ad as though nobody's ever heard of it before, am I mad for feeling slightly violated?? Like she's tainted it for me now!

Reactions: 14
Really sad to see her say that she “fixes” his mistakes. She should just leave him to it completely independently
I remember being in a art class as a child and our art teacher telling us there is no right or wrong it’s an art. It’s about the expression. It’s not maths. But yeah Lauren, you fix your six year olds mistakes.

Reactions: 11
Film set, that's the perfect description! Poor lads. I wonder if they love all the shirts and wooden toys and wholesome walks with hot chocolate and leaf collecting as much as she'd have us believe. I mean, if it's a simple, rural, wholesome, back to nature, Enid Blyton kind of life she's trying to portray here, what's with ALL THE MATERIALISM! Honestly, how much STUFF must she have in that house?

Also, I had Abel and Cole before she 'discovered' it, but now she's blathering about that via the latest ad as though nobody's ever heard of it before, am I mad for feeling slightly violated?? Like she's tainted it for me now!
Abel and Cole have been around for donkey’s years, wayyyy before Lozza was an InstaYummy. I did have a laugh at her trying to tell us that they’ve been trying to be more ‘meat free’ this last couple of years. Every meal she posts by lushchefColon is a meat-fest 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s always showing of Col’s meat!

She’s late to the party with Abel and Cole. 😆
You are so right, they eat meat with everything! Have you noticed though they are clinking with water instead of wine - also completely unrealistic for them!!

Reactions: 6
That Abel & Cole ad on her feed could have totally done without the first shot of her nose and her gazing adoringly up at Colon. It actually would have been a nice Ad without it. And, who drinks water out of massive gin type balloon glasses?? twit.

• Haha
That Abel & Cole ad on her feed could have totally done without the first shot of her nose and her gazing adoringly up at Colon. It actually would have been a nice Ad without it. And, who drinks water out of massive gin type balloon glasses?? twit.
But that’s our Laur’s favourite pose - side pose manic grin with plenty of nose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That staged photo is pathetic with her gazing lovingly at her husband like a truly devoted housewife. Did she come up with the idea for that? Is this what brands really subscribe to when using influencers to sell their products? Totally puts me off the brand.

Reactions: 10
She's an embarrassment to the modern woman. There's nothing empowering, positive or inspirational about Lauren.

Deferring to Colon, simperingly gushing and putting him on a pedastal. Everything is so old fashioned, including the messages she conveys. Children seen and not heard, dress in your 9s everyday, make fancy dinners, iron the white sheets and decorate the home. All whilst adoringly grinning at your husband.... Oh colon you're the lushest yummiest gorgeous best hubby wubby everrrrrr....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's an embarrassment to the modern woman. There's nothing empowering, positive or inspirational about Lauren.

Deferring to Colon, simperingly gushing and putting him on a pedastal. Everything is so old fashioned, including the messages she conveys. Children seen and not heard, dress in your 9s everyday, make fancy dinners, iron the white sheets and decorate the home. All whilst adoringly grinning at your husband.... Oh colon you're the lushest yummiest gorgeous best hubby wubby everrrrrr....
Yes and the reality is a verrrrrrry long way from her carefully curated image. Slap a dress on and stamp brown paper bags of sweeties all day long, but her family are used and manipulated to make money and for me, and surely most sane people, no amount of money would be worth sacrificing my children's privacy for.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.