Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lived in the countryside for a long time and that is so not what most hikers or runner wear in my experience. Normally you see black lycra, yellow visibility jackets and a love of splattered mud 😂
I meant a lot of splattered mud not LOVE 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The comments make me laugh too. So many people gushing. Why? Why bother commenting just to say "Aww, the most lovely photo, gorgeous girl!" How many of them are wannabe influencers trying to get a foot in the door, I wonder?

Reactions: 11
One of them is all Jenny loves , is there a thread on her? She’s like an even cheaper version of Lauren! With her constant selling and creepy constant smiling when talking whilst acting the perfect housewife. They come across like robots!

Reactions: 8
One of them is all Jenny loves , is there a thread on her? She’s like an even cheaper version of Lauren! With her constant selling and creepy constant smiling when talking whilst acting the perfect housewife. They come across like robots!
I totally agree alljennyloves is just awful!! She really should have a thread here! Her and the drs.wife!

Reactions: 6
I totally agree alljennyloves is just awful!! She really should have a thread here! Her and the drs.wife!
They don't have enough followers to get their own threads. But I agree. There's a similar vibe on all three accounts!

Reactions: 3
Oh god, the drs wife… her posts are just all about boasting. If I hear one more mention of her ‘au pair’…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not staged at all 🤣
Dont laugh, im just getting my size 18 body into cream workout booty shorts and crop top, jumping into the car with my tripod to the nearest bushy overgrown layby to capture some shots. Would be perfect to include a steaming hot coffee and bacon butty from the layby trailer cafe....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Coleen Rooney all the time in her exercise gear doing school runs, and she can easily afford Bala, but I’ve never seen her in a cream combo with ankle weights like our Laur 😂
However, Coleen does always have an official photographer with her though (usually from the Daily Fail!). If I asked my husband to follow me around posing in fields & taking my photo, I think we’d be divorced by now 😆

- Lauren enough of the cream, white, beige ridiculousness! It’s getting silly now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god, the drs wife… her posts are just all about boasting. If I hear one more mention of her ‘au pair’…
She’s looking for a new au pair! Imagine if she didn’t manage to find one she might actually have to look after her kids instead of posing for the camera in hideous outfits!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I asked my boyfriend what he’d do if I asked him to come jogging with me and if he’d photograph me for insta and he said he’d A) call a therapist for me or B) dump me 😂 god only knows what instahuns other halves think, but I bet the money persuades them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I notice the selfish blagger hasn’t shared her recommendations as to what to do in half term yet. Obviously still negotiating the terms of her freebies and gifted trips first and then will share their smug faces enjoying it all when its too late for any one else. They should be called The Smugs - Mr and Mrs Smug and the two Master Smugs. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 8
AS IF that painting was done by Ollie, it's exactly the same as hers, clearly she's done them both. God, one day those boys will look back and be so hurt by the fact she felt she needed to lie about how talented they are. Just show us what your child has actually made, I'm sure it'll actually be really lovely!

Reactions: 13
I really hope they don’t grow up feeling inadequate as they’re not allowed to have creative license. My mum is a professional painter (as is my grandma) I have zero talent and yet my mum always let me draw what I wanted (usually square houses using a ruler!) and never once ‘fixed’ my paintings or drawings for me, even if they were tit

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Really sad to see her say that she “fixes” his mistakes. She should just leave him to it completely independently

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That’s got to be the saddest thing ever ‘fixes his mistakes’ he’s 6 and painting for god sake. It should be creative and for him to
Enjoy. Not mummy telling him he’s made a mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Came here just for the comments about the painting 😂😂 Like duck did your 6 year old paint that, Christ she must think we’re stupid 🙄 I’ve worked with primary school children Ollie’s age. If I saw a SIX year old paint like that I’d be referring him to an art college for gifted and talented pupils. 😂😂 Pull the other one Lauren!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If he is doing it then he’s just a complete puppet of hers. Every brush stroke will be guided by Lauren.

Reactions: 7
She’s unbelievable - it’s not impressive that you’ve manipulated your child to do an effective paint by numbers copy of her picture. That’s not art or imagination, that’s control. She should have asked him to paint a picture based on their trip to the woods and see what he came out with. That is art and expression. The woman’s a lunatic

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.