Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being Lauren’s besties who came to stay, and whilst at the dining table she tells you all to sit still while she does a runway video of the dining table - why is everything shared for insta? Just enjoy having friends over without putting it on your Instagram. She’s a full blown insta addict now. The therapy she’s going to need when all this comes to an end - which it will do eventually 😮
Definitely. I took for granted there was no one there and the table was empty, then I saw arms 😳 Imagine behaving this way, in front of your guests??!! 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely. I took for granted there was no one there and the table was empty, then I saw arms 😳 Imagine behaving this way, in front of your guests??!! 😅🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 her friend sat there with her hands folded politely, thinking “bloody hurry up Loz, I’m starving for a steaming pile of Col’s dog food casserole”

“It’s a bourguinon actually”

*scrubbed off invite list*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine being Lauren’s besties who came to stay, and whilst at the dining table she tells you all to sit still while she does a runway video of the dining table - why is everything shared for insta? Just enjoy having friends over without putting it on your Instagram. She’s a full blown insta addict now. The therapy she’s going to need when all this comes to an end - which it will do eventually 😮
This is probably why instahunnies are all friends with each other. They do the same events, the same press trips, the same activities together and dont get the hump when they all spend 20 mins photographing food before they eat it, or someone needs 1937583 shots of them swooshing in a cornfield because they are ALL doing it. They probably never eat a hot meal....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was a really warm sunny day today! Why the hell is she wearing a cheap, probably itchy, knitted dress - she was probably sweating like mad, whilst scoffing her roast and then going home to a crackling fire - don’t get too near Lauren that polyester thing will go up in flames! Bore off!!

• Haha
I want to know what she keeps looking upwards for on these recent posy posts? What’s up there Laur?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anniversary spam impending- ‘our perfect little hideaway’ - well it was Lauren until you shared it with 100k people! Keep your anniversary tit private, like it should be!!

It was a really warm sunny day today! Why the hell is she wearing a cheap, probably itchy, knitted dress - she was probably sweating like mad, whilst scoffing her roast and then going home to a crackling fire - don’t get too near Lauren that polyester thing will go up in flames! Bore off!!
It's all h&m when she has to buy it herself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anniversary spam impending- ‘our perfect little hideaway’ - well it was Lauren until you shared it with 100k people! Keep your anniversary tit private, like it should be!!
Has she seriously left her children for the third time in less than a week? Each time for an Instagrammable getaway of multiple nights. She is seriously the most selfish, self oriented mother I have come across on those little squares.

We all know her portrayal of herself as Mother Earth is an Instagram illusion, but really her behaviour recently is beyond the pale. Her poor children deserve so much better. In fact, so does her own mother, having to look after Lauren's 'dolls' (she doesn't treat them like children), so often, day and night.

Reactions: 10
Has she seriously left her children for the third time in less than a week? Each time for an Instagrammable getaway of multiple nights. She is seriously the most selfish, self oriented mother I have come across on those little squares.

We all know her portrayal of herself as Mother Earth is an Instagram illusion, but really her behaviour recently is beyond the pale. Her poor children deserve so much better. In fact, so does her own mother, having to look after Lauren's 'dolls' (she doesn't treat them like children), so often, day and night.
Her mum must be a bloody doormat. It’s all me, me, me with Lauren. Imagine raising such a massive narcissist.

• Sad
Yes it’s her anniversary of her second marriage.

why has she tagged companies on wedding photos going back 3 years ago? She really wants brands to see her doesn’t she? So desperate to be successful on Instagram even if it means using her kids and her step son too

• Haha
It looks like something out of a catalogue, but so does her life. The photos are lovely but look a bit too glossy. All I ever think of is the ‘LOOK AT MEEEE!’ when people were throwing confetti.

• Haha
Im sorry to be a witch but that wedding dress is so indecent, shows too much cleavage 🤢🤮 imagine dancing with your grandad and youve got your tits hanging out of your wedding dress 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im sorry to be a witch but that wedding dress is so indecent, shows too much cleavage 🤢🤮 imagine dancing with your grandad and youve got your tits hanging out of your wedding dress 🤢
Bit similar to the wedding dress she bought for a dinner with Col recently. She apparently didn’t realise it was a wedding dress 🙄 She loves having her cleavage on display whether it be in a gifted white swimsuit, advertising lingerie or just lying seductively in front of a roaring fire with only a knitted blanket around you! 😂

• Haha

Exactly what I thought. Tits out is so not classy at a wedding! Fine for a evening event, but not with your kids/parents etc about. Shows how tacky & classless she really is.

She's used one of my most disliked expressions - 'doing life' - in the anniversary post: 'I just LOVE doing life with you' :sick:

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.