Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess for her, 3 years of marriage is something to celebrate……………….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im sorry to be a witch but that wedding dress is so indecent, shows too much cleavage 🤢🤮 imagine dancing with your grandad and youve got your tits hanging out of your wedding dress 🤢
Sadly, her wedding dress is very tarty and inappropriate. Especially, coupled with that red lipstick.

I wonder what some of their guests thought. I would of expected that she would want to throw off her jezebel image of shagging outside of marriage and wrecking lives 🤷🏼‍♀️ From what we know, Col's family took a long time to even visit them and maintain any relationship... Definitely, not the most sensible choice of look. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ollie was wearing cross after swimming yesterday. Crocs . I could imagine wooden clogs made by a shoemaker would be more in keeping.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ollie was wearing cross after swimming yesterday. Crocs . I could imagine wooden clogs made by a shoemaker would be more in keeping.
It's ok, don't panic - they've got matching Joules wax-style jackets on today, on top of tasteful red check dad shirts. Usual service resumes... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the hell is a Harvest Supper table 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hyacinth Bucket with bells on, Harry Trevelyan called, he wants some smug back

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the hell is a Harvest Supper table 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hyacinth Bucket with bells on, Harry Trevelyan called, he wants some smug back
What I quickly learned, as someone who adores hosting and going all out for entertaining, is that it makes guests feel uncomfortable. They don't relax as they worry constantly they aren't enough and can't 'keep up'. They worry about returning the invite, you coming to their home and the bar set by a performance such as this. The guests make derogatory comments about themselves during their visit in relation to their cooking / hosting by comparison.

I very quickly realised I didn't want anyone to ever feel like this; putting on a show like this was fine for my family, privately behind closed doors but not otherwise.

Margot's table setting is just for her to receive praise and attention: to do as she always does and force other females comparing themselves to her to come up short. It is exceptionally sad that she seeks this and continually, evidently, wants women to feel like 'less'. The latter to me is what her Insta account is all about.

Reactions: 27
I’m more in shock that she has made them put pumpkins on their heads just for a photo. I find it hard to beleive they’d willingly put a pumpkin on their heads to then be covered in seeds and gunk…

Reactions: 11
I’m more in shock that she has made them put pumpkins on their heads just for a photo. I find it hard to beleive they’d willingly put a pumpkin on their heads to then be covered in seeds and gunk…
It’s all the more surprising that Mrs Dry Clean Only, everything white, Full glowing hazmat Chef’s whites to decorate paint-by-numbers buisciits, is prepared to do something that would make such a MESS <shudder>

No idea what happened to my spelling of ‘biscuits’ there 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
What I quickly learned, as someone who adores hosting and going all out for entertaining, is that it makes guests feel uncomfortable. They don't relax as they worry constantly they aren't enough and can't 'keep up'. They worry about returning the invite, you coming to their home and the bar set by a performance such as this. The guests make derogatory comments about themselves during their visit in relation to their cooking / hosting by comparison.

I very quickly realised I didn't want anyone to ever feel like this; putting on a show like this was fine for my family, privately behind closed doors but not otherwise.

Margot's table setting is just for her to receive praise and attention: to do as she always does and force other females comparing themselves to her to come up short. It is exceptionally sad that she seeks this and continually, evidently, wants women to feel like 'less'. The latter to me is what her Insta account is all about.
NAIL. ON. THE. HEAD.

👏🏼

You are so right, and I said similar a couple of pages back, about how she will be alienating people around her. Because you can bet your bottom dollar they’ll all be sniggering behind closed doors.

Reactions: 12
Yes to all the above 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I also don’t believe she “hosts” at these things, harvest supper table bollocks like this is purely styling, it enables her to showcase products, tag companies, beg and sell while (as mentioned above) simultaneously relaying the phony lifestyle she doesn’t lead of someone who regularly does immaculate candlelit suppers for all her friends and family, making all other women feel wrongly inadequate. We all know it’s probably just the live in Nanny (Grandma) sitting at the table. She’s so false I don’t know how others don’t see the game she plays.

Reactions: 14
Oh. my. god.
That Halloween picture with poor Archie’s face covered 🤣 she’s really living up to the parody isn’t she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes to all the above 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I also don’t believe she “hosts” at these things, harvest supper table bollocks like this is purely styling, it enables her to showcase products, tag companies, beg and sell while (as mentioned above) simultaneously relaying the phony lifestyle she doesn’t lead of someone who regularly does immaculate candlelit suppers for all her friends and family, making all other women feel wrongly inadequate. We all know it’s probably just the live in Nanny (Grandma) sitting at the table. She’s so false I don’t know how others don’t see the game she plays.
yep ‘style’ the table ie cover it in crap that gets in the way of actually eating the dinner, take a couple of photos, filter, crop, post and tag.

then shift all the crap off the table and fling the dominos boxes onto it 😄

I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before on the Hinch thread but table dressing stresses me out, I can’t stand it in my own house for Xmas etc, the table is for food and drink. Fair enough you have your glasses, ovenware and settings but ornaments get in the way of sharing plates/platters and topping up drinks. And can also get in folks eyelines stopping chat!!

Oh. my. god.
That Halloween picture with poor Archie’s face covered 🤣 she’s really living up to the parody isn’t she?!
Ahem, he chose his own mask, if you don’t mind.
Also, she’s never heard of the plague doctor’s beak mask before? Did she actually go to school? I went to an absolutely crap comp, dropped history at GCSE and we did this 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ahem, he chose his own mask, if you don’t mind.
Also, she’s never heard of the plague doctor’s beak mask before? Did she actually go to school? I went to an absolutely crap comp, dropped history at GCSE and we did this 😑
I was thinking the same thing! Shocking.

I also reacted to both her pics this morning being with her mouth shut. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.