Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone in here know lauren in real life..id love to know if she is really so sickly sweet all the time!
I think in previous threads we've had someone who worked at JL with Lauren (and Col?) But its only a vague memory so I could be wrong!

Does anyone in here know lauren in real life..id love to know if she is really so sickly sweet all the time!
I’d like to know this too. My school friend has somehow come to know her and been to one of her meets. That’s how I came across her as she regurgitates HHs stories a lot. Sadly, she brown noses her and is desperate to match her feed. I would ask her but then I would risk exposing myself as a Tattler if I suddenly asked about her 🤣 Thank goodness for Tattle blowing apart the true disgusting nature of Influencers preying on people.

Oh and what happened to SHOP SMALL...yet buy my affs via AMAZON and where I blagged my free stuff from NEXT?

Reactions: 12
So how long till we get a link to the heated drier ??? Its a dead cert. They also had them on this morning today too..

No one was wondering what it was lauren
..we cant even see it ! Idiotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So how long till we get a link to the heated drier ??? Its a dead cert. They also had them on this morning today too..

I thought exactly the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"Heeeyyyy, ive had loads of people message me about my lush gorgeous amazing airer, so ive popped a swipey up thingy link down below." *GRIN*

Thanks Lauren, we didnt guess this at all....

Reactions: 8

This is what I came on to say!!! 🤣 Aff link coming shortly "for all those asking" about the Drysoon! Also I notice there was no reference to the fact that she has to use it as the house she rents, and pretends to own, doesn't have one!!! 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yep I worked alongside her (at BB) and then she became my area manager. Fake IRL too and the sweet act is 🙄

I was pregnant with my first when she was my area manager. Both she and her manager made my working life and pregnancy stressful and horrible!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yep I worked alongside her (at BB) and then she became my area manager. Fake IRL too and the sweet act is 🙄

I was pregnant with my first when she was my area manager. Both she and her manager made my working life and pregnancy stressful and horrible!
Shes v ambitious..id say she would be tough to please as a manager

Ambitious is an understatement isn't it? She has sold her children and their childhood... It blows my mind. It doesn't surprise me that she was a horrible manager. I am sorry that happened to you, particularly whilst pregnant.

Reactions: 12
No one needs a planner for 2021, we'll still be doing fk all!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No one needs a planner for 2021, we'll still be doing fk all!! 🙄
Would love to see hers.

Monday: I must post stories about BB, back to work as a working parent, this BB lipstick you will all be asking about. Monday night glass of white wine and a dish from Col.

Tuesday: post about coat. Post for candle burning away while I work from home, increases productivity while promoting weight loss. Post about a bag and another coat. Post about boots. Post about some hair styling device as it is date night. Impromptu date night. Quick post about date night eyeshadow. Wedding pic post.

Wednesday: midweek makeup chat. Gush about Archie post. Quickly add in pic of other kids so they don't forget I am a working mum. Talk about how hard life is to remain relatable. Another coat.

Thursday: breakfast post as it is a lazy hazy morning so look at my avocado. Trip to London post. Outfit post. And another coat post. Pic of boys to get work life balance. Few pics of London and makeup.

Friday: walk in a field post to counteract the city post yesterday. Outfit for field wear. Coat post (WTF will I post about in summer? I dresses?). Date night post. Pyjama post with red wine and fire. Colin cooked. Craft with boys post as forgot about them for a while. Talk about upcoming season post.

Saturday: breakfast posts galore. Maybe with wine. Walk in fields with kids. Make them play with some twigs and collect acorns. Make it look fun. Wedding pic post and family post

Sunday: lipsticks, gravy in slow motion. Boys outfit posts - they must match. Stand by front door for a pic. Wine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't get the planner she is trying to flog?? Who need one in the current climate??

Also looks too heavy to put in a handbag?

looks like something from the pound shop

Why do you need 'essential' in the title 😂' looks sh*t.

Reactions: 8
Would love to see hers.

Monday: I must post stories about BB, back to work as a working parent, this BB lipstick you will all be asking about. Monday night glass of white wine and a dish from Col.

Tuesday: post about coat. Post for candle burning away while I work from home, increases productivity while promoting weight loss. Post about a bag and another coat. Post about boots. Post about some hair styling device as it is date night. Impromptu date night. Quick post about date night eyeshadow. Wedding pic post.

Wednesday: midweek makeup chat. Gush about Archie post. Quickly add in pic of other kids so they don't forget I am a working mum. Talk about how hard life is to remain relatable. Another coat.

Thursday: breakfast post as it is a lazy hazy morning so look at my avocado. Trip to London post. Outfit post. And another coat post. Pic of boys to get work life balance. Few pics of London and makeup.

Friday: walk in a field post to counteract the city post yesterday. Outfit for field wear. Coat post (WTF will I post about in summer? I dresses?). Date night post. Pyjama post with red wine and fire. Colin cooked. Craft with boys post as forgot about them for a while. Talk about upcoming season post.

Saturday: breakfast posts galore. Maybe with wine. Walk in fields with kids. Make them play with some twigs and collect acorns. Make it look fun. Wedding pic post and family post

Sunday: lipsticks, gravy in slow motion. Boys outfit posts - they must match. Stand by front door for a pic. Wine.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is brilliant!

£50 quid for the same old doorstep photos she takes every single week?

Nice to see someone swindling our Laur for a change 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This is what I came on to say!!! 🤣 Aff link coming shortly "for all those asking" about the Drysoon! Also I notice there was no reference to the fact that she has to use it as the house she rents, and pretends to own, doesn't have one!!! 🤯
Having rented a small starter home in my early twenties without a drier or dishwasher I soooo thought this too!!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Would love to see hers.

I bet this is EXACTLY what her planner looks like!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.