Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put up a photo on stories earlier how they were doing toffee apples on forks as they had no lolly sticks.. next thing you know that’s deleted & a fully curated “how to” using licorice sticks is put up in its place! Clearly the forks didn’t match the aesthetic! 🙄
"These are not just liquorice... These are liquorice root sticks..." 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Super Col must have spiffing liquorice root tea with jollyhockeysticks almond pannacotta planned for tomorrow’s Sunday brunch, followed by a lush stroll in Valencia filtered woods and finishing with slo mo gravy pouring shot with a strategically placed glass of red wine (or lashings of ginger beer) 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Skewers, lolly sticks or forks are good enough for The Guardian! not sure how much newspaper reading our Laur does though
:unsure::LOL:
7B36CE1A-49B6-425A-8A7B-FDCAFACC1D6E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Should collaborations not still be marked as AD? Almost £50 for a set of stamps in this current climate? Just because a percentage is going to a good cause, doesn’t mean it’s in good taste.

Reactions: 9
The Halloween tat, autumn leaves and toffee apples are hardly cold in the ground and Lauren’s slamming Christmas down her sheep’s throats. No one can argue with donating money to Women’s Aid, HOWEVER, it’s the relentless consumerism that makes me feel ill. She’s spent the best part of October selling us Halloween; the very next day, she’s asking people to spend money on Christmas stamps they really don’t need but it’s shrouded in “charity”, so that’s ok then?!

Plus points for raising the profile of a small business in these desperate times but why does she have to attach her name to these things, it’s so so SLEAZY. She must get a payment for it??

An act of charity which promotes herself through a collaboration isn’t really a true act of charity, it’s for self-promotion and virtue signalling only.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The Halloween tat, autumn leaves and toffee apples are hardly cold in the ground and Lauren’s slamming Christmas down her sheep’s throats. No one can argue with donating money to Women’s Aid, HOWEVER, it’s the relentless consumerism that makes me feel ill. She’s spent the best part of October selling us Halloween; the very next day, she’s asking people to spend money on Christmas stamps they really don’t need but it’s shrouded in “charity”, so that’s ok then?!

Plus points for raising the profile of a small business in these desperate times but why does she have to attach her name to these things, it’s so so SLEAZY. She must get a payment for it??

An act of charity which promotes herself through a collaboration isn’t really a true act of charity, it’s for self-promotion and virtue signalling only.
Yep, absolutely. Why obtain the profits that belong to someone else. Their product is produced by them, designed by them and belongs to them. I feel it is so selfish of her to attach her name to these small brands. Think how much more money would hate gone to Women's Aid if she had just encouraged people to donate... 😢

Reactions: 7
She is definitely dressing like she is six months pregnant or trying to draw speculation that she is pregnant! Every outfit in every post recently...

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for his older son. Photos of dad and boy on a day out. So much family time ruined for him by col and laur

I feel sorry for his older son. Photos of dad and boy on a day out. So much family time ruined for him by col and laur
Awk hardly ruined by col and laur. It obviously wasnt working with colin and his mother. Im sure archie is just fine he has his mum and a step dad as well. Life is good for archie and dont forget he has his lovely bedroom from next at daddys 🤣

• Haha
Awk hardly ruined by col and laur. It obviously wasnt working with colin and his mother. Im sure archie is just fine he has his mum and a step dad as well. Life is good for archie and dont forget he has his lovely bedroom from next at daddys 🤣
Lots of relationships go through 'down' periods and come out the other side. I work with children and see the devastating effects of divorce on children daily so find your comments quite flippant. I look at what their older boy has gone through and have seen similar situations have a terrible impact on a child. The first poster was right talking about the lost time between the older boy and his dad. Believe me when I hear parents say it is better for their child now they have had their selfish affair and are 'happy' now and that is ultimately better for their child, that they are just that, still utterly selfish and clueless about the true impact on their child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yep, absolutely. Why obtain the profits that belong to someone else. Their product is produced by them, designed by them and belongs to them. I feel it is so selfish of her to attach her name to these small brands. Think how much more money would hate gone to Women's Aid if she had just encouraged people to donate... 😢
Also not noted is the roll of large brown paper where she got from Amazon, surprise, surprise... has kindly linked it to swipe up for you too. Claims this one isn’t an affiliate linked one but all the other bits of tat have been.

Amazon is the only “winner” in this pandemic. Most of people’s Christmas shopping will be from amazon as stores will be closed.

Laur’ will be hustling amazon for the next two months for your cookie links

Shameless and shameful

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Lots of relationships go through 'down' periods and come out the other side. I work with children and see the devastating effects of divorce on children daily so find your comments quite flippant. I look at what their older boy has gone through and have seen similar situations have a terrible impact on a child. The first poster was right talking about the lost time between the older boy and his dad. Believe me when I hear parents say it is better for their child now they have had their selfish affair and are 'happy' now and that is ultimately better for their child, that they are just that, still utterly selfish and clueless about the true impact on their child.
Sadly divorce is a fact of life. It takes 2 to tango and yes it may have an effect on the child but i dont think its for us here on a gossip forum to even begin to discuss archies mental well being and how lauren ruined his seemingly perfect life. I personally doubt that was the case, flippant as it may sound.

Reactions: 4
I’m just wondering when Laur is next going to wear a colour that isn’t 50 shades of beige or caramel?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sadly divorce is a fact of life. It takes 2 to tango and yes it may have an effect on the child but i dont think its for us here on a gossip forum to even begin to discuss archies mental well being and how lauren ruined his seemingly perfect life. I personally doubt that was the case, flippant as it may sound.
She might put a lot of their life on insta but people speculate so much. People have pretty much made up some back story about them ,their past , Archie's mum etc

I’m just wondering when Laur is next going to wear a colour that isn’t 50 shades of beige or caramel?!
A white cashmere jumper with a white pleated skirt maybes? Teamed with a white ankle length coat with fur trim? And a popping berry BB lipstick. Cos shes had millions of people message her about it....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone in here know lauren in real life..id love to know if she is really so sickly sweet all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.