Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her husband will be on furlough again now (he's a car salesman right?)
Furlough only pays on basic salary - car salesman only earn a v small basic, but with big commission when they sell vehicles.
With only 80% of our Col's basic salary coming in, Lau will be swiping up, and shilling for our she's worth this month.

Why doesn't she just say - tough times here this month - or something even slightly relatable?
But no, its all perfect, twee, Enid Blyton lovely.
No credit card debits - no rent to pay - no bills mounting up.
Just slow pouring gravy and country strolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her husband will be on furlough again now (he's a car salesman right?)
Furlough only pays on basic salary - car salesman only earn a v small basic, but with big commission when they sell vehicles.
With only 80% of our Col's basic salary coming in, Lau will be swiping up, and shilling for our she's worth this month.

Why doesn't she just say - tough times here this month - or something even slightly relatable?
But no, its all perfect, twee, Enid Blyton lovely.
No credit card debits - no rent to pay - no bills mounting up.
Just slow pouring gravy and country strolls.
Some car dealers are still trading. I'm on the mailing list for a dealer I have used before and they are still selling cars, only no one can look at them beforehand and they are collected from the mechanics at the maintenance centre after a 'winter inspection ' * loophole as repairs/ servicing still allowed.

Reactions: 1
Some car dealers are still trading. I'm on the mailing list for a dealer I have used before and they are still selling cars, only no one can look at them beforehand and they are collected from the mechanics at the maintenance centre after a 'winter inspection ' * loophole as repairs/ servicing still allowed.
i‘m guessing without the opportunity to test drive sales will be very minimal.

What are the top 3 small businesses that can give me freebies? 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
This is the exact type of question she used last year to create her 12 days of freebies and gifts for her... 🙄
Always a plan in behind the scenes with lauren. Shes so false and im so glad we can see through it. I wish everyone did !

Reactions: 10
Candles are lit, wine is poured, loungewear is on. Full face of make up including lipstick is on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the current climate, do TWC seriously need to pay Lauren and gift her candles and jumpers to advertise. It is such a poor ad, that you can’t even see the jumper properly. They must be absolutely desperate!

Sheep - I can’t be bothered to find small companies with lovely unique gifts because I am a high street gal and have not got an original bone in my body, so please do the recommendations for me, so I can contact small businesses, ask them for free stuff for myself and then tell you all I thought of it and if you want to be like me you will have to spend your hard earned money. I will probably also fleece the company by adding my name to it and I might generously get them to give one away to one of you stupid people whi gave me the rec in the first place. Are people really this stupid!

Reactions: 18
In the current climate, do TWC seriously need to pay Lauren and gift her candles and jumpers to advertise. It is such a poor ad, that you can’t even see the jumper properly. They must be absolutely desperate!

Sheep - I can’t be bothered to find small companies with lovely unique gifts because I am a high street gal and have not got an original bone in my body, so please do the recommendations for me, so I can contact small businesses, ask them for free stuff for myself and then tell you all I thought of it and if you want to be like me you will have to spend your hard earned money. I will probably also fleece the company by adding my name to it and I might generously get them to give one away to one of you stupid people whi gave me the rec in the first place. Are people really this stupid!
I thought Influencers needed to have ads checked too...? Why has no-one proofread it? It isn't even her appalling grammar that needs to be corrected this time. There are whole extra words!! 🤯 Really, TWC this is where your advertising budget goes? Do better!

Reactions: 7
What a sad person she is. Why can’t she just enjoy a quiet meal with her boys. God knows how they’re going to turn out as a result of her and her social media obsession.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m starting to think Lauren needs to cut down on drinking. As she ever had a Sunday roast without a drink?

Also, I love that that photo makes it look as though she’s stood on the table or chair for the shot 🤦🏼‍♀️
And her portion is tiny!

Reactions: 4
I’m starting to think Lauren needs to cut down on drinking. As she ever had a Sunday roast without a drink?

Also, I love that that photo makes it look as though she’s stood on the table or chair for the shot 🤦🏼‍♀️
She doesn’t drink it, I reckon it’s all just for show! She probably doesn’t even eat the dinner. I like to hope behind the scenes she had a maccys and a milkshake on Sunday while the boys watched tv all day 🤣

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t drink it, I reckon it’s all just for show! She probably doesn’t even eat the dinner. I like to hope behind the scenes she had a maccys and a milkshake on Sunday while the boys watched tv all day 🤣
I reckon she hardly drinks too. Same with blossomingbirds i bet she doesnt drink hardly a sip. All for the gram!

Reactions: 3
I think any wine glass is maybe to hide that we thought she is preggers.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.