Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meringue22

VIP Member
No her surname definitely starts with T.

Although it is very strange how ‘M’ looks like Archie... 😂
So I was right. The one beginning with T matched the John Lewis info Col provided in that article so I assumed it was her

• Haha
Reactions: 2

ced60

She looks completely ridiculous on her tippietoes in that dress ... You’re on holiday . Shorts and a t shirt would be loads more comfortable Laur 🥖🥖

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
She needs to channel her inner All That’s Pretty. She’s so good with the boys rooms, their toys etc. I reckon she reads tattle as she’s posted all of the plastic toys in the playroom on her stories today too!

I’d love to know how she gets them to wear those outfits. My 6 year old has a stand-off with me if she doesn’t like something I’ve picked out for her to wear.

Clare

VIP Member
Would love to see hers.

Monday: I must post stories about BB, back to work as a working parent, this BB lipstick you will all be asking about. Monday night glass of white wine and a dish from Col.

Tuesday: post about coat. Post for candle burning away while I work from home, increases productivity while promoting weight loss. Post about a bag and another coat. Post about boots. Post about some hair styling device as it is date night. Impromptu date night. Quick post about date night eyeshadow. Wedding pic post.

Wednesday: midweek makeup chat. Gush about Archie post. Quickly add in pic of other kids so they don't forget I am a working mum. Talk about how hard life is to remain relatable. Another coat.

Thursday: breakfast post as it is a lazy hazy morning so look at my avocado. Trip to London post. Outfit post. And another coat post. Pic of boys to get work life balance. Few pics of London and makeup.

Friday: walk in a field post to counteract the city post yesterday. Outfit for field wear. Coat post (WTF will I post about in summer? I dresses?). Date night post. Pyjama post with red wine and fire. Colin cooked. Craft with boys post as forgot about them for a while. Talk about upcoming season post.

Saturday: breakfast posts galore. Maybe with wine. Walk in fields with kids. Make them play with some twigs and collect acorns. Make it look fun. Wedding pic post and family post

Sunday: lipsticks, gravy in slow motion. Boys outfit posts - they must match. Stand by front door for a pic. Wine.
I bet this is EXACTLY what her planner looks like!!

Mum.est2014

Sorry about this, I know it’s a H&H thread, but until we she can have her own I’ve gotta have an outlet somewhere....

...what the fucking hell was she thinking with this? Oh my eyes. Does she think she looks like Cindy Crawford? Or some other 50+ stunner?
(I actually don’t think she’s 50 yet either but looks it 😂)

View attachment 238302
She is irritating as hell, however, she does usually look well put together. This isn’t one of those times though, it such a mess. 🙈

candyfloss99

VIP Member
Surely not a photo of him in bed with the step mum and in the bath, following an affair and when it is the first visit after a year of acrimony! Plus as someone involved in child safety, photos of children in baths should never be posted, in my opinion.
No not the bath. But I wouldn't go mad about a photo like previous posters.

• Angry

ced60

Can’t believe she’s actually paid for this holiday - can she post all this and then declare it gifted later?

Trickywoo

VIP Member
Are we not waiting patiently for her to reach 10k so she can get her own thread.
Sort of - she'll be infuriatingly gushing about reaching 10k - goodness knows what the photo will be. Ohhhh that bloody work 'hub' desk thing ffs !

Bgr101

VIP Member
Exactly that. I’ve been to relatives second weddings before and a cringe fest it wasn’t. I did refuse to go to a relatives third wedding though. He’s a prick and they asked for money towards their honeymoon....they’re in their 50’s, with a good income so that took the biscuit 🤣 I’m sure they’ll be a fourth wedding as well! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah well its just a cringe fest this one cos its lauren.

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Oh my indeed! Someone else has surely filmed this... How would you explain that to your children? It seems to me that Olly was clearly 'acting' here and well aware of making over the top reactions. How could anyone sell their children like this for a mug and a bottle of Sloe Gin?! It is beyond my comprehension.
Not that it in any way makes up for selling her children, but you know she’s getting paid a shit ton for this right? There is no chance that was a collab just in exchange for the products.

Bgr101

VIP Member
I do love her wedding dress - quite surprised by the choice being so low cut etc, bit edgier than I would have expected considering her usual style.

And surely another child would be no bother seeing as her kids are happy just playing with the acorns and leaves they find on their woodland walks.
Oh and with all the free shit they get.
That new bedroom alone was about £500 worth of free furniture!

• Wow
  • Angry

Bgr101

VIP Member
Yep I worked alongside her (at BB) and then she became my area manager. Fake IRL too and the sweet act is 🙄

I was pregnant with my first when she was my area manager. Both she and her manager made my working life and pregnancy stressful and horrible!
Shes v ambitious..id say she would be tough to please as a manager

Meringue22

VIP Member
They do live there, but they are tenants, rather than owning their house ( I think) .

I think its quite understandable that they rent since they are both originally from elsewhere in the UK, but most 'influencers' who rent their homes seem to be quite open about it (not Lauren who has to keep up appearances).
They rent. I know for a fact

nettleteareader

VIP Member
When I first read these pregnancy rumours my first thought was ‘isn’t she a bit old for that?’ I know she isn’t, but the way she dresses and everything else I just think of her as much much older than she is 😆
She does look much older, I was amazed to see she's only 35 🙈🤣