Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barryjones

VIP Member
That bloody thunderstorm video... even the kids have to be wrapped in white fluffy towels... it’s literally pathetic
It's red fucking hot why would they be all wrapped up like that. I literally let my kid run around to dry off cos we were all dying.

Reactions: 4

Bgr101

VIP Member
I’m starting to think Lauren needs to cut down on drinking. As she ever had a Sunday roast without a drink?

Also, I love that that photo makes it look as though she’s stood on the table or chair for the shot 🤦🏼‍♀️
And her portion is tiny!

RosetheHat

“It made me laugh how she put simple things on that picture of that massive net in the garden. That’s not simple things. That’s something she’s gone and bought specifically for some kind of gram
Picture. Had it been simple things it would have been a den made out of table cloths / blankets and pegs like most mums throw together.“
Sorry to the PP who said this but I wasn’t sure how to quote it on the new thread ... So true , mine have spent any sunny day in a den made of my old paint covered step ladders and various sheets and blankets . And it was still lovely and I still got insta pics out of it 😂😂

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
She always used to put isle instead of aisle which was infuriating, you’d think she’d know considering it was her second wedding 😏
On that note the other day I went looking for the blog post on her first wedding because I am nosy as anything and it was no longer there. 🤔 I think it has been removed from Rock My Wedding.

Rosie878

VIP Member
It’s just so so so cringe. She is literally doing a QVC add but using her family, a filter and a tripod. Just get a better job Laur, or just stop. It’s so unfair to sell her kids’ childhoods for that - I mean how much do they actually pay??? I can’t imagine it’s phenomenal sums...not in the grand scheme of things.
I hope she at least puts some of the money away for the kids...all 3 of them.

Bibbidyboo

Port poor engagement in the aveeno Ad

So she follows it up with one of her old reliable joke/quotes to try and get things back

BattieHattie

I think we can at least rule out a pregnancy if she’s in a hot tub! Unless that’s a myth and I’ve made that up that you can’t be pregnant in a hot tub??

Rosie878

VIP Member
She looks a lot younger without the dark eye make-up and lipstick. Her make-up is well applied and you can tell it’s good product but her colour choices are a bit ageing.

BattieHattie

Why does she feel the need to patronise all women? Everyone’s gorgeous or a darling, she talks like an 80 year old woman would to her grandchild

Reactions: 3

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Her home is beautiful looking but its semi detached. An old building conversion. Of course you don’t see that in the photos..

though of course there is nothing wrong with a semi ..
You can tell it’s semi from the dividing fence outside the front door

I wonder if Worwee and his brother have snot/drool covered tattered old blankies they take comfort in, rather than white towels?

You know, the ones that get shoved in sticky fists and in mouths, stroked on noses and left trailing behind on floors and the garden? Ahhh, childhood.....

Comfysofa

The “Daily Sleeper” dress that RosieLondoner wears, Laura-Ad has to get one, our Laur’ was on that website and was hot footing down to a field of wheat 🙄

#Whoboughtitfirst?
Laur bought one after This Little House as when Claire was showing hers off Laur couldn’t help but comment she had ordered one too but it hadn’t been delivered yet!

Expensive dress to wear to a field but I suppose it goes did in the accounts as a prop. She looks ridiculous! She has never mentioned the £200 plus dress she supposedly ordered to show support to a small business run by a woman after the discussion over diversity. No I think Laur prefers more commercial brands that she can make ££££ from.