Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg and as if Lauren's ego could not get any bigger - some illustrator has drawn a picture of her and her sons! Cue more attention seeking posts with exposed flesh and shaking hand to come!
That painter is everywhere though isn't she? Seeking out all the insta huns to grow her own following so our precious Lau has just been used!

Reactions: 5
THIRTY FIVE - 35!!!!!!! What a load of chateau de tit, she looks easily in her 40s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh dear the botox hasn’t helped has it. 35 your having a laugh🤭
She’s such a cringe bag. Col will be wearing a garlic necklace next. Is this a holiday or a farce? Poor kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg ga
THIRTY FIVE - 35!!!!!!! What a load of chateau de tit, she looks easily in her 40s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh dear the botox hasn’t helped has it. 35 your having a laugh🤭
She’s such a cringe bag. Col will be wearing a garlic necklace next. Is this a holiday or a farce? Poor kids.
garlic necklace 🤣🤣🤣 oh please let this happen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has that hard, shiny faced look of a woman in her late 40s who has doubled down on the Botox.

• Haha
  • Heart
I do like some of her photos but France photos are beyond cringe. The bath, baguettes and the bathing suit one are all very Rosie Londoner.
Spot on! The pool story was very RosieLondoner but I’m afraid LaurenLedbury won’t be able to keep up with Rosie’s lifestyle?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yes, it’s nice to have a dream, ambition or even an alter ego but I don’t think “Our Laur” seems to know who she is anymore and we can actually see you and your comments on Rosie’s page.

• Haha
What an incredible time she must be having on holiday replying to the hundreds of obsequious, fan-girling strangers on the internet who liked her arse 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I mean, wake up Lauren, life’s for living in the moment not rewatching through a filter on a phone app. You love your family so much you’re happy to sacrifice hours on holiday to replying to meaningless comments from nobodies?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Spot on! The pool story was very RosieLondoner but I’m afraid LaurenLedbury won’t be able to keep up with Rosie’s lifestyle?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Love LaurLedbury 😂
Yes, it’s nice to have a dream, ambition or even an alter ego but I don’t think “Our Laur” seems to know who she is anymore and we can actually see you and your comments on Rosie’s page.

Reactions: 2
Her story this morning “we’re going to the Boulangerie” or however it’s spelt... why can’t she just be normal!!!! Hair up, no make up, bags full of tit, kids covered in sand/sun cream/ colourful summer clothes and say “just going to get some cakes”... full face of make up as well it’s just absolutely pathetic.. Bet those kids have spent no quality time with her AT ALL

AND- why’s she not sharing where she is until she gets home like she’s some super A lister. 100000% will be a gifted trip. Makes your bloody piss boil

Reactions: 6
And shoehorning another Bobbie brown story in there too. Listen Laur you’re on holiday! Stop trying to sell tit!

• Heart
Bet her mum is knackered, all that childcare while Laur suns herself, kisses her own arse and flogs stuff people don’t need...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She has that hard, shiny faced look of a woman in her late 40s who has doubled down on the Botox.
This is so true. I do think she’s a bit hard faced looking. Without the expensive clothes/cosmetics/fillers/hair she would look very different I think.
I know it’s an odd thing to say but she does have a ruthless look about her. Can totally see her being the type to go after the married boss.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sometimes you see a flash of that steely side, I totally see it too. I think she’s probably pretty ruthless and this sickly sweet persona is just that. I bet she is high maintenance as a wife, mum, daughter, colleague, friend...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her story this morning “we’re going to the Boulangerie” or however it’s spelt... why can’t she just be normal!!!! Hair up, no make up, bags full of tit, kids covered in sand/sun cream/ colourful summer clothes and say “just going to get some cakes”... full face of make up as well it’s just absolutely pathetic.. Bet those kids have spent no quality time with her AT ALL

AND- why’s she not sharing where she is until she gets home like she’s some super A lister. 100000% will be a gifted trip. Makes your bloody piss boil
I kind of understand her not saying where they are - from a security perspective we’d all be slating her if she was broadcasting exactly where they all are. Why she can’t apply that level of logic to her everyday life is beyond me but that’s another issue entirely 😂

Reactions: 11
I kind of understand her not saying where they are - from a security perspective we’d all be slating her if she was broadcasting exactly where they all are. Why she can’t apply that level of logic to her everyday life is beyond me but that’s another issue entirely 😂
I don’t understand why she said she was away in the first place, so everyone knows her house is empty! I think she had booked this place herself but is trying to do some deal on it - like ‘look how much interest there is, give me an affiliate link and I will tell all my sheep about it’. Disclosing where they are has never stopped her before, she always tags where she is regardless if she is with kids or not. What does she think will happen all her followers or a load of paps will jump on the tunnel and turn up on the doorstep 😂. Get over yourself Laur, she is the last person to care about privacy, this is about money making and that is it. She will only say where something is from if it is current and affiliated. The woman is mental. She must be on her phone the entire holiday and who starts filming make up videos for sales when they should be enjoying spending time with their family?!

Reactions: 14
So grandma came on holiday to basically do the childcare whilst she worked every opportunity she could. My god this woman loves herself. The only hand shaking she would have had about posting is excitement as to how many customers of her sales were going to like her photo 🤬 ..... That Lauren is not empowering woman it is selling my dear

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s very much like ‘I am one of you’ type thing but she’s basically an Instagram version of a QVC saleswoman, you tune in without thinking and before you know it you’re swiping up!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a pathetic life her and Col lead - On holiday, staging all those photos and using it to advertise. Unbelievable. Col must be the one taking these photos. Just have a holiday - spend time with the family who are there and your kids. These instagrammers are so up their own arses.

Reactions: 10
Latest pic, more shameless faux life. She’s on holiday with 3 young children, why is she even pretending her day looks ANYTHING like that self indulgent nonsense. Who is it all for? I just don’t get it, major eye roll. Why can’t people see through this crass facade.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.